IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just can't see a criminal returning to the property owner's house to break in, with the murder weapon in an attempt to try to frame him. LE are pretty smart cookies.

Yes LE is smart and hopefully they've had a 24/7 watchful eye on that property all along. Anyone disputable enough to take the life of two innocent girls on an innocent afternoon nature walk wouldn't blink an eye at framing another person for their criminal deeds, especially a senior of almost 80 years who, if incrimated could result in a wrongful "case closed" by his death.

JMO...As much as I'd like to believe they do, I don't think they have anyone they're zeroed in on either.

I agree. LE statements at this stage still echo the statements made at the beginning. The only difference is that they've admitted to not being real optimistic right now. I doubt there's someone out there withholding the key piece of evidence that will solve this case. IMO, the more time that passes, the less likely a tip coming in will be helpful. So, I think LE is stuck, hoping against hope for a big break.

after reading others saying they think BG was in disguise, im now thinking the white thing by his neck could be a masquerade mask. I found one similar but the picture isn't posting when I try.

Hi and welcome! What kind of mask? You say masquerade but can you describe it?

This says to me LE knows a lot about the person whom they are seeking, including possible DNA evidence, but they just haven't found anyone who fits the profile quite yet.

IMO this is why LE continues to plead for tips all the while seeming confident they will solve this case at some point in time.

They're holding their cards because they don't want to waste time and resources on false confessions or malicious and deceptive leads by parties only looking to capitalize on the substantial reward.

As LE has said more than once "Somebody knows this person."

MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seems to me a lot like statements in the Wetterling case.

I don't understand why people think LE knows who the suspect is. They are still asking for tips. Hopefully people don't misread these posts. It definitely can hinder the investigation if people think LE knows who their man is. Wouldn't we here about them bringing someone in for questioning? Why ask for help still? <modsnip>

Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is of my opinion, based mostly on what I have seen of other crimes, that LE has a very good idea of who the responsible party is. I think they continue, as other posters have said, to ask for tips because their evidence is largely circumstantial and they are seeking that last big tip to set it in stone.

after reading others saying they think BG was in disguise, im now thinking the white thing by his neck could be a masquerade mask. I found one similar but the picture isn't posting when I try.
mask.jpeg

I think you found these or similar?
I don't believe it's something like that, sorry.

[video=twitter;859817480310722562]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/859817480310722562[/video]

Alexis McAdams&#8207;Verified account @AlexisMcAdamsTV 17m17 minutes ago

As police track down the suspect who killed Abby&Libby -their families honor their memory. Please spread the word about this event! #Delphi

The next event - and the perp/the perps PERHAPS is/are participating on all, I imagine. :gaah: Nobody thinks of him/them being the murderer/s it seems (if it's not buried in the 17.000 tips).

Yes LE is smart and hopefully they've had a 24/7 watchful eye on that property all along. Anyone disputable enough to take the life of two innocent girls on an innocent afternoon nature walk wouldn't blink an eye at framing another person for their criminal deeds, especially a senior of almost 80 years who, if incrimated could result in a wrongful "case closed" by his death.
i guess i don't know why they would break in to leave the murder weapon. I can't see risking leaving DNA, or footprints, and and all that goes a long with breaking and entry. because by now they must believe they have gotten away with murder. why sneak in to try to frame someone else?

Make sure the image format is either jpg, jpeg, png or gif. Otherwise it will be rejected/ not show ( <attachment>, but no pic). Oversized images will be rejected as well.

Best,
Nin

Arson investigation just 30 or so minutes from Delphi. CSX Railroad also owns the Monon High Bridge.

http://www.wlfi.com/story/35299983/lafayette-police-investigate-possible-arson-at-old-railroad-building

"...Lafayette Fire Department believe the fire was "incendiary in nature."

"Witnesses told investigators three people were seen leaving the scene in a black vehicle..."

"...owned by CSX Railroad and currently used for storage."

I agree that the last thing LE needs if they have their suspect pretty well lined up is more "tips" from the public. If I recall correctly, one of the LE officers spoke about tips being a lot "did you look at sex offenders" or "did you try ex-inmates" etc...which are not tips, and take up a lot of time. Also, if they had a firm suspect, they would be concentrating on everyone who knows him, contacting those people and seeking more info about him. Not asking for more "tips". Jmo

It is of my opinion, based mostly on what I have seen of other crimes, that LE has a very good idea of who the responsible party is. I think they continue, as other posters have said, to ask for tips because their evidence is largely circumstantial and they are seeking that last big tip to set it in stone.

Respectively, it doesn't make sense to me that if the know the identity of the suspect why they wouldn't get DNA from him to compare, question him, or ask for tips pertaining to a specific POI. I hope your right, but being local and with the amount of coverage this case is getting I think we would have a name if they did.

Jmo

Great job NIN :)

I believe police should take a very good look at the 35-year old St. Paul, Minnesota sex offender CDLB who was wanted by police February 24, 2017 bc he had raped an 11-year old girl.
He was arrested March 12, 2017 so he is now in custody.
CDLB has a deform right hand, missing 2 fingers and imo the way BG is holding his right hand
might indeed fit the habit way a person with a deform hand would kind of hide that hand.
Another interesting thing is the fact that this sex offender when captured had shaved off his red beard and his brown/red hair of !
He is 6 foot 1 inch tall, 212 pounds.
He has a history of attempted kidnapping of adult female victims. Blair has gained access to his victims in the past by approaching them in public places with a weapon. He was not known to his victims.
OMG saw pic of his hand ..congenital?..other (brain defects?)..call tip in! Could be him, he impregnated a 12 yo, r hand, approaches with weapon, changed hair, level 3, was free on Feb 13. Others see him online..thoughts?

Seems to me a lot like statements in the Wetterling case.

I was just reading about that case Wikipedia you mention and yes, it may indeed be very similar if the motive here was SA. And thinking about that, it's possible LE has been able to link the same perpetrator and therefore gain additional evidence to previous attempted assaults. If so, it's unlikely they'd release that sort of information in order to protect a minor.

But that the Wetterling case also involved a second party, who after he was deceased, possible evidence was found, and that the victim was only one of a group, that's very interesting.

Thanks for mentioning it.

I've wondered if he wasn't layered and possibly cold because maybe he arrived on a motorcycle? It would be fairly easy to hide one at the cemetery, from what I gather, and could explain whatever is below his chin, as well(scarf, bandana, etc)

I live 10 minutes from that bridge and I thought it was chilly and was bundled up that day but I'm usually way colder than most people. I think his jacket was all about concealment though.

Respectively, it doesn't make sense to me that if the know the identity of the suspect why they wouldn't get DNA from him to compare, question him, or ask for tips pertaining to a specific POI. I hope your right, but being local and with the amount of coverage this case is getting I think we would have a name if they did.

Jmo

someone's DNA at the crime scene may not be enough. they may need additional pieces of the puzzle for a conviction. we are likely not to hear a name until an arrest is made.

(Last night I was as at a packed restaurant and sooooo many people reminded me of BG. They were all at least 50 years old. It seems as this case ages, in my mind so does BG. The more I think about it I think he is older, 50s, 60s...Or is this my mind playing time tricks on me due to the passage of time...anyway, this will sound dramatic but seeing everyone as BG in the restaurant? That's how "cuckoo" this is making me obviously. I think I need to step back because this almost seems PTSDish, which I recall from experience. But everyday I want to check in, and see if there's been an arrest!.)

i guess i don't know why they would break in to leave the murder weapon. I can't see risking leaving DNA, or footprints, and and all that goes a long with breaking and entry. because by now they must believe they have gotten away with murder. why sneak in to try to frame someone else?

LE appears to be doing everything in their power to prevent the perp from thinking he's gotten away with it.

&#8220;We feel strongly the individual or individuals involved in this have been watching this all along. So, we're not going to show all of our cards,&#8221; Sheriff Leazenby said."
http://www.wndu.com/content/news/No-Cold-Case-People-in-Delphi-continue-to-hope-421077953.html

(Last night I was as at a packed restaurant and sooooo many people reminded me of BG. They were all at least 50 years old. It seems as this case ages, in my mind so does BG. The more I think about it I think he is older, 50s, 60s...Or is this my mind playing time tricks on me due to the passage of time...anyway, this will sound dramatic but seeing everyone as BG in the restaurant? That's how "cuckoo" this is making me obviously. I think I need to step back because this almost seems PTSDish, which I recall from experience. But everyday I want to check in, and see if there's been an arrest!.)

No arrest. But there's another media feature tomorrow night.

"NewsChannel 15&#8217;s Holly Campbell traveled to the small city in central Indiana to talk to police and those reminded of the horrible crime every day. In our special report &#8220;On the Trail&#8221; airing Thursday at 6 p.m., hear how the community is coping with the unsolved crime, and what steps investigators are taking to find the killer."
http://wane.com/2017/05/02/on-the-trail-how-the-delphi-community-is-coping-with-murders-of-2-girls/

OMG saw pic of his hand ..congenital?..other (brain defects?)..call tip in! Could be him, he impregnated a 12 yo, r hand, approaches with weapon, changed hair, level 3, was free on Feb 13. Others see him online..thoughts?

bbm
Not my preferred face I have to say .... All the profiling does fit it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman