IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing to note is the hat in the sketch. Not a ball cap is it?

Newsboy cap or newsie as my Nana use to call it. Does anyone else think this guy looks strangely familiar and not in the bridge guy sense? I can't say much more because posting this theory of mine is against tos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder if they will use the electronic billboards again to get this sketch out there as many people as possible need to see it.

With that damn cap on all I can think of is Brian Johnson (ACDC singer) now.Sigh.

I wonder if the new sketch is from work with experts at NASA or some other agency. LE does have a video and it may have taken this long to complete. Whatever the input, I hope he's identified stat. This perp has been free way too long.

The sketch seems very good, very detailed. Not at all like some of the etcha sketch type renderings I have seen released in other cases. I am wondering if this sketch was created by using both the still/video image from Libby's phone and from an eye witness account of his appearance.

I wonder if maybe they found surveillance photos or video of him from somewhere else he went that day, and that's how they were able to make such a detailed sketch.

To me, it seems they may have drawn this sketch from a picture of an actual suspect and releasing it to view how he reacts to it.

When I heard they were releasing a sketch, I felt discouraged, but this could be something different than seeking tips.

The only thing I can think of is a witness came forward, with a very good memory? Maybe they had been overseas, idk I'm struggling with that too kadoobs

Hi Skibaboo:seeya:

I think they know who he is from the tip, but they don't have enough evidence to charge him. IMO~~they are hoping family or friends of the perp will give them the one piece of evidence they are looking for.

Am I the only one struggling to figure out how tips from the public led to this?

Wasn't there a softball fundraiser this past weekend. Perhaps LE asked for folks who were at the trail to go to it, and saw BG there? As we know, perps sometimes go to public events?

Hi Skibaboo:seeya:

I think they know who he is from the tip, but they don't have enough evidence to charge him. IMO~~they are hoping family or friends of the perp will give them the one piece of evidence they are looking for.

I hope you're right!

I thought he would look older, scruffier, more "outdoorsy"...More as a person that spent a lot of time outdoors, possibly worked outdoors. This man looks pretty put together actually, his facial and head hair is stylish not just overgrown as I pictured. This person would fit in a lot of places depending on how he dressed, even uptown offices or neighborhoods. He doesn't look scary...which sent chills down my back when I saw the picture. I know you can't tell a book by the cover but I still get to expecting bad people to look bad.

I feel there must have been more than one abductor.

I understand how both girls would comply if they were threatened with a gun...however, when the video was taken, the abductor is looking down..not really paying attention or keeping a steady eye on the girls.

Maybe there will be a composite of another guy under suspicion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum