IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this forum is 55,000 posts of mostly speculation.

Its interpretation of the evidence, LE actions/inactions, etc.

Yep. It's my standard practice to state "speculation or opinion only" quite frequently when I post. Otherwise, I am suggesting I possess some sort of knowledge without sharing attribution. Just being super careful. : )

Still going thru tips.
They do not have a prime suspect.
Jmo

Still going thru tips.
They do not have a prime suspect.
Jmo

That's a sobering statement. You know LE and the 20 other investigative agencies have turned Delphi upside down trying to solve this. MOO Any of those other bloggers/FB posters who claim to know who did this are guessing and supposing just like we are here.

I will just say that I have followed cold cases that 20plus years latter were solved. And when the suspect was arrested LE said he was on our radar very early on but we just couldn't find that one piece to tie him to the crime. Its my assumption BG is very much in their crosshairs/on their radar, they just can't find the piece to tie it together in order to make an arrest, may just need that one broken alibi, that one piece of evidence that was missing from the crime scene etc....all MOO

Maybe LE could just walk up to their suspect and ask, "Remember that time you gave the girls a ride home from the bridge?"

ETA: Maybe they're close to cracking.

That's a sobering statement. You know LE and the 20 other investigative agencies have turned Delphi upside down trying to solve this. MOO Any of those other bloggers/FB posters who claim to know who did this are guessing and supposing just like we are here.

In my opinion this is a crime that internet bloggers/FB posters have little chance of solving, especially if BG is a male in his 40s or older. The online presence for males in that age group dramatically drops the older the age, even lower than females of the same age group. If his life is mainly rural, the odds are even less than urban folk. Chances are BG has little or no online identity whatsoever.

MOO

I really think the thing with the clear tube is a hydration pack. Ive seen other people say that too. Hikers, bicyclers, etc. will wear them if they're going to be outdoors for a while. They're fairly common. I've seen people wear them at music festivals that I've gone to. It's just an easy way to stay hydrated. Here is a an example of what they look like. But basically there is a sack of water in a little backpack on your back, and there is a tube that comes to your front and you can drink out of it while you're doing whatever activity you are doing.

hydrolite2_firetitan_deuter_12_z.jpg

Edited to add this:

Also, those tubes come over your shoulder just like the loop on BG's photo does, and they attach to the front of it. But if you want you can also just keep the end of the tube in your mouth and if you want a drink, you just bite down.

IMO - this is absolutely outrageous...Almost three months - & nothing new?
LE owes the community something.

Like a camelbak water pack? FF to around 2:19
[video=youtube;8h7Boal-Bf4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h7Boal-Bf4[/video]

At first I thought something medical but I don't know of anything like that. I haven't mentioned it since I couldn't come up with what it could be.

In my opinion this is a crime that internet bloggers/FB posters have little chance of solving, especially if BG is a male in his 40s or older. The online presence for males in that age group dramatically drops the older the age, even lower than females of the same age group. If his life is mainly rural, the odds are even less than urban folk. Chances are BG has little or no online identity whatsoever.

MOO
Sgt. Leazenby in the clip from tonight said LE feels the killer is following the reports about the investigation and that is why they are not releasing much publicly. If killer is not local he would have to follow this case on the internet imo.

I believe that that is exactly what he is wearing - Some sort of hydration pack IMO.

If you have not it seen yet in the image thread, Michael Gartley has made a very important discovery! We have a third frame of the POI!! Here is the picture, where it was posted etc.:

Image was initially posted by the Indiana Intelligence Fusion Center and distributed (only so far afaik ) by the Newton County Sheriff's Office on their FB page on 2-16-17 and is still up there:

https://www.facebook.com/5905190110...519011044153/1249421495153898/?type=3&theater

attachment.php

It is stated it is LE sensitive and may distributed otherwise with approval only.

Here is the pic from the poster cautiously enlarged/ resampled:

attachment.php

Here is the sequence between this new frame and the known two other frames:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

Attachments

• mystery pic original poster.jpg
    mystery pic original poster.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 1,029
  • mystery pic original resamp.png
    mystery pic original resamp.png
    217.2 KB · Views: 1,142
  • ONE.png
    ONE.png
    178.4 KB · Views: 1,147
  • TWO.png
    TWO.png
    183.8 KB · Views: 1,145
  • THREE.png
    THREE.png
    217.4 KB · Views: 1,144
I know this video has been referenced several times, but it just occurred to me. Since it was posted a mere 6 weeks prior to the murders, wouldn't you like to know who viewed it before mid-February?

[video=youtube;mEKbqb_szEU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEKbqb_szEU&t=774s[/video]

Posting this to your attention only, more in image thread.

First two frames in gif:

attachment.php

All three frames in gif:

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

Attachments

• 2-poi1.gif
    2-poi1.gif
    130.7 KB · Views: 932
  • 3-poi.gif
    3-poi.gif
    191.3 KB · Views: 129
  • 3-poi-gif-endless1.gif
    3-poi-gif-endless1.gif
    191.4 KB · Views: 934
I know this video has been referenced several times, but it just occurred to me. Since it was posted a mere 6 weeks prior to the murders, wouldn't you like to know who viewed it before mid-February?

[video=youtube;mEKbqb_szEU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEKbqb_szEU&t=774s[/video]
How can that be checked?great idea!!

Sgt. Leazenby in the clip from tonight said LE feels the killer is following the reports about the investigation and that is why they are not releasing much publicly. If killer is not local he would have to follow this case on the internet imo.

Yes, agree, almost everyone now reads news on the internet. But what I mean by internet presence are such things as accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs etc.

I know some younger people who think a person essentially doesn't exist if they can't be found online. But It's very common with us older folk, you could google our name and find no trace of us whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97