IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the sort of thing I was probing about the other day in a post. Were there houses in the area that are no longer there? I wonder if the bridge or trails displaced people and houses in the last few generations. Maybe BG has a grudge or attachment otherwise to that area.

I tried to find out about the history of the land in the area of the bridge, going back maybe a hundred years, but I am hopeless about that sort of thing.

The above is just my opinion.

I posted this in the media thread a while back. Lot's of historical info in this .pdf

https://focus.nps.gov/GetAsset?assetID=e8cd4d1a-7603-4395-b97e-19e6f0201b9a

Post #167 here - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?329965-IN-Abigail-Williams-amp-Liberty-German-Delphi-Media-Maps-Timelines-NO-DISCUSSION/page12

Oooohhh. I can't wait to look at that. Thank you. I've never browsed the media thread before. Ty!

The above is just my opinion.

I have had trouble posting for weeks. Not this bad though.

On other threads it's better.

I think it has to do with volume of posters, autosave and graphics on threads. Lots of photos on here.

How I've been handling it is i copy the quoted text once i hit reply, then paste it into "Notes" (i use my iPhone) and then type in notes, which I then copy and paste into a new reply box on Websleuths.

It gives me the odd font you might be seeing in my post now but it enables me to type normally and not lose posts before posting them.

Thanks, Gitana1, I may have to resort to this process as I prefer IE to other browsers (comfort zone) if my reporting it doesn't uncover a glitch and a fix.

Browser history probably I have had the "you've won a new iphone" etc and "you've got viruses do such and such" and even "so and so wants to share nude pics etc" so I close down immediately too, reboot, clear browser history and all seems fine. Probably looking at RSO lists hasn't helped.
This is not a shill for a company or any product, but reading about folks' problems with browsers and viruses and Java, etc., I have to say that I have avoided all that since installing (and yes, you have to pay for it) Norton Security. Maybe other products are as good or better, but I only know about Norton at the moment. Jut a tip. MOO. And no I don't own any shares in it or any other tech stock. Full disclosure.

Same here, I look and search, but o just end up with ten more questions. I'll keep lookin though!

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
Could I make that question #11? How cumbersome would it have been for BG to carry a PSE Deer Hunter bow fishing rig and bow set across the bridge?
I saw on the White County Indiana Guys Garage Sale that there was one for sale at 7:08 A.M. on 2/15/2017.

Could I make that question #11? How cumbersome would it have been for BG to carry a PSE Deer Hunter bow fishing rig and bow set across the bridge?
I saw on the White County Indiana Guys Garage Sale that there was one for sale at 7:08 A.M. on 2/15/2017.
What leads you to believe BG was in possession of a bow on that bridge?

curious.

Sent from my Commodore 64

Haven't caught up but just saw this video. Wondered if anyone has compared his location to the video where someone was actually walking on the bridge and see if any boards are missing or cracked where he turns his foot?
While you're on this point, I want to mention, in the absence of any big news today, that my sub-conscious mind had a few comments that it made when I first saw LE's released picture of BG, like this one. The first big comment was "He just jumped up onto the bridge from one of those wooden step-asides and is now putting his hands back in his pockets." and the second one was that "he had somehow come all the way up from the bottom of the bridge to the top in pursuit of the girls.".
At the time it did not make any sense to me. So I dismissed it. C'mon, he didn't zoom up from the creek with a jetpack. But I had those thoughts without having actually seen any closeup pictures of the bridge, how steep the drops were, where the step-asides were, any of that. It wasn't until later that I took some good looks at the bridge.
In addition to the comments, I saw in my mind's eye an agile man - very agile - who could propel himself up and around when necessary and may also have been gimpy. Like a person who had had an injury or handicap and overcame it with unusual strengths in order to compensate.
I know this isn't scientific, and it's not really sleuthing, but it keeps popping up in the back of my mind like a calling card that hasn't been answered. So I'm putting it out there in the event that it jogs something in someone else's memory or thought processes.
Anything to help with this case. The sight of Libby's mother really moved me.

Good catch.

curious.
Guns are noisy. Bows are not. With the river nearby, perhaps it would not be strange to be seen with bow fishing equipment. Maybe the strange twist would be the weapons which were used to take those precious human lives. MOO

Brubon:
Guns are noisy. Bows are not. With the river nearby, perhaps it would not be strange to be seen with bow fishing equipment. Maybe the strange twist would be the weapons which were used to take those precious human lives. MOO
If he could carry something like this over his shoulder it might make sense. In the pictures it appears as if he's carrying something with his left shoulder.

curious.
Good points. If he did have a bow it doesn't seem to appear in the images that were released. Maybe BG stashed the bow in the woods before hand? Just about anything is possible at this point.
LE really should release more info!!

Anything's possible.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Has anyone theorized that maybe, just maybe, that BG did not initially follow the girls as it appears in the photos?? Could it be possible that BG was walking towards(facing) them...possibly saying something or gesturing to them (in a suspicious manner possibly) as he passed and then continued walking away from them....until ultimately turning around and following them....prompting Libby to point the camera at him.

Has anyone theorized that maybe, just maybe, that BG did not initially follow the girls as it appears in the photos?? Could it be possible that BG was walking towards(facing) them...possibly saying something or gesturing to them (in a suspicious manner possibly) as he passed and then continued walking away from them....until ultimately turning around and following them....prompting Libby to point the camera at him.

Yes it has been theorized that BG did not walk the entire length of the bridge but got on, passed them then turned around.

Guns (depending on caliber) aren't really that noisy to "others" within hearing distance. They are noisy to the person shooting them though. JMO

Guns (depending on caliber) aren't really that noisy to "others" within hearing distance. They are noisy to the person shooting them though. JMO
Yeah and in some areas gunshots are commonplace.

page loads are becoming sluggish. This happens when there are a lot of attachments (videos/images/etc)

Thread #56 is ready for you. Begin to move on over. I will close this one in a few minutes.

I think he followed them after they all exited the bridge.

In fact, it's possible they started walking home because he spooked them and he followed either on foot or in a vehicle. /moo and all of that/

Please continue on Thread #56

​This one is now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members