IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I have searched and searched but still could not find. Im pretty sure it was from a ISP Sgt. I will keep looking and searching but his words really struck me. Could this go missing or deleted?

I remember them saying that it was a case with a twist.

Could someone please direct me to when LE mentioned that this was a complicated case. The timeline on this case is so difficult. I believe it was an interview when this was mentioned. I've searched everywhere but can not locate this statement. The verbiage may have been a bit different but it sure indicated that this case was a bit difficult for LE to figure out from the beginning. Thanks so much!

Thanks! I have searched and searched but still could not find. Im pretty sure it was from a ISP Sgt. I will keep looking and searching but his words really struck me. Could this go missing or deleted?
A Radio interview With Sgt Slocum on WBAT From March 23. Listen @ 1:10 - " This is a very complex case". It's not in print anywhere that I can find.

http://www.wbat.com/episode/tony-slocum/

HTH!

Apparently coached softball as well!

Always my opinion only [emoji230]

My theory... RL happened upon someone in vicinity of cemetery (who may have then seen RL leave and perhaps used his house or property, hence may have left DNA, so Search Warrant) OR someone staying with/visiting RL (same, ?DNA...Search) that is being scrutinized and monitored now by LE but not yet enough to arrest. RL WAS dumbfounded, DID (eventually) reveal info to LE. RL's own arrest is actually a side-story but handily it also protects him. Hoping enough evidence will surface to arrest the perp! I think it started with SA intended but girls fought mightily so ended in their deaths. Was local/local's visitor who knew area well, but random victims. Gun used only to threaten, strangulation or other means used to kill. No gun shots. Little blood. Maybe no SA evidence was ever left because they fought him too strongly. Libby tossed phone nearby & LE found it Day 2. Perp was filmed by Libby as a fake selfie so never knew his image was captured, never knew audio captured either. Perp killed Libby quickly because she fought more, killed Abby because he then had to silence her. Covered girls with leaves, left hastily. Someone DID recognize image when it was released days later because RL had seen him that day! This shocked RL. LE kept asking for more tips to help find out the guy's name/whereabouts and maybe others have pitched in a few decent tips which LE has added to their knowledge base but still not enough to arrest nor enough to assuredly convict so LE still working the case. RL doing his time now wanting to stay OUT of this deadly scenario so as not to become 3rd victim. Maybe RL doesn't mind harsh sentence, for now, and will get out on Time Served when perp is arrested, collect the reward $, and be able to openly redeem himself! (My thoughts/opinions only.)

Oh my goodness.. I had a huge post all written out that just vanished and asked me to log in again or refresh my page. What the heck did I do?? lol! But as far as the comment I could of sworn it was a interview with Sgt. Riley that said this case was difficult or something very similar to that. I guess my mind is playing tricks on me.

PERP'S HEAD LOOKING DOWN
You lose the face length, shape, jaw line....and pixels fill in 'holes' someone upthread said. Sigh.
I wonder if FBI tried to do a composite of the face or a reenactment. Another unanswerable question.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Been lurking through about 70% of the threads on this case and it’s irritated me enough to finally go ahead and register. Reading all the competing theories has made me want to throw my 2 cents in.

I think this guy was just an opportunist who would have acted on any females that came into range. He’d probably been casing the park for days/weeks/months and these two girls were the unlucky ones who stumbled upon him at the right time, for him.

The lack of information on what exactly happened to the girls does make it difficult to ascertain a motive - sexual assault? Maybe. But it comes across to me as more of a Ted Bundy type killing. Murder and/or sexual assault because he’s a psychopath.

I don’t really think this is anyone the girls or their families knew. Just my hunch but who knows. Such an odd case.

I agree, I think it was a Ted Bundy type murderer and would have attacked anyone that came along that fit his plan. I do not think there is any connection between the murderer and the girls or their families, I think any such connection would have been connected by LE by now. The random type SKs are the hardest to catch, unless they make a mistake. I think LE has evidence, but it connects to another crime, not to a person.

Could it just be tucked in his belt or top of his jeans?

I think it is just in his pocket, not in a holster. I do see the outline of a pistol and have from the beginning. I believe he is wearing a hoodie under a jacket...I have always thought the pistol is in the pocket of the hoodie or the jacket.

If that is a gun that is being seen, it would more than likely be under the jacket (not in a pocket) and holstered something like this.

attachment.php

Unlikely.....see the post on the image board. This gun in pointing back under the extended arm. The pic of BG shows the gun pointing up toward the armpit...skeptical that a gun exist. Color Pixcels do not present a gun when the pic is highlighted (on image board also). Good idea though....

I agree, I think it was a Ted Bundy type murderer and would have attacked anyone that came along that fit his plan. I do not think there is any connection between the murderer and the girls or their families, I think any such connection would have been connected by LE by now. The random type SKs are the hardest to catch, unless they make a mistake. I think LE has evidence, but it connects to another crime, not to a person.
Maybe they will be able to make the connection to a person through familial DNA.

I think that the killer must be local, within 10 -15 miles, close enough to be very familiar with the area, terrain, roads, etc.

What about someone who knows the older sister who dropped them off? Possibly she was talking on her phone, or to a friend, and someone overheard her saying, "I've got to run home and pick up Libby and Abby because I promised to drop them off so they could hike the bridge."

i keep thinking about other cases of murder or kidnap where the perp turns out to be a family acquaintance, or friend-of-a-friend, or neighbor, or former boyfriend of an older sister, or someone else who was familiar with the family and the family habits and activities.

If I were LE I would be checking out any former boyfriends or friends of older siblings, the newspaper deliver guy, neighborhood handyman, etc.

When I lived in another state a criminal turned out to be a substitute newspaper delivery guy. He subbed for the regular delivery guy who was on a three week vacation. The sub pulled up to over 200 houses to deliver the daily newspaper and he observed who was home at that time of day, saw kids getting off school buses, etc.

I know I am rambling on here but just wanted to put down some of my thoughts.

You have some very good points. Hopefully LE has checked all these scenarios out already.

Can't see anyone stealing a horse then killing 2 teens over it, don't matter how we cut it. They would have to prove he was and who it was. If no one around these girls have named him I personally don't think they know him.IMOO

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

I was answering the OP who said it would be an expensive show type horse that could likely be stolen not providing it as a motive for murder. More like saying kids out doing mischief can get up to pranks that could go wrong. We don't have a COD just that it was double homicide.

Good find - thanks! Hmmmm.......

In addition to the sheriff’s department, the investigation included the Miami County Prosecutor’s Office, Miami County Division of Child Services, Indiana State Police, Howard County Sheriff’s Office and Logansport Police Department
Wasnt there a property searched in Kokomo?

I really think Libby video'd him over her shoulder while pretending a selfie ... so are we seeing him in reverse/image mode? And would this mean he never knew she had imaged him? If so, scrap the idea of that irking him and may explain why he didn't confiscate the phone (or Libby had tossed it at some point nearby)... just thoughts...

If he is looking down, he might not have noticed her videoing him.
It was video....or pic??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really think Libby video'd him over her shoulder while pretending a selfie ... so are we seeing him in reverse/image mode? And would this mean he never knew she had imaged him? If so, scrap the idea of that irking him and may explain why he didn't confiscate the phone (or Libby had tossed it at some point nearby)... just thoughts...

I have similar thoughts but I think girls were recording a selfie video when BG approached. I think she put her phone in her pocket once she realized BG was behind them. IMO, it would explain how BG was able to get close to them without girls running away. And it would also explain why LE hasn't released a video of the suspect walking because he was in and out of frame in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeybean