IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #56

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered the same in regards to one of their own, i am not sure my mind will let me go there, even if i want to.i would hate that. Even though stuff like that happens.as foe assumptions I feel really strongish about something like the hair thing, so positive. Then the *new old picture resurfaces and I swear by hoodie now. And I agree he WILL get caught. I hope it's soon, not later. Don't want this entire situation going down with other missing kids too and the same BG if he is a sk.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
Your mind goes in so many different directions when you have nothing much more to go on. I apologize to anyone if I came off harsh or snarky. No ill intentions. Today would of been my brothers 37th birthday. It took almost 4 days to find his killer. Felt like a lifetime. I can only imagine what Libbys and Abbys family feel like. God Bless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Your mind goes in so many different directions when you have nothing much more to go on. I apologize to anyone if I came off harsh or snarky. No ill intentions. Today would of been my brothers 37th birthday. It took almost 4 days to find his killer. Felt like a lifetime. I can only imagine what Libbys and Abbys family feel like. God Bless.

I'm sorry to hear about your brother. *huuugs* I likes your posts. 😗

But then, no one can imagine the horror that parents go through, when their child just disappears and no body is found and no one knows what happened to them? A living hell.

Probably just a freaky coincidence, unless he travels....

The Phantom' serial killer of children out of prison, living in Tucson
Posted: Apr 26, 2017 10:17 PM MDT
Updated: May 02, 2017 3:28 PM MDT
http://www.azfamily.com/story/35260...er-of-children-out-of-prison-living-in-tucson
I usually honestly don't follow some links just cause of my phone or I'm not on for long. But I did this one and it's seems so freaky freakishly scary. Imo always but I figured BG to be Caucasian.

I usually honestly don't follow some links just cause of my phone or I'm not on for long. But I did this one and it's seems so freaky freakishly scary. Imo always but I figured BG to be Caucasian.

It is very creepy. This guy was caught because he sent a letter to LE forewarning them of the location of the next victim and eventually they were able to match the handwriting. Hull is now 66 years old. Wildly speculating but a possible connection could also be a copycat killer using the same pseudonym.

LE did say this was a very complex case.

It is very creepy. This guy was caught because he sent a letter to LE forewarning them of the location of the next victim and eventually they were able to match the handwriting. Hull is now 66 years old. Wildly speculating but a possible connection could also be a copycat killer using the same pseudonym.
Ahhh I see where your going. Thanks. And you know, I don't like to say it but I wish kinda he would contact LE. He coulda for all we know. So hopefully, he would get caught slipping by contact rather than next victim, It would be scary to think about, since It'd probably be a sk in that case. Otherwise why contact them? Maybe it's happened idk. But reading that, makes you wonder. Imo always And I hope he isn't a sk cause no one needs that b.s..how people can live a life knowing they've taken one from a kid or anyone, unless self defence, and can wake up everyday like it's no o big deal.. Seriously I cried and pulled over to the side of the road cause I hit a baby bunny w my car.( not comparing bunny death with people death) I do not get it. Anyway Sorry! And nice link !🤗

Hey Everyone,

This thread will be closing shortly and will re-open in the morning.

My deepest condolences. I hope that your family finds a deep sense of strength, peace and solace.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I tried to respond to someone's post, but for some reason it wouldn't go through.

One of my theories is that although he made the girls uncomfortable on the bridge, that he was just scoping them out at that point (maybe getting a precursory thrill that they didn't know what he was planning on doing to them). It made Libby uncomfortable enough to start filming. Later, on their way back to their pick up spot, as they were walking the trail, he chose that time to attack. That would explain why they were on the opposite side of the creek. Doing it that way, he wouldn't have had to walk them across the bridge or the creek. He would have just circled around by himself and confronted them. I believe that the trail behind the cemetery goes down the hill to where they were ultimately found, so it could be that path he was referencing in the recording.

Just my opinion...I have a few theories, but this has been my top one since the beginning.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

See you tomorrow.

If you are wide awake join us as we wait for the big announcement from Buckingham Palace.

CLICK HERE and jump in

G'night,
Tricia

I know, dang it. Everytime I'm out I see at least a few BGs. There was one BG at Menards the other day that I had to sneak a look at like 5 times...lol..

