IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing how different BG looks in the third image that was shared last night. Each picture seemingly shows a different man; and yet we know they're all one in the same. He appears shorter, stouter, scruffier, and more middle-aged in this photo. I would say that it looks more like the less shared image of BG with his leg lifted. That's surprising, since the speculation was that the picture on the billboards was chosen because it most closely resembles BG from the video. Seeing as how two out of the three images look more alike, I'm now questioning that theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's amazing how different BG looks in the third image that was shared last night. Each picture seemingly shows a different man; and yet we know they're all one in the same. He appears shorter, stouter, scruffier, and more middle-aged in this photo. I would say that it looks more like the less shared image of BG with his leg lifted. That's surprising, since the speculation was that the picture on the billboards was chosen because it most closely resembles BG from the video. Seeing as how two out of the three images look more alike, I'm now questioning that theory.

Im still taking in the new third image..i was half asleep last night when I first saw it and still not fully awake yet this morning...but..wow... i cant believe there has been another image out there all this time , which makes me ask, are there more? Im sure when they were done editing the video they were left with a ton of still shot clips to decide from that all look somewhat similar...is it possible, they have circulated some of the those extras without realizing it? But my biggest question is this...why was this third and previously unseen photo of BG the only one used to a LE bulletin? Is there something special about that one, something we cant yet figure out? Also , what is all the blurry print on the accompanying flyer say?? I think there are possible clues there. THe photo itself does not scream anything major to me but maybe that's because I still have not studied for 90 days with my magnifying glass and Hubble telescope yet like the others. lol. Sorry for rambling...need more coffee.

Sure they can. Need to make sure they can convict.

That's my point. Without proof LE cannot know they have the right guy. That same proof leads to a conviction.

If you've followed any of the recent interviews, each and every time LE is openly pleading for tips from the public to help solve this case. "Optimism is not real high.."

How is it that you know otherwise?

If you have not it seen yet in the image thread, Michael Gartley has made a very important discovery! We have a third frame of the POI!! Here is the picture, where it was posted etc.:

Image was initially posted by the Indiana Intelligence Fusion Center and distributed (only so far afaik ) by the Newton County Sheriff's Office on their FB page on 2-16-17 and is still up there:

https://www.facebook.com/5905190110...519011044153/1249421495153898/?type=3&theater

attachment.php

It is stated it is LE sensitive and may distributed otherwise with approval only.

Here is the pic from the poster cautiously enlarged/ resampled:

attachment.php

Here is the sequence between this new frame and the known two other frames:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

Nin, I don't post often but just wanted to say that you are an outstanding sleuth.

Re the LE poster with the 'new' image of BG. I know there's been discussion about the actual time the girls were dropped. Note that this poster, intended for other LE, states that the girls were last seen alive at "around 1 Pm...when they were dropped off close to the Monon High Bridge." I realize early information isn't always accurate, but interesting to me nonetheless.

Further, I'm one of those that speculated perhaps the girls were dropped at the cemetery, and walked those trails to get to the bridge. But the, "close to the Monon High Bridge," part puts that further in doubt for me.

It really does seem he has picked up speed, and walking at a faster pace than a casual stroll. It would be enough to cause alarm with the girls. His own concentration is reflected in his posture.

The hands in the pockets are another feature I would be alarmed by.

The more I look at the multiple BG photos, the more I think I'm looking at two different people wearing the same clothes. I know thats not the case, but, man....

Thanks for the third image NIN.

In the 3rd newest image i can see something on suspects left side just below his hand in pocket. A knife in a sheath? Jmo

I am also wondering if the hidden/ blurred objects were done in the hopes that suspect would not dispose of items that can't be seen. Jmo

Just can't make sense of why. Jmo

If you have not it seen yet in the image thread, Michael Gartley has made a very important discovery! We have a third frame of the POI!! Here is the picture, where it was posted etc.:

Image was initially posted by the Indiana Intelligence Fusion Center and distributed (only so far afaik ) by the Newton County Sheriff's Office on their FB page on 2-16-17 and is still up there:

https://www.facebook.com/5905190110...519011044153/1249421495153898/?type=3&theater

attachment.php

It is stated it is LE sensitive and may distributed otherwise with approval only.

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

I know this video has been referenced several times, but it just occurred to me. Since it was posted a mere 6 weeks prior to the murders, wouldn't you like to know who viewed it before mid-February?

[video=youtube;mEKbqb_szEU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEKbqb_szEU&t=774s[/video]

This is one of the videos I've used as a reference, to get a feel for the bridge area. Towards the end,there are still pics of the SE end.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

The flow of the images makes more sense to me, now.

BG is about to strike, the image with the blurring around and adjacent to BG's right leg to me seems to have edited out Abby, which a lot of us have figured for some time, I'm sure. She's moving towards Libby,, and just happened to be taking up a lot of that frame before the image was zoomed, edited, cropped, etc.

He's pivoting, look at the pivot in the hips, plus the angle of his entire body changes as if it's a sudden pivot

Nin, I don't post often but just wanted to say that you are an outstanding sleuth.

absolutely...there are so many great sleuths here, I am humbled...
now...about that new third pic... the only thing that stands out to me so far that is majorly different (aside from the shadow on the front of his left leg (our right side), is the WHITE THING under his neck is more solid, almost looks like a turtle neck in that clip..which we know it's not due to the other images...why on earth does that WHITE THING look DIFFERENT in each photo??? what the hell is that thing and why is it changing shape??!!

That's my point. Without proof LE cannot know they have the right guy. That same proof leads to a conviction.

If you've followed any of the recent interviews, each and every time LE is openly pleading for tips from the public to help solve this case. "Optimism is not real high.."

How is it that you know otherwise?

The evidentiary bar of convicting someone of first degree murder is very high (as it should be).

Before you can name/arrest a suspect you need assurance you can convict. There is time/evidence needed to build the case.

Maybe be an arrest will never happen.

My assessment is based on my interpretation of all available evidence. Only LE knows for sure.

Believe it or not but sometimes as you make a photo smaller it becomes clearer. Its no good for little details but better for looking at the white thing IMO.
8c3db194aed0fb981e22f824b4996115.jpg

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Oh lord. New image? That fusion center flyer was the first release of BG we saw. Does nobody read the media thread?

I totally agree with everything you posted. Amazing that the 3 photos could be 3 different men. Seeing them all together now also makes me feel more firm on middle- aged. He looks thicker and even more scraggly. JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Post 571
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-53/page39

"You should have seen it before we worked on enhancing it."

Referring to the image, from the soundcloud interview. I wonder if the original video is so blurry that the reason BG appears differently is because it was subject to enhancement on more than one occasion, by more than one digital analyst?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member