IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if boots are interesting to police then it would prove there were at least two perps, BG with his - how should I say it - lightweight and daintily shoes AND someone with rubber boots .... Fits with my view of the crime. BG plus helper/s. If there was someone with rubber boots one could assume perhaps it wasn't a young druggee and water crossing might have played a role (which isn't my view of the crime).

Perhaps BG had boots in a gear bag slung over his back and changed into them at the crime scene after the murders in order to throw LE off his foot trail as he high tailed it out of there ?? Just a thought ...

I couldn't get on WS for a second and my heart jumped that someone was arrested here... but no news. Praying for the girls as always.

Ages ago a nurse posted that she thought that she could hear the wooshing sound of a hearbeat as you would through a stethoscope. This, and that "down the hill" was so clear, led her to think that perhaps Libby had hidden the phone in her bra.

I think this is a very interesting theory. Wish I'd thought of it!
My daughter puts hers there. I always have pockets but many kids' pants, like sweats don't have pockets.

I was googling skull gaiters and death masks the other day to see if a scrunched up one could be at BG's neck ... and now I have these horrific images of various items for sale popping out at me from pop up ads scaring the heck out of me!!! Who would wear this stuff? Now I am thought to be in the market for same. Great. Horrifying!

Used to be a member! Miss it so much! I learned so much about crime scenes and learning not to assume anything based on appearances.

Thank you for helping those in need of emergency medical attention. It is truly a worthy calling.

learning not to assume anything based on appearances

Wise words, Wild Rose.

www.indianapublicradio.org
http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Greg-Massa/522969538

FBI Agent Greg Massa implores people to not rationalize away any hunches and to regard people's actions with suspicion.
"Did this individual travel unexpectedly, did they change their appearance, did they shave their beard, cut their hair, change the color of the hair? says Massa. "The superintendent mentioned the clothes they were wearing in the photo, did change the way they dressed?" Massa also said to take note of anyone who went missing or changed plans around the time of the murders.

I was googling skull gaiters and death masks the other day to see if a scrunched up one could be at BG's neck ... and now I have these horrific images of various items for sale popping out at me from pop up ads scaring the heck out of me!!! Who would wear this stuff? Now I am thought to be in the market for same. Great. Horrifying!

Same here Ember. Big Brother is watching!!!!

.......****ing down the hill.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
IMO I thought I heard that too and I hope it wasn't a swear word before the "ing" suffix but felt strongly it was because he would have to objectify them and treat them harshly I would think to do such a horrible thing. Makes me so sad to think about.

Thank you for helping those in need of emergency medical attention. It is truly a worthy calling.

Wise words, Wild Rose.

www.indianapublicradio.org
http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Greg-Massa/522969538

FBI Agent Greg Massa implores people to not rationalize away any hunches and to regard people's actions with suspicion.
"Did this individual travel unexpectedly, did they change their appearance, did they shave their beard, cut their hair, change the color of the hair? says Massa. "The superintendent mentioned the clothes they were wearing in the photo, did change the way they dressed?" Massa also said to take note of anyone who went missing or changed plans around the time of the murders.
It is so hard to think this might be someone who drives to work, attends family parties, is around children regularly, who no one would suspect...sits next to you in a diner or church.

A set of footprints led volunteers to the bodies. To me this means he departed the crime scene alone. No second perp and no carrying of two bodies to the CS. JMO.

And those footprints can tell *alot*. Weight, probable height, potential occupation or hobbies narrowed down, potential health issues, and the list goes on and on. A footprint is almost as good as a fingerprint. Not so bright. They'll get him; you can count on it.

Perhaps BG had boots in a gear bag slung over his back and changed into them at the crime scene after the murders in order to throw LE off his foot trail as he high tailed it out of there ?? Just a thought ...

There is one thing different between a Raid and an Ambush and that's a planned withdrawal. I believe BG created a very sophisticated plan. Having a planned withdrawal of crossing the creek and carrying wading boots or even a cache of boots in the kill site does not surprise me one bit. However, placing the bodies on RL property and using maybe the exact same boot as RL is starting to grow on me even more. Look at the results. Where is RL currently?

Early on in this case, snips regarding footprints......

"Two bodies were found by volunteers on Tuesday less than a mile from where the girls were originally dropped off. The bodies were found on private property, about 50 feet from the shore of Deer Creek. Sources tell Call 6 Investigates that a set of footprints are what led volunteers to the area the bodies were found."
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-bodies-found-as-missing-carroll-county-teens

And from CNN.......

CASAREZ: Of course. You know, Jonna, they executed a search warrant Thursday night right before the show started at a home in Delphi. They were looking at the grass area around the home. They say nothing of evidentiary value came from that. But to search the grass surrounding the home shows they believe there were things missing from the crime scene, right?

JONNA SPILBOR, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Perhaps, or were they searching for a particular footprint that was going to match a footprint near the scene?
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/20/ptab.01.html

Anyone want to politely email the reporter and see what she interpreted as where the footprints originated ? katie cox?

Question that I don't think we've discussed at length.

What specifically do you think you are hearing in the background of the 'down the hill' loop?

http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

For lack of any better ideas, I'm going to say material rubbing against the mike on her phone. I've heard similar sounds when my sister accidentally called with her phone in her pocket; I could hear every step she took. I originally thought it sounded like someone walking in dry leaves, but the more I hear it the less it sounds like that. MOO

I don't think they've been requested. How is that accomplished or are they available on line anywhere?

A media organization can file the Indiana state equivalent of a Sunshine/Freedom of Information Act request to have the documents produced if they are part of the public record. In an active murder investigation, a judge would likely side with LE to seal or not release the documents if it could compromise the investigation at all.

In the Halee Rathgeber case, the Evansville CP filed a request to unseal an arrest affidavit (after the suspect was arrested) and the prosecutor agreed to release the document. In that case, though, ECP was arguing that the prosecutor did not file the proper notice and hearing required under law to seal a document. Rather than fight the procedural issue (that seemed like an honest mistake on the part of the prosecutor), the prosecutor released the document.

There is one thing different between a Raid and an Ambush and that's a planned withdrawal. I believe BG created a very sophisticated plan. Having a planned withdrawal of crossing the creek and carrying wading boots or even a cache of boots in the kill site does not surprise me one bit. However, placing the bodies on RL property and using maybe the exact same boot as RL is starting to grow on me even more. Look at the results. Where is RL currently?

RBBM

Ronald E. Logan is currently located at the New Castle Correctional Facility in Indiana. Here's the link: http://www.in.gov/apps/indcorrection/ofs/ofs?previous_page=1&detail=263608

I keep thinking that if he is not local, what drew him to the location??? I read that you can fish there and it is great fishing for small mouth bass. You are allowed to fish there legally. Can you hunt there? IDK. Has anything been surveyed there recently? Does he have a local friend that has taken him there?

For lack of any better ideas, I'm going to say material rubbing against the mike on her phone. I've heard similar sounds when my sister accidentally called with her phone in her pocket; I could hear every step she took. I originally thought it sounded like someone walking in dry leaves, but the more I hear it the less it sounds like that. MOO

Nice detail and should be fairly easy to replicate if anyone wanted to have their phone recording and put into their front or back pocket and post that wav file on here. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulani03