IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed....possibly an intimidating person with anger issues. Once he lost control of the situation, anger triggered violence.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
i agree with "losing control of the situation".

This is part "photo discussion thread" and part "regular discussion thread" related, and the two can't really be separated to make my point so if it's okay, I would like to post it here to see what people think. It's just really bothering me.

In the picture of Abby on the bridge, many people including me, say that they can make out a man lurking behind a tree. It isn't totally clear and it is difficult to make out, but some of the talented people on here have cleaned it up to make it plausible that it **could** be BG.

Based on that, it looks like he is heading toward the bridge from the direction of the crime scene. Abby and Libby are already on the part of the bridge that was past the creek when this photo was taken. When you put the timetable in place of when he intercepted them by the time they were completely on the other side of the bridge, I think it's entirely possible that the figure that people are thinking is him, could actually be him. Maybe the pic Libby took of Abby wasn't so much about Abby but because she noticed movement behind the trees?

IF it is him, again mere speculation, then seeing that he's heading from the direction of the crime scene, would make me wonder if he scoped out any secluded "kill" spots within minutes of the abduction. That to me would seem like he is more "experienced" that he can do all this on the fly. It also may lend credence to the theory about it being a crime of opportunity. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am wondering where you mean in the photo of Abby? Which trees? Sorry, I am very visual and I need to "see" where you mean. Thanks, Evania!
attachment.php

Attachments

• bridgeuntitled.jpg
    bridgeuntitled.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 388
I am wondering where you mean in the photo of Abby? Which trees? Sorry, I am very visual and I need to "see" where you mean. Thanks, Evania!
attachment.php
it was circled earlier in this thread and even then i personally could not see it.

attachment.php

I don't know whether we are allowed to post the pics on the main discussion thread; however, if you head over to the picture and image thread, they have it pointed out waaaay better than I could. I'm not that savvy when it comes to technology. ***shame***

I don't know whether we are allowed to post the pics on the main discussion thread; however, if you head over to the picture and image thread, they have it pointed out waaaay better than I could. I'm not that savvy when it comes to technology. ***shame***

We are allowed to post pictures here that are not altered or drawn on. If you could just tell me where you mean because I would like to understand. I posted this picture as I hoped you could just say where. I am very curious. Or, are you saying you have posted the picture in the image thread with the area circled?

Also there are over 1,100 posts on that thread now and I wouldn't know where to look without some guidance.

You may find discussion in the scanner thread for this case interesting.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Would you mind linking me to the scanner thread? Is it in the Located subforum? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Would you mind linking me to the scanner thread? Is it in the Located subforum? Thanks

You don't have enough posts to be able to view it yet. I don't know how many you have to have, but it's more than one.

<modsnip>

IMO the girls didn't plan on meeting up with anybody on the bridge. I don't think either of the girls were communicating online or otherwise with someone either.

I think BG is a local or lives in a surrounding community and is familiar with the bridge and the area in general. It was either a crime of opportunity and the girls just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time or BG spotted the girls earlier in the day and followed them to the bridge. I don't think BG is a SK, but if he's not caught he will become one. MOO

Ok thank you!

Hello, BoltsFan79! Welcome to Websleuths!

142.gif

Also, IIRC (if I remember correctly), you need to have a post count of > 50 before you can access the private forums. But, you can spend a few minutes in the Game Room forum and get yourself those 50 posts very quickly. Here's a link to the Game Room:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?44-Game-Room

Have fun, and HTH! (Hope that helps!)

(Go Bolts!)

Hello, BoltsFan79! Welcome to Websleuths!

142.gif

Also, IIRC (if I remember correctly), you need to have a post count of > 50 before you can access the private forums. But, you can spend a few minutes in the Game Room forum and get yourself those 50 posts very quickly. Here's a link to the Game Room:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?44-Game-Room

Have fun, and HTH! (Hope that helps!)

(Go Bolts!)
Thanks much!

IMO the girls didn't plan on meeting up with anybody on the bridge. I don't think either of the girls were communicating online or otherwise with someone either.

I think BG is a local or lives in a surrounding community and is familiar with the bridge and the area in general. It was either a crime of opportunity and the girls just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time or BG spotted the girls earlier in the day and followed them to the bridge. I don't think BG is a SK, but if he's not caught he will become one. MOO
i don't think the girls were communicating with anyone online either. i agree with you that is someone very local with a knowledge of the area that includes the bridge and perhaps even the crime scene area. If the girls did not know him it is likely that they at least knew of him.

