IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they've been requested. How is that accomplished or are they available on line anywhere?

Obtaining legal docs is not my forte. I will gleefully pay for them. I will make a call to the CC courthouse for instructions and options.

I wonder if the girl believed that her cell phone could be traced by police or the phone company as she recorded and she actually ditched it as was walking. And could there have been a flat bottom boat involved? Could the suspect have used a boat to arrive at the walkway? It looks like he has on 2 coats, with a possible white/gray woodlands camo under the blue coat. And it looks like he could have a gun in his pocket. It sure is heavy. But the left side is puffed out like it has bulk underneath. The wrinkles in his pants at his hip is interesting. Shows sitting for a length of time. His lower pants leg..I wonder if he had worn hip waders. The color seems off.

I wonder if the girl believed that her cell phone could be traced by police or the phone company as she recorded and she actually ditched it as was walking. And could there have been a flat bottom boat involved? Could the suspect have used a boat to arrive at the walkway? It looks like he has on 2 coats, with a possible white/gray woodlands camo under the blue coat. And it looks like he could have a gun in his pocket. It sure is heavy. But the left side is puffed out like it has bulk underneath. The wrinkles in his pants at his hip is interesting. Shows sitting for a length of time. His lower pants leg..I wonder if he had worn hip waders. The color seems off.

The two coats would make me think that he arrived on a motor cycle. HIs jeans to me look like he is a man who lives alone. It has been sometime since they have been ironed.

If "the source" was reliable, too bad we don't know where the set of footprints was found, assuming they indeed are connected to the case. Because if BG marched Abby and Libby Down the Hill to the CS, if one person leaves footprints then why isn't there three sets?
We can probably work out where one set of tracks were found. I can't discuss on this thread where tracks were located but if you read the scanner thread you can know of at least one set. For the record I don't believe those tracks mentioned are the ones that were followed to the girls.

That said, I do believe multiple media reported that the volunteers who found the girls (who I can't get into on this thread either) followed tracks right to them.

OMG I once flushed a guy out of the woods, he was sitting up sleeping. In the woods, with no sleeping bag, you just sit on the ground when you stop moving. You wear layers and a puffy coat because you are leaning against trees to sleep. My grandma used to take me into the woods. She used to feed a hermit, I guess you would say. He had an adirondack chair nailed to a tree about three foot up off the ground. As a kid, all I thought, how do you sleep sitting in a chair like that for your life???

I read online about fishing Indiana creeks. Many fishermen go away from populated areas because it is common in populated areas for effluent to be discharged. Also on the fishing group pages, creeks are mentioned along with well used trails that often cut through private property and they mention that some property owners are just fine with cutting through their property. That's awfully nice. I wonder if this is the case here?

I think BG is a bit stocky, but also may have slimmer legs. He doesn't have posture of some guy in his 20's. Perhaps even slight leg atrophy. He also has hips and some extra padding around his mid section.

My brother is 6'1" and is 41. He often walks with his hands in his pockets. (I've even called him BG because of the way he walks.) But his silhouette is taller than BG when he walks in a similar fashion. Sometimes he even walks with his head down. Totally different look. My brother looks much taller and slimmer.

I will say, I've looked at other people pictured on the bridge and they also seem taller than perhaps they are in real life.

When the picture of BG was first released my first thoughts were that he was in his mid to late 40's and his body type looked like he was a wrestler in HS. I haven't strayed from my first thoughts. JMO

I too, think that he is in his forties. I think that he is one of those men who are of a decent height, but because they are long in the torso and short in the legs, they look shorter than they are.

I actually want to hear that original recording again. Not the second one they released after it was cleaned up. I hated it when I heard it because it sounded like no words, only a washing machine. But now that we hear the clean one so much, I want to hear it raw again. Anyone have it?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

Thread is closing for the night.

We will reopen in the morning.

G'night,
Tricia

I surmise that even if LE have someone they suspect, they may be painstakingly building a case. I doubt that an arrest can happen easily or quickly especially if this is a SK suspected in other cases. I can't imagine the work that will go into building a tight case against this killer. The last thing they want is him to walk free because a defense attorney finds something they overlooked. In the mean time he remains free watching and reading and trying to keep up. I would think it would be risky even obtaining his attendance at work (assuming he is employed) from the day(s) in February that are in question. Someone in HR could talk or gossip and it could get back to him. He could pack up and run. If they think he is connected to other cases...that adds many layers of complications. All IMO.

Morning all!

again I'll ask this question.

What if there was no picture?
Where would this investigation have led them?
Would they maybe have someone in custody by now?
Did they think that the photo would have solved this crime?

This is just MO but maybe they need to put the pic aside and go back to the beginning. See where things lead them.

Morning all!

again I'll ask this question.

What if there was no picture?
Where would this investigation have led them?
Would they maybe have someone in custody by now?
Did they think that the photo would have solved this crime?

This is just MO but maybe they need to put the pic aside and go back to the beginning. See where things lead them.
If they did not have that image from the video Libby recorded then LE would have been on family members of the victims like a dog with a bone. After LE cleared through the local sex offenders and known persons with violent criminal histories that would be where they focused their investigation and it would be brutal and horrific to watch it play out. There wouldn't be billboards across the nation. There wouldn't be 20,000+ tips. In my opinion, absent that photo, this case would have less of a chance of being solved because LE would be focusing on the wrong people.

Obtaining legal docs is not my forte. I will gleefully pay for them. I will make a call to the CC courthouse for instructions and options.

My phone call was patched through to Prosector Ives. He informed that all search warrants related the the murder investigation will remain under seal under further Order from the Court.

If they did not have that image from the video Libby recorded then LE would have been on family members of the victims like a dog with a bone. After LE cleared through the local sex offenders and known persons with violent criminal histories that would be where they focused their investigation and it would be brutal and horrific to watch it play out. There wouldn't be billboards across the nation. There wouldn't be 20,000+ tips. In my opinion, absent that photo, this case would have less of a chance of being solved because LE would be focusing on the wrong people.

Very good points! Thank God Libby had the presence of mind to take the video....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do we know ..... the pic has not helped ...
The billboards have not helped.
Either way they should have been all over everyone anyway pic or no pic.

That pic has not helped imo

How do we know ..... the pic has not helped ...
The billboards have not helped.
Either way they should have been all over everyone anyway pic or no pic.

That pic has not helped imo
That image absolutely helps. You can know with certainty if someone you think might have done it is way too tall or way too short or way too skinny or way too fat, has a different skin color, or is not the same physical gender.

And those footprints can tell *alot*. Weight, probable height, potential occupation or hobbies narrowed down, potential health issues, and the list goes on and on. A footprint is almost as good as a fingerprint. Not so bright. They'll get him; you can count on it.

I agree! Footprints are how serial killer Richard Ramirez, the Night Stalker, was found. They were able to determine the type of shoe and size, which was a rare tennis shoe, and search local stores receipts! Hopefully this is a strong clue of LEs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member