IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im focused on that bulbous nose. It looks like a "boozy" nose. They type people get when they chronically drink too much.

And the flatcap. I dont see flatcaps where i live, guys wear ballcaps. Unless super common in that area, that cap is a standout to me.

And that nose...
In the way back machine, during those first weeks of investigation, weren't we all calling it a potato nose? Even in that awful, blurry photo released it was obvious. THIS should be an identifying marker. Someone knows this potato nose, gravelly voiced creeper!!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Concerning the " bulbous " like appearance of the nose in the composite. Fwiw, it is not necessarily alcohol related.

http://www.healthline.com/health/rhinophyma#overview1
What is rhinophyma?

Rhinophyma is a skin disorder characterized by a large, red, bumpy or bulbous nose. It can occur as part of phymatous rosacea. The exact cause of rhinophyma is unknown, but it’s considered a subtype of severe rosacea.

There’s no known cause for rhinophyma. In the past, it was thought to be due to alcohol use, but recent research has disproven that connection
The condition gradually develops after the onset of the initial stages of rosacea, which typically happen between the ages of 25 and 50.

You’re at a higher risk for more severe rosacea and rhinophyma if you have:

• fair skin
  • an Irish, English, Scottish, Scandinavian or Eastern European racial background
  • a family history of rosacea
rbbm

Im focused on that bulbous nose. It looks like a "boozy" nose. They type people get when they chronically drink too much.

And the flatcap. I dont see flatcaps where i live, guys wear ballcaps. Unless super common in that area, that cap is a standout to me.

And that nose...

Did someone say, many posta, pages, threads back, that the hat had ear flaps? These types of hats do. My grandpa wore them. The flap actually tucks up into the inside of the hat. When it is needed just bring the flap down. The flap goes around the back half of the hat, ear to ear. So this hat may be accurate even though we are not to put a lot of emphasis on it.

RSBM

MOO: In addition to causing fear of coming forward, trauma might also lead to someone 'blocking' the memory without realizing it. Maybe the memory didn't come back to the witness until later.
This isn't exactly an example of trauma being the cause of blocked memories, but there have been times when I've been super-deeply depressed and have
forgotten significant things that happened (or information that I learned) during
that time. I don't have the greatest memory to begin with, but this is way more
than my normal level of forgetfulness.

Example: During one of my 'very low points,' a long-distance old friend of mine told me in an email that she was pregnant. When I had contact with her again months later, I was taken completely by surprise that she'd had a baby! She told me about her earlier email, but I had zero recollection of it. I searched through my emails, and sure enough she'd sent me that email and it had been marked as read. And I'd even flagged and archived it! :waitasec:

Have you turned this name into the Delphi LE? Why do you think they are aware of this person?

Did someone say, many posta, pages, threads back, that the hat had ear flaps? These types of hats do. My grandpa wore them. The flap actually tucks up into the inside of the hat. When it is needed just bring the flap down. The flap goes around the back half of the hat, ear to ear. So this hat may be accurate even though we are not to put a lot of emphasis on it.

Great point!

Going of your post, I believe the FBI already know what type of hat it is, and chances are, your example lines up with what they're found.

That may be why LE keep saying we shouldn't focus on the hat, and this sketch shows the flaps "up and tucked".

JMO

I'm in NC, and a news article aired on TV during the 6:30pm national news (NBC, IIRC) with the sketch and a bit about the murders-- let's hope lots of people saw it nationally. And,

:wagon: to Websleuths, moonbunnyk !! We're glad you're here!! :drumroll::drumroll:

I haven't seen any buzz here in the Denver area, CO, but I could've missed it.

Some main stations include kdvr.com , 9news.com, thedenverchannel.com, denverpost.com , dailycamera.com , here are some links if anyone has some time to send a note. Thanks, they may be more inclined if to run the story if they get requests from more than 1 person. Would really like to see some coverage in Colorado. Thanks in advance, hope this is OK to post, if not, please delete.

