IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
? Manass--FBI guy...asking people to let them know if anyone changed their hair, cut their hair, way they dress, did anyone call off an appointment, call in sick, anxious, nervous, sleep patterns changed, disengaged, anything, please call it in...they will be posting this profile on their page

[video=twitter;834421813799223296]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/834421813799223296[/video]

Libby turned on her video camera, and they have audio to share. WOW. Oh my God this is amazing info.

Audio file frm cell phone Liberty had

She turned on her Video camera

Chief Burston---new info-
Audio file from Liberty's phone

OMG Liberty caught audio on her phone!!!!!!!!!

Greg Massa, Assistant ASIC, FBI:

Agent was participating in the search, since then have stood shoulder to shoulder with LE.

FBI headquarters updated nightly.
FBI will continue to bring resources.

To community:
Met with behavioral analysis unit.
Public may have info that is germane to the investigation (GERMANE - the word of this presser)
Maybe someone called into work sick, or cancelled an appointment, gave plausible explanation at the time, but no longer seems fitting.
Did they travel unexpectedly? Change appearance? Did behavior change? Different sleep pattern? Start abusing drugs? Anxious? Irritable? Following case zealously?
If you have any info like this, call the tipline.

A series of these indicators will be published by FBI.
Digital billboards.

to LE behind me: 9 days ago we were with you, and we are not going anywhere. I am confident this case will be solved.
Thank you.

omg he stated 'down the hill' on liberty's cell

Libby turned on her video...they won't share it all, but will share the voice clip --the words heard were DOWN THE HILL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member