Link to first post in A&L scanner thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...lliams-Scanner-Thread&p=13258504#post13258504

Link to the first post of a group that some of us found especially interesting:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...lliams-Scanner-Thread&p=13299892#post13299892

Reminder: what happens in the scanner thread must stay in the scanner thread. Good luck.

We are allowed to post pictures here that are not altered or drawn on. If you could just tell me where you mean because I would like to understand. I posted this picture as I hoped you could just say where. I am very curious. Or, are you saying you have posted the picture in the image thread with the area circled?

Also there are over 1,100 posts on that thread now and I wouldn't know where to look without some guidance.

Okay, thanks for the clarification. It'll be hard to point out to you without drawing a circle to where I see it. It's at a distance and almost camouflaged perfectly within the trees. In the image discussion thread, they have it circled and have cleaned up the image so you can view it more easily.

So keeping in mind that it is difficult to make out without drawing upon the image, people claim that they see him coming from the direction of the crime scene which would be to the right of the bridge, but slightly to the left of Abby, close to the platform. (This is from Libby's vantage point)

Oddly, he (if that is what it is) is more centered in Libby's picture, than what Abby is. Based on that, I wonder if Libby caught his movement walking through the trees, heading toward the end of the bridge, and this was when she started to get uncomfortable. Or it could have been intended to be an "artistic" photo of Abby upon the bridge, and he was subsequently caught in the photo.

I think that within the short timetable from this particular photo (about midway across the bridge, just past the water), that it could likely be him considering by the time they saw him, they were on the other side and he was fairly close to them at that point.

Just fyi, I was able to read the scanner threads as soon as I created a login. Not sure if that's a recent change, but I'm a pretty new member (long-time lurker previously).

i don't think there was time for a SA to occur, and i certainly don't think the person set out to kill the girls or anyone that day. i think its likely that a confrontation of some type escalated to a murder, perhaps over panic. he may have injured a girl during a confrontation and in a panic murdered them. i think they were dead within a half an hour of their encounter with him.
What do you think may have been indicated by the clothes reportedly seen in the creek by the media?

i don't think the girls were communicating with anyone online either. i agree with you that is someone very local with a knowledge of the area that includes the bridge and perhaps even the crime scene area. If the girls did not know him it is likely that they at least knew of him.
Did you read the post earlier today that mentioned the Kokomo guy who was providing phones to victims specifically to contact them with so their parents wouldn't know? That seems a real possibility to me.. IIRC there was even a search at a property in the Kokomo area. MOHO.

Okay, thanks for the clarification. It'll be hard to point out to you without drawing a circle to where I see it. It's at a distance and almost camouflaged perfectly within the trees. In the image discussion thread, they have it circled and have cleaned up the image so you can view it more easily.

So keeping in mind that it is difficult to make out without drawing upon the image, people claim that they see him coming from the direction of the crime scene which would be to the right of the bridge, but slightly to the left of Abby, close to the platform. (This is from Libby's vantage point)

Oddly, he (if that is what it is) is more centered in Libby's picture, than what Abby is. Based on that, I wonder if Libby caught his movement walking through the trees, heading toward the end of the bridge, and this was when she started to get uncomfortable. Or it could have been intended to be an "artistic" photo of Abby upon the bridge, and he was subsequently caught in the photo.

I think that within the short timetable from this particular photo (about midway across the bridge, just past the water), that it could likely be him considering by the time they saw him, they were on the other side and he was fairly close to them at that point.

Okay, now I know the spot you are talking about. I am linking the video that was shot by Julie Melvin, when she went to retrace Libby and Abby's steps in March. Julie stood on the platform and took video of the exact area where Abby was standing in the SnapChat photo. The exact view is at the 9:34 mark precisely. You will see the same dark figure exactly as it is in Abby's picture. So it could not have been BG. I think it is two tree trunks close together in shadow or something to that effect.
However, that doesn't mean the scenario you described didn't happen. It's very possible, we just don't know.:gaah:

[video=youtube;I_kYOPFQglQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_kYOPFQglQ[/video]

Thanks Shire.Just putting it out there. There are groups online who purposely communicate with child predators in order to out them and shame them publicly. Here is one in Canada http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a54240/creep-catchers-canada-pedophile-hunters/
Just thought where the girls had just the week before , had an exposure to solving crimes, through school, that maybe they decided to try it themselves. Don't know about you but at that age we did all kinds of crazy things , never believing anything bad could ever happen to you. Maybe they planned on snapping his pic and running but things turned bad.

Always my opinion only [emoji230]

This is a breath of fresh air to consider, something new other than our daily. Really great thinking outside the box. However unlikely, that's a pretty interesting thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members