IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i also can't wrap my head around those who don't think that it is at least possible that he had some involvement.

I also can't wrap my head around those that think that since LE has said that he not a suspect than that makes him somehow "cleared" from any involvement.

For the record, until LE makes a statement I haven't ruled out any possibility.
I was hoping you woud give me a reason to lean your way.

i also can't wrap my head around those who don't think that it is at least possible that he had some involvement.

I also can't wrap my head around those that think that since LE has said that he not a suspect than that makes him somehow "cleared" from any involvement.

I don't believe he is BG so unless there was more than one person involved that rules him out for me. When I look at that photo I do not see a 77 year old man. Then I add in the fact RL has a huge middle and that also can't be seen on BG , he is chubby but that's down to a jumper and a jacket and finally RL is a lot taller.

And I take LE at their word and not considered a suspect means he is not a suspect.

I know you was replying to somebody else but this is what I think!

What I posted last night, and stand by today, is that I distinctly recall LE saying (or quoted as saying?) that at first they were not sure if what they were looking at was a crime scene. I remember this clearly because I puzzled over it a long time wondering, How could that be?
I am sorry I do not have a link but I will try to find it among the February articles. It wasn't a discussion of foul play vs. a crime. It was written as noted above, which I found very odd. Possible a journo twisted LE's words. I will look for it!
they said we suspect foul play which is pretty standard language in a murder case.

I think they do....... I think they need evidence and I don't think they have much evidence at all.

Who was questioned.
Who has alibi s?
Who has been cleared and ruled out?
Who hasn't been cleared?

To me..... this leaves a lot of ppl on the list.
Jmo
How many do you think and presumably they are all middle aged white males. As there are over 800 in the middle and high schools out of a population of 3000 with maybe another 300 under 13's there must be approx 1900 over 18 in Dephi. Half would be male so maybe 850 over-18 males. So how many white middle aged ? Half to a quarter so 2-400 perhaps. Perhaps they should dna swab all white middle aged men in Delphi if they have DNA from the scene? JMO.

I don't believe he is BG so unless there was more than one person involved that rules him out for me. When I look at that photo I do not see a 77 year old man. Then I add in the fact RL has a huge middle and that also can't be seen on BG , he is chubby but that's down to a jumper and a jacket and finally RL is a lot taller.

And I take LE at their word and not considered a suspect means he is not a suspect.

I know you was replying to somebody else but this is what I think!

I second that opinion.thanks for the rationale to support your opinion

Well now. You asked me this question

Could you tell me why you think he would still be involved in the investigation months, and why simply being the property owner would make him still "involved" in a criminal investigation into a double homicide?

And I was happy to answer. Interesting. Didn't occur to me to give the same response.

You keep pushing your point that RL is involved. I don't see any harm in presenting an opinion as to why. I was hoping you would shed some light on your opinion. It may help the rest of us. Really. You opine over and over about RL so I was really wanting to know what it is that has convinced you.
again, fortunately i don't owe anyone a explanation to my opinion.

I agree about RL. I think his big offense is drunk driving related charges, not murder. In my opinion the guy who did this does not live anywhere near Delphi. He seems to have a knowledge of the area to have pulled this off and gotten away. I wonder how much that abandoned railway bridge plays into this tragedy. IF this is a SK then his fixation/fantasy may involve attacking on or near a railway bridge. Perhaps his primary focus may have been first the attraction of the bridge. If he wanted to act out his fantasy the next step would be researching how many people frequent the trails and start monitoring SM to see who visited the area regularly. If this is a SK that only strikes every few years, then he has plenty of time to think, research and consider what exactly he wants. Once he finds the scene then he goes about procuring his victim. Something about railways may hold appeal for him. I do wonder this after listening to ISP Superintendent, Doug Carter when he asked the questions of why the girls, why Delphi and why Carroll County. That comment led me to think BG was an outsider, not someone local. IMO

The bridge, and water. MOO is the perp researched the bridge and surrounding area extensively, before committing the crime(s).

New here - the post from Falling Down on thread 55. Page 46. Post 679. The post from Time, the picture shows a man in camouflage, with sun glasses, a hat and beard. It looks like a reflection off the lens. When I first seen the article I thought he was the poi? I have seen no other decision about this picture? Anyone know why?

RL is still high on my list. Until LE tells me he is either cleared or moved up higher on their list I will continue to feel that way.
I don't know RL, I have no idea what kind of a person he is. Is he a really nice person? Is he a crotchety old man?
We have heard next to nothing from people that know him, other than the, I believe two women that spoke for him at his hearing to the press.
We know he had a restraining order filed against him and what has been going on with his alcohol related stuff that has landed him in jail.
When I read this. RL’s property was back in the spotlight on Friday. This time crawling with investigators who have a warrant to search his home, shed, anything he owns. As part of the search, RL’s car was towed.

This crime happened more than a month ago and investigators are just now searching his home, why so long?

“This is not the first time we’re dealing with RL,” said Sgt. John Perrine, Indiana State Police PIO. “We’ve spoken to him throughout the investigation. We investigate these things as new information comes forward and that information leads us to further the investigation.” I can't clear him in my mind.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/03...ere-the-bodies-of-2-indiana-teens-were-found/

For the record, until LE makes a statement I haven't ruled out any possibility.
I was hoping you woud give me a reason to lean your way.
i am not trying to sway anyone into having the same opinion as mine. you should take mine with a grain of salt.

RL is still high on my list. Until LE tells me he is either cleared or moved up higher on their list I will continue to feel that way.
I don't know RL, I have no idea what kind of a person he is. Is he a really nice person? Is he a crotchety old man?
We have heard next to nothing from people that know him, other than the, I believe two women that spoke for him at his hearing to the press.
We know he had a restraining order filed against him and what has been going on with his alcohol related stuff that has landed him in jail.
When I read this. RL’s property was back in the spotlight on Friday. This time crawling with investigators who have a warrant to search his home, shed, anything he owns. As part of the search, RL’s car was towed.

This crime happened more than a month ago and investigators are just now searching his home, why so long?

“This is not the first time we’re dealing with RL,” said Sgt. John Perrine, Indiana State Police PIO. “We’ve spoken to him throughout the investigation. We investigate these things as new information comes forward and that information leads us to further the investigation.” I can't clear him in my mind.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/03...ere-the-bodies-of-2-indiana-teens-were-found/

Thanks for the rationale for your opinion. I personally don't believe RL is involved but appreciate your response! It was awesome and thought invoking! Good post!

Until we understand details about the homicide, it is impossible to rule him out. Totally agree. As far as I know, his whereabouts have NOT been accounted for, aside from the little trek to the dump. If LE is unwilling to go public with an "all clear" on RL, knowing that SM and beyond is saturated with doubt, well...

he is certainly high on my list as possibly having some involvement. Sure they have said he is not a suspect, so how difficult would it be to say he has been cleared./

he is certainly high on my list as possibly having some involvement. Sure they have said he is not a suspect, so how difficult would it be to say he has been cleared./

I personally don't think they have cleared RL because they have no idea on who did it.

I have a question that I'd like all of your opinions on: Why do you think LE has not released the video of BG walking along the bridge (without audio, if necessary) instead of a few photos that don't tell us as much as said video would?

Ok.

I'm done here trying to understand. I was not trying to spar with you. I was not negating your opinion.

I thought this forum was for bouncing ideas off each other. Not to merely repeat the same wording over and over and not share thoughts. Your words appear cryptic to me.

You are right, you owe no one an explanation. But then why keep pushing the RL agenda? What point is there in that if you are unwilling to share?

I could easily respond to every thread saying "it's not RL" but what purpose does that serve.

:desert:

You could always put it in your signature? None of us know for sure- we make our mind up or maybe even change opinions along the way. We put forward our arguments if we wish but we don't have to give reasons. Some may just have a hunch one way or another and others are dead certain. But I agree we are all entitled to our opinions.

I have a question that I'd like all of your opinions on: Why do you think LE has not released the video of BG walking along the bridge (without audio, if necessary) instead of a few photos that don't tell us as much as said video would?

I think because Abby may be in it , it makes no sense not to release the video unless there is something LE are hiding about it.

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member