IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know about "everything in their power".....they have said little. the statement you quoted by leazenby sounds more like the the perp has been watching the case.

I believe it's known as baiting. I've never known of a case where LE outright misinforms the public but they have been known to release comments or details that are meaningful, intentionally directed to the perp.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can you state your source for the information of multiple DNA and when this was made available to you?

Guess it wasn't DNA - just a simple statement from the FBI. That should suffice.

"Since that time, the individual OR INDIVIDUALS may have exhibited some of the following:..."

FBI Indianapolis
Special Agent Wendy Osborne
(317) 845-7055
February 22, 2017

What is a goat? The poodle? Sorry I may have confused and I apologize, yes I was referring to Nins gif actually, how BG seems to grow younger, or older I guess depending on How you see it. Like in the movie I referenced.Sorry! And thank you!

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
I misunderstood you to be talking about the mystery black and white thing at his neck being like the BB movie character. Sorry. And a goat is like a skinny sheep, often with a black and white face.

I believe it's known as baiting. I've never known of a case where LE outright misinforms the public but they have been known to release comments or details that are meaningful, intentionally directed to the perp.

how can that be baiting? I think it is highly probable that the individual or individuals having been following the case? i think it would be odd if they haven't been.

well they said they feel that the "individuals or individuals in this having been watching all along". That was what was quoted. It is quite common for a killer to follow their case.
It is also quite common to zero in and follow up with observed connections using specific covert coverage without the knowledge of the suspect. Gather up every loose shred of evidence, and place a fully detailed report in front of a judge for proving notary signature for the arrest warrant.

well they said they feel "strongly" that the "individuals or individuals in this having been watching all along". That was what was quoted. It is quite common for a killer to follow their case.
Imo this must mean they have a suspect(s) in mind and want to encourage more tips. I think it indicates locals possibly.

I misunderstood you to be talking about the mystery black and white thing at his neck being like the BB movie character. Sorry. And a goat is like a skinny sheep, often with a black and white face.
Oh i got you! Your right though I googled goats, thanks Shire.[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

No arrest. But there's another media feature tomorrow night.

"NewsChannel 15’s Holly Campbell traveled to the small city in central Indiana to talk to police and those reminded of the horrible crime every day. In our special report “On the Trail” airing Thursday at 6 p.m., hear how the community is coping with the unsolved crime, and what steps investigators are taking to find the killer."
http://wane.com/2017/05/02/on-the-trail-how-the-delphi-community-is-coping-with-murders-of-2-girls/

Yay, thankyou, MistyWaters. :wave:

Sorry if I sounded snippy, I just frantically and excitedly searched back through pages thinking we had a new photo of BG only to find it was the first one we actually did have :laughing:

(Snippyboo haha jk love ya girl )

how can that be baiting? I think it is highly probable that the individual or individuals having been following the case? i think it would be odd if they haven't been.

Depends what sort of media access he has I suppose. For example not all prisoners get TV privileges and probably no internet access at all.

Woah just saw this! Quite a quote imo!

I'm not sure what to take from it though, I would certainly think anyone who committed a crime like this would be following along....jmo

Edit to add: sorry burnt toast, I just noticed you made a very similar statement up thread 🤦

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends what sort of media access he has I suppose. For example not all prisoners get TV privileges and probably no internet access at all.

Taking nothing for granted, I believe he could be very savvy with electronics plus a free bird at the moment. I see no baiting by LE but I can't witness their prerogatives, so IDK. The information from jail cells are difficult to vouchsafe, such as the recent acquittal of a once famous football player proves. I do feel confident LE has the 'Prime' suspect in their scope, and can be thorough enough to keep him contained. JMO.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155166552715119&id=65290355118
Investigators working the Delphi double homicide are making great strides in cutting down the number of tips. News 18's Kiyerra Lake joins us live on News 18 at Five and Six with an update on the search for their killer and why investigators need your help.

I swear on the little snippet they just played at 500 sheriff leazenby said something about not being close... i just barely heard it over my toddler. Have to watch the full interview later.

Imaginary thought process allows you to envision all these theories, like screen versions of old 'B' movies at the cutting floor. Now take control and cap your rating with a PG-13 for that rerun moving in scenes of your mind. Take out all the graphic, and sit back and think the truth is known, and watch positive angles, even with blurred imagery, even with sounds, and pass quickly over what isn't known. Then back and forth on that creative timeline, keep it positive, allowing no input but what is revealed. See it in a positive light, that this killer is caught, fully apprehended and you are watching it in real time. The story is there with the full theme and not the reoccurring nightmare scenarios....like I said, a 'B' movie. If it is no good, rewrite the script and start again.

Oh....that pivot. Such a perceptive view. It makes me sick at my stomach.....knowing that at just that moment the world changed forever for those two babies, those who love them and those of us impacted by them.

These photos are amazing. I agree that BG is NOT computer savvy. In this day and age, there are multiple ways to be caught on cams, satellite images...IMO he is a transient and remains hidden in broad daylight. He looks scruffy. He definitely sets off alarms in his appearance to me. Baggy pants, bigger jacket, hunkered down look. Maybe poaches. Maybe socially isolated. Maybe steals. I hope they do outreach to area trains, no-tell motels, campgrounds, truck stops, colleges, free clinics. Otherwise in those small towns, you would stick out.

MOO....I do not think BG looks scruffy at all.......just going on appearances alone, not sleuthing or suspecting, but BG has always reminded me of the grandfather, MP. I am not saying I believe it is him and I am not sleuthing him.
MOO

(Last night I was as at a packed restaurant and sooooo many people reminded me of BG. They were all at least 50 years old. It seems as this case ages, in my mind so does BG. The more I think about it I think he is older, 50s, 60s...Or is this my mind playing time tricks on me due to the passage of time...anyway, this will sound dramatic but seeing everyone as BG in the restaurant? That's how "cuckoo" this is making me obviously. I think I need to step back because this almost seems PTSDish, which I recall from experience. But everyday I want to check in, and see if there's been an arrest!.)
I see him everywhere here in England too [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Taking nothing for granted, I believe he could be very savvy with electronics plus a free bird at the moment. I see no baiting by LE but I can't witness their prerogatives, so IDK. The information from jail cells are difficult to vouchsafe, such as the recent acquittal of a once famous football player proves. I do feel confident LE has the 'Prime' suspect in their scope, and can be thorough enough to keep him contained. JMO.

My definition of baiting is much the same as fishing, baiting a hook and tossing it in. There might be a big pool of fish and the fisherman knows he'll get a bite, or maybe he's merely hopeful and will catch nothing at all.

So LE is making public comments that pertain personally to the killer, as if they know things about him. Not that they necessarily do, but the suspect doesn't know that and neither do we.

MOO

By my reference to Burnt Toast regarding prisoners, I was referring to RL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member