IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW. What a thing to share with us, thats huge. However, I didn't hear any words in that audio. Maybe when they put it on their website it will sound more clear.

This seems unprecedented, to share something like this. At least I don't remember anything like this IMO.

So, pic came from a video Libby took with her phone. She KNEW what was happening. This is beyond words.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Libby you are a *advertiser censored****** hero, smart smart girl

Someone put the kettle on, this is hard

If people want to submit their DNA for ancestry reasons, let them be (I've done this as well). If parents want to let their kids go hiking in a small town, so be it. We can't make choices for others. The only person we should be criticizing here is the perp, and possibly law enforcement (if something arises), although I think they're doing the best they can right now.

I honestly don't think the parents knew they were out there .

Now 'murderer', singular.
Perhaps just a slip at the beginning.

Thank goodness that Libby was smart enough to video some of him!! I got the shivers when I heard the SOB say, "down the hill."

Not likely that it was a chance encounter, but possible.

They don't think it's likely that it was a chance encounter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They don't think it is likely this is a chance encounter, although it is possible

I imagine he grabbed one of them, and ordered the other one down the hill with threat of hurting the one he grabbed.

Don't think it was a chance encounter, person may have known they were going to be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member