IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like someone else saw him on the trail that day, a female. Twice he's slipped and said "she" (referring to a witness) and then corrected himself to "the person". Close enough to BG to verify his eyes were not blue. (10:50 mark) Followed by a comment about 11:13 mark they they didn't come forward out of fear. 'People are scared...they're afraid to be recognized by the subject...'
ETA time stamp

https://www.facebook.com/Fox59News/videos/10155664169649575/?autoplay_reason=gatekeeper&video_container_type=4&video_creator_product_type=0&app_id=273465416184080&live_video_guests=0

As detailed as this is I think they have found a good witness and possibly new video from a store or gas station. Video that may have only shown his face as he stood at a counter or something. This looks like a sketch someone sat for, it is so detailed, that is why I think they have a combination of witness and better video.
Then why not release that better video?

Didn't a woman come forward at the beginning that said she saw a man and a couple on the trail that day?

The 'person' was not clear on eye colour, but definitely not blue

Now that is promising. I am thinking this means someone did get a good look at BG. I could see brown eyes being confused with hazel so perhaps that's why they say they definitely were not blue (because blue is more distinct)?

Hmm...I wonder why the witness would be afraid to come forward? The media attention?

I understand the fear, the guy is possibly a serial killer but definitely a killer and the witness possibly has children of her own she is worried about putting in danger.

A lot of the time why a witness doesn't come forward is because they don't trust the police.

I understand the fear, the guy is possibly a serial killer but definitely a killer and the witness possibly has children of her own she is worried about putting in danger.

Hope LE is providing security for her and her family. As long as BG is walking the streets they may be in danger.

Can someone please post a script of the presser?

ISP Presser:

- sketch came from investigation itself: tips & leads & peop that came forward

- sketch gives better view...better facial features...clear picture of his face...feel it is t same person

- sketch wasn't drawn overnight...working w/the witnesses that we have...can't go into that (witnesses)...there were peop who could help us out

- re do not focus on hat in sketch: hat is not t same as in the original picture (flaps over ears in the photo) bc we want to make sure u focus on t face, focus on t facial features

- re hair color: hair color is a reddish brown, she, uh, the person was not clear on t color of t eyes, but the person said it was definitely not blue

- so peop walking around that day & they helped u out? Answer: pretty much; it took a little while: peop r scared, peop afraid recognized by subject

- suspect still around Delphi area? Answer: this is what i hope it's about

- do u know this man's ID & ur not releasing it or r u don't know his identiy? Answer: we want to know who he is

Then why not release that better video?

If they have video, by itself it may not be that great but with a good witness there could be more confidence in a sketch. There was a bank robbery near me last week, a still from the cameras was released of the suspect, it was no where near as good as I would expect it to be with today's technology but the main features were there, not clear though. The suspect was caught but the photo was not detailed like this sketch for sure.

You would think with technology available today surveillance video would be clear as a bell, especially somewhere like a bank but I guess some are still using old technology.

ISP Presser:

- sketch came from investigation itself: tips & leads & peop that came forward

- sketch gives better view...better facial features...clear picture of his face...feel it is t same person

- sketch wasn't drawn overnight...working w/the witnesses that we have...can't go into that (witnesses)...there were peop who could help us out

- re do not focus on hat in sketch: hat is not t same as in the original picture (flaps over ears in the photo) bc we want to make sure u focus on t face, focus on t facial features

- re hair color: hair color is a reddish brown, she, uh, the person was not clear on t color of t eyes, but the person said it was definitely not blue

- so peop walking around that day & they helped u out? Answer: pretty much; it took a little while: peop r scared, peop afraid recognized by subject

- suspect still around Delphi area? Answer: this is what i hope it's about

- do u know this man's ID & ur not releasing it or r u don't know his identiy? Answer: we want to know who he is

Thanks, Epiphany!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member