IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great to see that the new sketch generated a ton of leads. All it takes is one and this will be finished.

May today be THE day.

Yay, your post gave me hope, I love to see that, "all it takes is one and this will be finished, thanks JLSChook"...

(Then I go back to thinking about Lizzie and Lyric's unsolved case... :(...which reminds me, in their case, it hasn't been released if LE was able to collect any DNA; due to the time that passed and possible degradation/exposure to the elements, there is the chance they did not...so jumping off that: LE has said they can not prove a link between the two sets of murders; however maybe that is only because they were possibly unable to collect any DNA in L and L's case...gah, hope that makes sense.

Now, if I hadn't been a member here for so long and seen so many similar cases that turned out to be unrelated that I was sure had to be, I'd think BG must be responsible for L and L too, but then you have crazy coincidences like MJK, etc (MJK also kidnapped 2 girls in Iowa, but has been ruled out in L and L's case, which still floors me, btw.)

(I feel bad for talking about and coming back to the same Ole things, going round in circles, beating dead horses,...but maybe LE is doing that too...I can see them in my head going, "ok, let's go back and look at "this"...)

Has anyone has been listening to the scanners since the release of the sketch. I didn't see anything new posted there but maybe there's been nothing to report?

Yay, your post gave me hope, I love to see that, "all it takes is one and this will be finished, thanks JLSChook"...

(Then I go back to thinking about Lizzie and Lyric's unsolved case... :(...which reminds me, in their case, it hasn't been released if LE was able to collect any DNA; due to the time that passed and possible degradation/exposure to the elements, there is the chance they did not...so jumping off that: LE has said they can not prove a link between the two sets of murders; however maybe that is only because they were possibly unable to collect any DNA in L and L's case...gah, hope that makes sense.

Now, if I hadn't been a member here for so long and seen so many similar cases that turned out to be unrelated that I was sure had to be, I'd think BG must be responsible for L and L too, but then you have crazy coincidences like MJK, etc (MJK also kidnapped 2 girls in Iowa, but has been ruled out in L and L's case, which still floors me, btw.)
I cannot work that one out marg . If they don't know who is responsible for either the iowa or delphi case but they know definately that they are not the same perp, then they must have dna in both cases to know that right?

Maybe he particularly chose Feb 13 so he could be back home to his wife for Valentine's Day...

( Eta: Can you imagine..."Honey, I'm home...")

Maybe he particularly chose Feb 13 so he could be back home to his wife for Valentine's Day...

Most definitely the date was significant. People flip out on Val's day. Angry man. Perhaps jilted.

I cannot work that one out marg . If they don't know who is responsible for either the iowa or delphi case but they know definately that they are not the same perp, then they must have dna in both cases to know that right?

Lol...not necessarily...they would have to be able to definitely prove a positive link, otherwise they can not connect the cases...sure there might be similar signatures, MOs or something, but they would need something concrete to be able to say these victims were definitely killed by the same person(s).

Lol...not necessarily...they would have to be able to definitely prove a positive link, otherwise they can not connect the cases...sure there might be similar signatures, MOs or something, but they would need something concrete to be able to say these victims were definitely killed by the same person(s).
What if the guy who committed the Delphi murders lives close to Evansdale, iowa? Would that be a concrete link do you think? Just prevaricating here.

From margarita's post #514, it would appear they do:

I'm wondering if this post infers "possible items that maaaaaay have DNA on them"...meaning items "for examination of DNA" etc, but not necessarily actual DNA itself...?

So I've been tuning in and out of the forum since it started but I may have fallen behind so forgive me if I'm backtracking a bit, but did police reveal why they didn't release the whole picture of the man? It may help give more context into who the man is and give a more concise timeline.

he's probably gone there with his family and his kids. A lot of serial killers find their places to kill in the most mundane ways, like it's an area they have to drive through on their way home that has places that are isolated and potential victims can be found or taken there, places they can have privacy and come back to even after the murder.

these girls would obviously be missed within hours due to their age, so he was fast and cunning, he was aware of the time and knew how much time he had.

if he was scouting for a victim or victims, he came prepared. How did he know he would find a victim that day? had he been lurking for some time? days? hours? OR had he been stalking these girls and knew somehow they would be at that park?

is he a pedophile or was he just looking for a female victim in general.

how did he know that " down the hill" would lead to seclusion . ( i sense in depth knowledge of the area)

yes to whoever said they see a control freak in that picture...like a BTK vibe...

he knew there would be an instant and frantic search for these girls...that's part of the pleasure for him.

I wish we knew the condition of the bodies, were they moved etc?

just things Im thinking of.

I liked your post. The down the hill part made sense..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I've been tuning in and out of the forum since it started but I may have fallen behind so forgive me if I'm backtracking a bit, but did police reveal why they didn't release the whole picture of the man? It may help give more context into who the man is and give a more concise timeline.

Do you mean the video/audio of the killer from Liberty's cell/mobile phone? No it has not been revealed why the video hasn't been released but I'm sure this is due to the nature of it.

Let's think about Lizzie and Lyric's case for a moment: STONE COLD. This worries me..

However, I would think the likelihood of the case being solved is much higher in Abby and Libby's case due to (in very general terms):

1. Release of Video Recording
*2. Fresher Crime Scene comparatively as re: collection of non-contaminated and degraded samples for DNA testing*
3. Release of Audio Sample
4. 5 Year Technological Advancement in Forensics, (DNA phenotyping, etc.)
6. Growth of Social Media / electronic MSM outlets / people using the internet
7. Sketch
8. And more....

So, in other words, I don't think Lizzie and Lyric's case would be fair for me to base a pessimistic attitude on.

(..."maybe he "is from overseas"...actually just had that thought myself...maybe he's living in a freaking hole like Osama Bin Laden...gah, OK maybe not but seriously, he's gotta be in some sort of seclusion somewhere, RV/camper, trailer in BFE, houseboat...?? Dear lord there it's again, I'm posting the same old crap :deadhorse: )

Eta: jumping off your post dotr, what about Alaska? Fisherman?
Random shot in the dark, all speculative, who knows anymore...Easter Island, Timbuctoo, Oz, Lilliput, Mars...

( :eek:fftobed: )

English to me sounds like his native language.

Alright, crazy thought...maybe I dreamed this, but do I recall in Lizzie and Lyric's thread a discussion where you guys were analyzing an image produced (surveillance cam still?) I can't remember if it was a blurry spot, or a shadow...I think it's was maybe the one of them riding their bikes, and there's a building, and you were trying to tell if that was a guy hiding/lurking? Again, sorry if I've gotten the details wrong, as I said I joined after they disappeared but before they were found. And boy, that was heavy...I hadn't seen that many people in one thread until that time...

I need to go back over there and see what you guys have come up with lately in their case...

English to me sounds like his native language.

(Indeed...on a light note re: my post you quoted about maybe "he's in Mars or Timbuctoo", there was actually one by Sillybilly which put this in perspective well...let me see if I can find it...we were talking about Rossmo, I think...it was very early on...:lookingitup:

Man, the trail of bodies this monster has likely left...there's something out there somewhere he's done that we can't find or hasnt been proven....somehow this could be the key...

I am not so sure about a trail of dead bodies left in his wake but without one doubt, BG has SA before whether or not he was reported. Forcing SA on females only magnified the desire to do more tortuous things created by the deeper demons in his darkest fantasies.

What is his connection to Delphi and this bridge area??? This is key, imo. (Same old questions and comments, sorry...trying to be as least repetitive as possible, but coming back to these same things...why was he in the area on Feb 13...gah I can't stand this...)

My best guess is that he drove to the trails from within 3 - 4 hours away or far enough from his home as he would not encounter folks that knew him.

I don't know what we can possibly discuss that hasn't been discussed already...seriously, is there anything about this case that hasn't been discussed??

I adore you as you reach out with long tentacles to bring lots of interest to cases. But, one could always consider the thread is closed. It belittles the discussions others are participating in to state there is nothing to discuss.

Eta: The plant still bugs me too, but LE would have that covered to infinity by now....I wonder if they've asked to see every pay check ever written to every employee...maybe the plant has minimal records. Maybe they hit a dead end with aliases, etc, or even locating some people...

I have it on good advisement that every trucker that drove through Delphi on I-65 is being tracked down. No doubt every employee at that plant has been sifted with a fine sieve. LE has been working nonstop without taking a day off during the week, according to their reports. LE is not practicing spitballs nor are they busy playing dominoes; although, I did note local good news that admired Sgt Tony Slocum has accepted a head coach position at Caston HS. He's had a remarkable 17 year career thus far and promises to have that many more.

I wish they'd release the shoe print information...obviously they haven't gotten a database hit on that assuming they got a clear imprint...

COD will be revealed, and all of the evidence collected, will be presented at trial.

I'm dying to know COD and disposal method/condition of how those poor girls were left were left, understandably they can't release this, but this is a big part of the picture we "armchair detectives" are missing.

The crimes took LE to their collective knees with the COD knowledge. Imagine the worst possible death scenarios and take it a step further and suppose that it was worse than that. BG did not corral the girls at High Bridge to shoot them when he could have done that while on the bridge. I have no personal knowledge whatsoever about the crimes but the officials' body language signifying great trauma, shock and awe, at the first news conference was palpable.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family. Their anguish is overwhelming to consider. We need an arrest and that is what I prayed for at twelve noon today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AustinK98