Haha I don't doubt he's been at Menards a lot..I'm going to prepare myself next time personally, have my phone ready to record and strike up a conversation about a lawn mowers and work " down the hill" into the conversation LOL

Maybe this has been discussed, but I just read an MSM article from a few weeks ago that I hadn't seen before, that has interesting wording. It's likely either me parsing too closely, or a reporter being loose with meaning, but:

Police also revealed German recorded audio of the suspect on her phone during what was believed to be her final moments in which a man's voice is heard saying, "down the hill."

http://fox17online.com/2017/03/22/tragedy-connects-small-towns-2-teens-murders-unsolved/

bbm red

Just unimaginable! Poor girl/s! :heartbeat:

If the thing around his neck is a plastic bag from a store or anything that is common it may be no help at all to find him; if it turns out to be something unusual then it might lead to a break in the case. Let's say it turned out to be something that was only available from one place and had to be ordered. The company or person that sold that item might have his information so LE could go straight to him. Odd things like that do break cases every once in a while so I don't see what it hurts to try to figure out every possible thing from the photos. I think the odds are against it being a rare item but you just never know.

double quote wont work so Im pasting this in to indicate what the above quoted message was too. OWL SAID : Quote Originally Posted by Owl4 View Post
This case has me going bonkers. Everywhere I go now in Michigan and see a man wearing a cameo hat and blue jeans I'm out right muttering 'BG'. Please find this piece of crap before I go nuts. I'm so beside myself over this case. What does it really matter if it is a dang plastic bag? Or if it's a inside out blue windbreaker? Will it catch this ? No. Damn It! Get this guy before we all are sleuthing the next. Much love to all. Sorry all. Venting. Carry on. ****

I think it does matter what that white thing is, because aside from his actual identity/facial features, its the biggest unknown out of the photo... everything else we can tell what it is mostly...right? we know he has blue jeans on etc. But the ever elusive unidentified white thing shape-shifting majiggerbob that ironically looks like a question mark itself (in one of the pics) is chillingly ironic and fitting. And like Brighty said it could end up being the very little thing that breaks the case. Odds are not great, no, but since it is such a mysterious thing, it drives me crazy trying to figure out what it is.

PS I just sat here cussing at my computer and WS for 20 minutes at my comp desk, thinking it was locked up as i tried to reply to this post. Turns out my batteries fell out the back of my wireless keyboard, lmao :banghead:. AHHHH more coffee...... good morning...

Hope this hasn't been repeated too many times but Im off the fence now and i truly believe this guy is definitely a hunter and this is a crime of chance...what do hunters do each time they set out? They arm themselves, they prepare , they scope and seek and maybe they find prey and maybe they dont..the uncertainty is part of both the frustration and the thrill..This guy may have been out and about for several days or maybe weeks looking for just the right opportunity..minimal risk for maximum reward. All killers are hunters and BG is more than just a hunter hes a predator..( And just as a quick aside - drive 60 mins or more out of any Aussie city in winter time and he looks pretty much like most of our middle aged/older rural guys too..generic and as a result almost impossible to pin down unless you know exactly who you're looking for :( jmo

Do you suppose he only took Libby down the hill and had Abby elsewhere? The *her* final moments comment you mention caught my attention. This beast needs to be stopped.

Maybe this has been discussed, but I just read an MSM article from a few weeks ago that I hadn't seen before, that has interesting wording. It's likely either me parsing too closely, or a reporter being loose with meaning, but:

Police also revealed German recorded audio of the suspect on her phone during what was believed to be her final moments in which a man's voice is heard saying, "down the hill."

http://fox17online.com/2017/03/22/tragedy-connects-small-towns-2-teens-murders-unsolved/

so...how obsessed is everyone else with the "new" pic (sorry Skibs, I saw your post yesterday about not reading the media thread lol)...I actually just tossed aside my reading glasses and magnifying glass, and used my BINOCULARS to try and see BGs features better. I propped my phone up and started backing away with my binoculars... I tried from varying distances, and let me tell you, don't bother trying this, it doesnt work and you look like a completely demented crazy person if anyone sees you doing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jro74