IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #62

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be they know his eyes are not blue because Libby/Abby were meeting someone else that day, and they commented during the recording "Your/His eyes aren't blue..." as he approached?

If this was an online catfish, the photos he shared may have depicted a man with blue eyes.

I saw mention above that LE "slipped" and said the witness was not only a she, but also that they were very clear about him not having blue eyes. Could the witness be Libby/Abby?

Could the dark shading on the nose suggest it being red- suggest perhaps alcoholism. Could he be reaching for the bottle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

presser said witness was scared to come forward, correct?

That comment makes me think it is a local and someone the witness knew. How could a drifter be a threat to an unknown witness? I feel sure that this witness is being kept under wraps for their safety.

Also. Just saw an image of JD. It sure if this is the same person of JDD. And boy does he look like the sketch. Doubt it's him but pretty spot on

Thanks. Got it. And wow; jdd resembles that sketch enough to give me a stomach ache [emoji17]

ETA: I think this person resembles the sketch based on images I saw when googling the name. But this link lists eyes as blue so maybe not.

I wonder if the eye color of blue is a misprint. His eyes look brown to me. I wonder if he wears tinted contacts sometimes.

I've been wondering if the witness may work at a bar or restaurant BG has been to many times and she saw him on or near the trail that day. That would make his face more clear in her mind, and make it more likely that she'd fear he'd figure out that she said something. She could know his face well because she's been serving him for months/years, but not know his name because he always paid in cash. If she noticed him near the scene, there'd be a good chance that he also saw and recognized her. If he believed she was possibly going to get him caught and testify against him, he'd know how to find her at work even if he didn't know her name. Probably nowhere near the facts, but MOO anyway.

Just something to keep in mind about how somebody could acurately describe a person they bumped into on the bridge. More than likely the sketch artist asked for certain details , made several variations of renderings and the person then was asked to identify the one that looked the most like the person they saw that day. Then the artist would more than likely make subtle changes until the witness said oh thats him. More often than not I would think that the witness would have to see complete sketches in order for it to click as to what they actually saw. IMO people arn't just trained to describe every minute details of ones face, but when they see the different similarities in the sketches it clicks and they say oh thats the image of the person I saw that day. I'm sure its a very pain staking process and probablly frustrating at times, Its not just a simple what did he look like and artist draws it out in detail type thing. JMO

Le often provides examples of certain noses, eyes etc to choose from to help in the process.

I wonder if the eye color of blue is a misprint. His eyes look brown to me. I wonder if he wears tinted contacts sometimes.

Both my daughters have blue eyes, but my youngest daughters eyes are so dark blue, that they look like dark eyes.

I've been following since day 1 but this is my first post. I'm glad that the thread is open and there is positive momentum on the case.

Oh geeez. He looks like every 5th male in the area. He looks like a mountain man.
Im going to take a wild guess that he doesnt live there. Maybe he did in the past. I think he came back to visit the cemetary. And then spotted the girls.
Alot of people assume the killer got on the bridge on the North end. That would have given the girls time to spot him and run away. I dont. I think he entered the bridge from the South end. I think he passed them and turned back towards them. It might be when Libby took the picture.
Remember the picture of Abby? You can see how much of the bridge was in the distance behind her. This is why I think the killer entered the bridge on the South end. Its why he was able to get so close to the girls. Tell me what you think?

Who is JD people keep referring to and can you post a picture side by side of him and the sketch please?

Referring to my post # 555. Im going on the assumption that the girls would have ran away if they saw a man coming towards them from a distance. That would be a scary thing to see. JMO.

Are we now allowed to speculate on people shared from social media posts and Facebook groups? I keep seeing links to Facebook posts that contain pictures of men taken in parks, on walks, etc. I didn't think those were allowed. If the rules have changed and I missed them, then great. If not...I don't want this thread to be shut down again.

Are we now allowed to speculate on people shared from social media posts and Facebook groups? I keep seeing links to Facebook posts that contain pictures of men taken in parks, on walks, etc. I didn't think those were allowed. If the rules have changed and I missed them, then great. If not...I don't want this thread to be shut down again.

You're right they are not allowed per the rules. I don't want the thread shut down either I predict and hope for major developments soon.

Someone has already put JDD's mug shot beside the sketch and said he's a suspect in the Delphi murders. He does resemble the sketch but I don't think it's right to take that leap on Facebook and actually attach his name to the sketch.

How do we know that JDD is AWOL?

I was wondering that too. It appears from LE info that his whereabouts are currently unknown.

I think he was seen on the trail by the woman that said she saw a man and another couple there.

If he was seen on the trail; how could they be sure it was the suspect and not just a person that happened to be there? I think there would have to be more to it than just being seen in the area.

I don't see how this sketch is much different than the unofficial sketch that has been around for a few months.

Imo, as others has suggested, maybe a new victim recently came forward. It could have been someone that escaped from BG during a crime before or after February 13th. It just seems odd to wait 5 months to say he doesn't have blue eyes and finally give out the color of his hair.

I've been wondering if the witness may work at a bar or restaurant BG has been to many times and she saw him on or near the trail that day. That would make his face more clear in her mind, and make it more likely that she'd fear he'd figure out that she said something. She could know his face well because she's been serving him for months/years, but not know his name because he always paid in cash. If she noticed him near the scene, there'd be a good chance that he also saw and recognized her. If he believed she was possibly going to get him caught and testify against him, he'd know how to find her at work even if he didn't know her name. Probably nowhere near the facts, but MOO anyway.

I'm speculating the witness met the perp somewhere else, perhaps based upon a specific set of GPS coordinates and perhaps logged info of her visit?

Hope this post is ok, if not mods please remove.

I think he was seen on the trail by the woman that said she saw a man and another couple there.

I googled *palindrome* to see if any other perps/suspects used palindromes, and could not find any.

I looked too and didn't find any. Numbers and dates do come up with serial killers though so IMO it would not be a big leap, just a twist or addition to significant dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop