IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh lord. New image? That fusion center flyer was the first release of BG we saw. Does nobody read the media thread?

Media thread on Page 1 of every thread
Rules thread on Page 1 of every thread
Separate dedicated image thread which will answer questions that are coming up about this image. There is a Verified Expert there that is explaining A LOT about what is and isn't there.

I cannot give enough props to the people who contributed to and continue to contribute to the media thread.

:yourock:

Please BUMP as needed.

absolutely...there are so many great sleuths here, I am humbled...
now...about that new third pic... the only thing that stands out to me so far that is majorly different (aside from the shadow on the front of his left leg (our right side), is the WHITE THING under his neck is more solid, almost looks like a turtle neck in that clip..which we know it's not due to the other images...why on earth does that WHITE THING look DIFFERENT in each photo??? what the hell is that thing and why is it changing shape??!!
I know! How can whatever it is under his jacket and then, under his chin look any more different? Argh!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Media thread on Page 1 of every thread
Rules thread on Page 1 of every thread
Separate dedicated image thread which will answer questions that are coming up about this image. There is a Verified Expert there that is explaining A LOT about what is and isn't there.

I cannot give enough props to the people who contributed to and continue to contribute to the media thread.

:yourock:

Please BUMP as needed.

Sorry if I sounded snippy, I just frantically and excitedly searched back through pages thinking we had a new photo of BG only to find it was the first one we actually did have :laughing:

You're 10000% of this?
Or do you feel it could be one of the many that have been arrested for other violations.

When someone says this it always puzzles me because how can any of us make that conclusion unless you/we have inside information? Yes I know it's qualified with a IMO. Not berating your opinon BT. I go through this on the Danielle Stislicki thread as well. We can have our suspicious IMO but to say 100%, I'm just not on board with guilty until proven innocent.

JMO and all that jazz

Sorry if I sounded snippy, I just frantically and excitedly searched back through pages thinking we had a new photo of BG only to find it was the first one we actually did have :laughing:

Skibby you could never sound snippy.
Me? Yes. :giggle:
You? No. :notgood:

I like to post the thread links every now and then for people who may have logged on late in the thread.

After looking at the first picture zoomed in this is what I see under his chin:

1pc-Kpop-BTS-Bangtan-Boys-Army-Fan-Style-Muffle-Muzzle-Anti-dust-Cotton-Face-Mouth-Mask.jpg

I think this is used to help cover his identity and help muffle his voice which is why no one has been able to identify him by voice. It would also help cover any dna which might escape from his mouth.

If you have not it seen yet in the image thread, Michael Gartley has made a very important discovery! We have a third frame of the POI!! Here is the picture, where it was posted etc.:

Image was initially posted by the Indiana Intelligence Fusion Center and distributed (only so far afaik ) by the Newton County Sheriff's Office on their FB page on 2-16-17 and is still up there:

https://www.facebook.com/5905190110...519011044153/1249421495153898/?type=3&theater

attachment.php

It is stated it is LE sensitive and may distributed otherwise with approval only.

Here is the pic from the poster cautiously enlarged/ resampled:

attachment.php

Here is the sequence between this new frame and the known two other frames:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

I wonder if GH has seen this? He just did a new video with two other stills. This is an amazing find and is definitely a part of BG's stride on that day.

The evidentiary bar of convicting someone of first degree murder is very high (as it should be).

Before you can name/arrest a suspect you need assurance you can convict. There is time/evidence needed to build the case.

Maybe be an arrest will never happen.

My assessment is based on my interpretation of all available evidence. Only LE knows for sure.

Thanks. Would it be correct to say that it's your opinion that you're aware of "available evidence" that connects a suspect to the crime?

Considering LE's recent pleas for tips from the public, they're not indicating anything but a wide open net.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post 571
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-53/page39

"You should have seen it before we worked on enhancing it."

Referring to the image, from the soundcloud interview. I wonder if the original video is so blurry that the reason BG appears differently is because it was subject to enhancement on more than one occasion, by more than one digital analyst?

Well it's certainly been subject to a LOT of digital analysts on Websleuths and Facebook!

Oh lord. New image? That fusion center flyer was the first release of BG we saw. Does nobody read the media thread?

Can you please link me to where the image is recognized as being different from the other two? It is different not only from not having the compression artifact (IMO), but also different in leg/foot position and angle of POI/BG, face etc.. I think it is a great observation. If it was stated before, please let me know, I like to give credit.

I mentioned to where the flyer had been posted very early on in thread #1 after Michael Gartley pointed it out in the image thread. I completely was not aware of having a third frame.

I think this was a slip (IMO). That same poster cannot be found on the IFC FB page. As a matter of fact, there is nothing posted in connection to the case on or around the 13/14th of February. That poster was publicly distributed only by the Newton County SPD afaik.
Also, I greatly appreciate all your work with the media thread and beyond, especially the case map. :loveyou:

-Nin

Seriously no.

Everytime i have went there, twice maybe i never find what i went there for then forget what i went there for. Jmo

i disagree. they could have every piece of the puzzle except one, and that one piece could mean the difference of a conviction.
I agree. Circumstantial evidence would not be enough. DNA on the bodies would have to be present imo. And/or DNA of the girls in a vehicle plus weapon used and fingerprints too. Coupled with an actual sighting and confession would be good too. All IMO

WTHR13 5/2/17. 10:50 pm
Investigators renew pleas for tips

Also Sgt. Tony Slocum, 5/2/17, 11:15 pm, gave phone # for tips

Can you please link me to where the image is recognized as being different from the other two? It is different not only from not having the compression artifact (IMO), but also different in leg/foot position and angle of POI/BG, face etc.. I think it is a great observation. If it was stated before, please let me know, I like to give credit.

I mentioned to where the flyer had been posted very early on in thread #1 after Michael Gartley pointed it out in the image thread. I completely was not aware of having a third frame.

I think this was a slip (IMO). That same poster cannot be found on the IFC FB page. As a matter of fact, there is nothing posted in connection to the case on or around the 13/14th of February. That poster was publicly distributed only by the Newton County SPD afaik.
Also, I greatly appreciate all your work with the media thread and beyond, especially the case map. :loveyou:

-Nin

I just meant it wasn't a new photo, that we have seen it already. I downloaded the flyer and still have it. I think it was spellbound who first posted it, IIRC it is meant for LE distribution which is why you can't download it from their website, might be wrong on that not sure.

I didn't mean it wasn't different just that its not new and has been there the whole time, I'm surprised others have just noticed is all and was confused people were talking about a new photo.

I remember it being the one we had early on and then LE went with the others and it disappeared from our radar.

Another WS member brought the photo back up for review many threads ago and the discussion didn't gain any traction and again dropped from consideration.

Snippy? No. Weary? Yes. Factual? Yes.:rolleyes:

I remember it being the one we had early on and then LE went with the others and it disappeared from our radar.

Another WS member brought the photo back up for review many threads ago and the discussion didn't gain any traction and again dropped from consideration.

Snippy? No. Weary? Yes. Factual? Yes.:rolleyes:

Thank you!

i disagree. they could have every piece of the puzzle except one, and that one piece could mean the difference of a conviction.

Sure. Or that last puzzle piece might not fit and so it's back to square one. So goes any investigation. That's my point. LE cannot know in advance they have the right suspect until all the evidence is in place.

LE's still actively looking for leads as recently as yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member