IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The flow of the images makes more sense to me, now.

BG is about to strike, the image with the blurring around and adjacent to BG's right leg to me seems to have edited out Abby, which a lot of us have figured for some time, I'm sure. She's moving towards Libby,, and just happened to be taking up a lot of that frame before the image was zoomed, edited, cropped, etc.

He's pivoting, look at the pivot in the hips, plus the angle of his entire body changes as if it's a sudden pivot

Sorry....learning how to reply as I have just recently joined the group.

Oh....that pivot. Such a perceptive view. It makes me sick at my stomach.....knowing that at just that moment the world changed forever for those two babies, those who love them and those of us impacted by them.

MOO....I do not think BG looks scruffy at all.......just going on appearances alone, not sleuthing or suspecting, but BG has always reminded me of the grandfather, MP. I am not saying I believe it is him and I am not sleuthing him.
MOO
I see it that way as well. Which for sure does not mean it's him but maybe someone with a similar look.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

This man is from St Paul MN. Being from MN myself, there is a different sounding dialect here. When I hear the audio "down the hill", it sounds distinctively different to me than the dialect of someone from here. mo

h
e

Was he born there? Just curious.

I've found very little info online, just incarceration stuff from the weapons charge, and this more recent case.

My definition of baiting is much the same as fishing, baiting a hook and tossing it in. There might be a big pool of fish and the fisherman knows he'll get a bite, or maybe he's merely hopeful and will catch nothing at all.

So LE is making public comments that pertain personally to the killer, as if they know things about him. Not that they necessarily do, but the suspect doesn't know that and neither do we.

MOO

By my reference to Burnt Toast regarding prisoners, I was referring to RL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just like 'Love is a many splendored thing', LE is a multi-faceted organization. All patrols on a hunt have many devices, just like a passage west long ago. You have fisherman, cooks, riflemen, supply depots, wagon drivers, etc. Why waste a breath on bait fishing? That isn't all being done, so why leave it out?

Doubtingthomas - Oh wow! I can see why they'd be handy in certain situations but what could that tell us about what he does for a living?

(IMO I personally don't see him as a transient.. personally I think he looks like a guy that might do a lot of work outside and be an outdoorsy guy - especially because that mystery loop that comes over his shoulder looks to me like a clear tube of a hydration pack and those would be worn by bikers, hikers, hunters, ect. Sorry, I got kind of sidetracked with that one.

But if he works could he maybe work somewhere that deals with fumes you don't want to breathe in, or where there is lots of sawdust, ect.?

I see him everywhere here in England too [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
I passed him walking home from work on Monday. Then ~20 paces after he was behind me, I turned around only to see that he had turned around too. <homer simpson shriek>

Maybe he thought *I* was BG. &#128552;

Doubtingthomas - Oh wow! I can see why they'd be handy in certain situations but what could that tell us about what he does for a living?

(IMO I personally don't see him as a transient.. personally I think he looks like a guy that might do a lot of work outside and be an outdoorsy guy - especially because that mystery loop that comes over his shoulder looks to me like a clear tube of a hydration pack and those would be worn by bikers, hikers, hunters, ect. Sorry, I got kind of sidetracked with that one.

But if he works could he maybe work somewhere that deals with fumes you don't want to breathe in, or where there is lots of sawdust, ect.?
It could be a person with a week's vacation, or two. Off on a trek, he gets scruffy by the third or fourth day. Their appears to be a visible 9mm pistol under his windbreaker. That isn't easy to remain vagrant or transient with that type of weaponry.

Oh....that pivot. Such a perceptive view. It makes me sick at my stomach.....knowing that at just that moment the world changed forever for those two babies, those who love them and those of us impacted by them.
The visible pivot, believing Abby is just a few steps ahead, scooting back toward Libby as the camera is brought around to briefly focus on the scene before it is hidden away...yes it [is] a hollow emptiness in the pit. [edit to add 'is'].

This man is from St Paul MN. Being from MN myself, there is a different sounding dialect here. When I hear the audio "down the hill", it sounds distinctively different to me than the dialect of someone from here. mo

h
e

I grew up staying at summer cabins in far northern WI. but I've only ever spent a short time in MN so I wouldn't be able to pick up the nuances between specific northern accents like you can. But I remember back when this started and was thinking how he sounds like a million other guys, but from the people I know who came to my mind, they were people I know from up north.

Hi all...

I wonder if this is someone in the community that has a Jekyll/Hyde type situation similar to Dennis Radar (BTK killer). I'm curious as to if there have been any other unsolved murders or disappearances in/around the area or maybe sexual assaults. Particularly women under the age of maybe 21? I also wonder if its not so much the COD that has LE so upset but maybe there was some type of "staging" that was done. I've looked at the pics of BG and it doesn't look like he has a hoodie, looks like he has a hat on, the kind with flaps that come down over the ears.

Just some thoughts and opinions that are my own.

Love and Light to all.

MOO....I do not think BG looks scruffy at all.......just going on appearances alone, not sleuthing or suspecting, but BG has always reminded me of the grandfather, MP. I am not saying I believe it is him and I am not sleuthing him.
MOO

I've also seen the similarities as well.

On another note, I'm surprised how tight lipped locals are concerning talking to the media. Why aren't more of them speaking out? There are barely any quotes of people talking about a murderer on the loose, locking doors more, children playing, etc. It's very odd.

Hi all...

I wonder if this is someone in the community that has a Jekyll/Hyde type situation similar to Dennis Radar (BTK killer). I'm curious as to if there have been any other unsolved murders or disappearances in/around the area or maybe sexual assaults. Particularly women under the age of maybe 21? I also wonder if its not so much the COD that has LE so upset but maybe there was some type of "staging" that was done. I've looked at the pics of BG and it doesn't look like he has a hoodie, looks like he has a hat on, the kind with flaps that come down over the ears.

Just some thoughts and opinions that are my own.

Love and Light to all.
Hello, Buckshot! Welcome to Websleuths!
142.gif

Websleuths, remember to clear your personal messages periodically to recieve new ones.

Welcome, Harley68!

142.gif

I passed him walking home from work on Monday. Then ~20 paces after he was behind me, I turned around only to see that he had turned around too. <homer simpson shriek>

Maybe he thought *I* was BG. &#128552;
Sorry but this cracked me up so much. I feel like a creep staring at every guy I see wondering if He is the BG. My hubby will look at me funny like why is she checking out all these men? But...he just has No idea.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I've also seen the similarities as well.

On another note, I'm surprised how tight lipped locals are concerning talking to the media. Why aren't more of them speaking out? There are barely any quotes of people talking about a murderer on the loose, locking doors more, children playing, etc. It's very odd.

Interesting to know I'm not alone in my observations as I never thought BG looked like RL and so many here did. And yes, the townspeople seem very tight-lipped.
Oh, to be a fly on the wall in Delphi.

Interesting to know I'm not alone in my observations as I never thought BG looked like RL and so many here did. And yes, the townspeople seem very tight-lipped.
Oh, to be a fly on the wall in Delphi.

You are definitely not alone with that observation. That's why I've tip-toed around the situation by saying: I hope they are truly checking alibis of all family and family friends very, very carefully. And Abby spent the night that Sunday. Simply an observation. I'm not sleuthing, etc, etc. Simply an opinion.

Sorry but this cracked me up so much. I feel like a creep staring at every guy I see wondering if He is the BG. My hubby will look at me funny like why is she checking out all these men? But...he just has No idea.

Oh so funny! I imagine if our spouses looked over our shoulders and saw us staring intently at all these images of BG, they would think that we were having a heated affair.

"S/he's always looking at that scruffy Members&#8203;-Only- and dad-jeans-wearing dude. WTF."

The above is just my opinion.

I wish Indiana would take on this and use it in the horrific double murder of Libby and Abby:

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/33...ads-to-arrest-of-man-accused-in-child-attacks

Ohio’s first ever familial DNA search leads to arrest of man accused in child attacks
Monday, December 5th 2016, 10:15 pm CET

quote:
"He was arrested after Ohio’s Bureau of Criminal Investigation launched it’s first ever Familial DNA search."

"When I learned that a predator was breaking into homes to snatch children from their beds, I wanted to immediately launch this new testing in Ohio, which we had been studying and validating for some time," said Attorney General DeWine during a press conference Monday. "This is a first for BCI and a first for Ohio.”

The arrested suspect has bin indicted for three counts of child rape, eight counts of kidnapping, two counts of aggravated burglary and one count of tampering with evidence.

Oh so funny! I imagine if our spouses looked over our shoulders and saw us staring intently at all these images of BG, they would think that we were having a heated affair.

"S/he's always looking at that scruffy Members&#8203;-Only- and dad-jeans-wearing dude. WTF."

The above is just my opinion.
If they start dressing like BG and tryin to swoon us with trips to historic lms to win our affections we'll know something's up!And I would flip out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member