Not open for further replies.
I cropped out the hat from the sketch.

FWIW:

attachment.php

Attachments

• cropped-sketch.png
    cropped-sketch.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,149
Geez, I missed that detail. I really wish they didn't use a cap like that, they must really think it is though, otherwise, why not use a ball cap, which would be much more common????

Good point. But then since he could be wearing any sort of hat now, hence the "hat may not be accurate" bit.

The only thing I can think of is a witness came forward, with a very good memory? Maybe they had been overseas, idk I'm struggling with that too kadoobs

Wondering if a witness may have undergone hypnosis to recall details of suspect's appearance?
imo, speculation.

Sgt. Kim Riley tells FOX59 the sketch is the result of information to the tip line and follow-up investigations in the past couple of weeks.

http://fox59.com/2017/07/17/police-release-sketch-of-man-accused-of-murdering-delphi-teens-liberty-german-and-abigail-williams/

Can't answer how the sketch was made other than the composite was put together from tips from people who have come forward. Felt now was the right time to release it

Pretty confident the sketch is accurate, have been working on it a while, did not happen overnight

Hopefully, this sketch is getting lots of media sharing and garnering interest as it has here today at WS.

There are currently 235 users browsing this thread. (86 members and 149 guests)

I cropped out the hat from the sketch.

FWIW:

attachment.php

Good idea. I wish we knew what his hair was like and if it was receding at all. But regardless I'm so glad this sketch has been released.

Is it possible they have done the phenotyping from DNA to produce this sketch?

I am quite concerned as to how accurate this new sketch is given that it was manufactured due to 'tips'. This tells me a few things;

- the video/images law enforcement had that the public never saw is not of sufficient quality to make a sketch. And that answers why no further images were released to public.

- are the 'tips' they used to make this sketch from reliable sources? Are these tips from eye witness accounts of people who actually saw BG in the area that day? Or are these tips from people who 'think' this is what the video/image looks like? (the one they made public).

The reason I say this is because they are saying this may not be the hat BG is wearing. If they aren't even sure of the style of hat, how can they be sure of facial features?
I truly hope this sketch is made from very reliable information otherwise it will only hurt the investigation.

The 'person' was not clear on eye colour, but definitely not blue

I thought his face would be a little chubbier and I also thought his nose would be bigger/rounder. Just hoping that this leads to an arrest

"reddish brown hair"

Could they have determined that from the video?

As detailed as this is I think they have found a good witness and possibly new video from a store or gas station. Video that may have only shown his face as he stood at a counter or something. This looks like a sketch someone sat for, it is so detailed, that is why I think they have a combination of witness and better video.

Do you know this guys identity?

"we want to know who he is"

any thoughts on who "she" is that told le his eyes were blue?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

The sketch seems very good, very detailed. Not at all like some of the etcha sketch type renderings I have seen released in other cases. I am wondering if this sketch was created by using both the still/video image from Libby's phone and from an eye witness account of his appearance.

My thoughts are from more videos/pictures that havnt been released.

It's not a far sketch as to what I had in my head, very detailed, but a really average looking guy.

Did they say somewhere there that day helped with the sketch? Is that what I understood???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NVWoman