The flat cap is the most common cap for bald men (or even not bald) in the UK and Australia. Maybe Europe too.

Have you turned this name into the Delphi LE? Why do you think they are aware of this person?

Think you might have quoted the wrong person. I have no reason to believe my friend who had the baby is BG. ;)

Or maybe it's LE's way of saying they "think" they know who he is but want to be really sure they "know" who he is. To me, it's like they're saying they think they know, but they want someone who recognizes him to identify him so that they can be sure. IMHO

Yes, don't forget this is a capital murder case times two. LE and mostly the DA is going to be very careful not to make a mistake.

The latest sketch of the perp has so much detail, it looks like a stylized image of a photo. It now seems obvious they know their person.

Yes, don't forget this is a capital murder case times two. LE and mostly the DA is going to be very careful not to make a mistake.

The latest sketch of the perp has so much detail, it looks like a stylized image of a photo. It now seems obvious they know their person.

If they know the person, but not his name, than it's a homeless guy (maybe).
Wish we knew if the witness thought he looked homeless. Btw, do homeless guys shave? It's cold in IN so from a homeless shelter?
Maybe his nose was red from being outside a long time.
Just call me the Random Queen...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If they know the person, but not his name, than it's a homeless guy (maybe).
Wish we knew if the witness thought he looked homeless.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How weird, I was just coming on here to post maybe distribute this to homeless shelters since LE might suspect a drifter (based on the original dufflebag/Hoosier Hwy comment).

I'm guessing they've cross referenced this using facial recognition software...maybe he was arrested before for a nonfelony, therefore no DNA on file.

Eta: woah,just remembered a post I made a long time ago, might have been in a other case, about a forensic files episode I saw that described a "sketch software"...marking my spot to see if I can somehow search out the post, not sure if it is of any relevence.

I haven't seen any buzz here in the Denver area, CO, but I could've missed it.

Some main stations include kdvr.com , 9news.com, thedenverchannel.com, denverpost.com , dailycamera.com , here are some links if anyone has some time to send a note. Thanks, they may be more inclined if to run the story if they get requests from more than 1 person. Would really like to see some coverage in Colorado. Thanks in advance, hope this is OK to post, if not, please delete.

Re post of article in Toronto news. Good thing to have that composite posted far and wide, people travel all the time, especially in the summer - you never know who could be spotted in a busy airport , train or bus station!
http://www.cp24.com/world/police-pr...ders-of-2-teen-girls-out-for-a-hike-1.3506321
The sketch is "an artist's composite of the information" collected by all the agencies involved in the double-murder investigation, including the FBI, said Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley. Riley said investigators consider the sketch a "very important" development in the ongoing investigation.

"It will give people a clearer image of who we are looking for," Riley said

The police tip line for the case is 844-459-5786. Tips can also be reported by emailing Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com.

Just had a strange thought...you know how there are license plate readers/scanners? I wonder if there's such a thing as facial recognition readers at certain locations...I would guess this technology is in existence for most wanted terrorists and such?

Do NOT manipulate a sketch that has been released by lawenforcement.

:tyou:

i didnt mean to offend, i didnt even say his name. i apologize if i get people upset and u over it. ill make this one point and that is the sketch and JDD look alike uncanny resemblence really. and that is sticking in my mind. in my gut, he stands out and i stand my ground with my gut. and that is why i didnt name him on the forum because i respected the tos rules. if i did do something wrong, i didnt know and i am truly sorry god bless

Today I saw a guy parked way in the back of a grocery store parking lot. He was obviously living out of his car. Made me think of BG for some reason. I w I nder if BG is living out of his car or camper....gah, don't want to bet back into the same old repetitive thoughts from the threads, and this thread is for the purpose of discussing the sketch, etc, so I guess I'll just leave it at that.

So glad to see the publicity and tips coming in and the renewed attention to this case in the media and these lovely girls.

what does that mean? i dont think people have manipulated the police sketch

It means for WS members not to alter the official LE sketch by various computer programs. It has been done in the earlier threads months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme