IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
The original post was stating something about the face of bg. These aren't those as grateful as I am for the effort. I'm curious about what the poster was referring too.

I was looking at it because it shows BG's right hand movement . I don't think a fanny pack would do that. I think his hand was out of his pocket holding something. JMO

I can see how that might be a possible interpretation if one were to base a conclusion on this article alone. However, in conjunction with other articles concerning the DNA evidence, it seems pretty apparent that DNA was collected as well as fast-tracked (eg. a second article also just posted in this thread):
"Some kind of DNA". Hmmmm.

Please do not post random individuals youtube videos. I can make a youtube video about my theory. So can you. Anyone can and many have. That does not make them appropriate links or source material for this discussion.

Tricia has approved the sharing of links to the youtube of Gray Hughes, who is member grayhuze.

Has anyone has been listening to the scanners since the release of the sketch. I didn't see anything new posted there but maybe there's been nothing to report?
I would be interested in this too if anyone can answer?

Random thought-- As has been stated here already it was a unseasonably warm day for February, yet this man appears to be over dressed. As part of his pre-mediation or plans for that day would he purposely over dress? He would then have the ability to strip off a top layer of clothing if the scene was messy and it was all over his clothing.

He couldn't just walk away and not have someone notice if he made a bloodie scene if he was in his original clothing.:thinking:

That was my thought too Barbie 619. I also noticed that the sketch did not include the jacket. That makes me wonder if he did not have the jacket on when the witness saw him.

I can't see BG being the type to suddenly murder two beautiful young girls after leading a crime free life up to that point. Especially if he is 35-50 years old or middle aged as I've seen it written in one or two places. (I'm still not entirely convinced this sketch, like a lot of others, is 100% accurate and he might be in his early 20's.) I believe this guy has been a peeping tom, child molester or a rapist or all of those up to this point. He has just finally progressed to murder. He may not even have a criminal record or an arrest.

But even if he doesn't have a record if he committed offenses before without killing, his victim(s) probably recognize him.

bbm
I totally agree with you. The thing that worries me is that if he is that type of individual, I think he is nowhere near Delphi now. Maybe he lived in Delphi once, or had cousins that he visited as a child, or worked there once -- he has to be familiar enuff with the area to know of Monon High Bridge and its surroundings. IMO. I hope I am wrong; maybe tomorrow we'll have some good news.

I'm not endorsing that idea, just trying to answer a common question we keep seeing in this thread: "If LE does have a suspect in mind, why can't they move on him now?"
Maybe he is on the run?

Many have speculated he grew up in Delphi, or lived there at some time. I would think he would have been recognized? My guess is he has come in to Delphi for work. Perhaps a factory worker, or a traveling salesman selling tractor parts...that sort of thing.

In addition, one thing stays anchored in my mind. I believe this was well prepared in advance, and that he had catfished Abby. I dont think there is anything random about this at all.

yes, i was getting a feeling for this but i thought there would be a digital footprint somewhere that le could act on. could they have thought they were going to get some weed or something..? i apologize to any one who may be offended..they are the around the age to start rebelling against parents...not that they did...not that they did...they are total angels forever. MOO

Does anyone think LE knows who the perp is? Would they put up a sketch without using his name? What reason would have to exists for that to happen?

Well why would LE think people will come forward now if they did not before (in response to those who believe suspect identity is known to LE)? If everyone is so terrified of this man?

If it turns out Le does know who is he as of sketch release date, I will be not only shocked but stunned they would "wait for confirmation" from the public that may never come.
Maybe they know who he is but they dont know where he is. Its hard to tell.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by margarita25

Alright, crazy thought...maybe I dreamed this, but do I recall in Lizzie and Lyric's thread a discussion where you guys were analyzing an image produced (surveillance cam still?) I can't remember if it was a blurry spot, or a shadow...I think it's was maybe the one of them riding their bikes, and there's a building, and you were trying to tell if that was a guy hiding/lurking? Again, sorry if I've gotten the details wrong, as I said I joined after they disappeared but before they were found. And boy, that was heavy...I hadn't seen that many people in one thread until that time...

I need to go back over there and see what you guys have come up with lately in their case...

I do remember talking about the bike video and thinking there was a man there now that you mention it.

Same here -- it drove me crazy trying to see whether it was really a man or if I just wanted it to be a man. Two more sweet and innocent girls, just starting to become themselves and grow up to be good, strong women.

I posted again on my facebook the sketch/information. I also added the DATE of the murders, and the LOCATION. It was a *share* that came again across my facebook today to the header on my sharing on my timeline. As law enforcement/FBI has requested, the post ALSO has the original screen shot of BG. I keep seeing posts without both on many sites that are ignoring LE request to post both... :dunno:

Post.JPG

no link.. as is a screen shot of my facebook... it has detailed information below which is not in the screenshot which has phone numbers for LE etc and details.

Sadly, Abby & Libby's thread doesn't attract attention like it used to. There's nothing new to discuss.
I hope and pray that their killer(s) will be brought to justice.

Sadly, Abby & Libby's thread doesn't attract attention like it used to. There's nothing new to discuss.
I hope and pray that their killer(s) will be brought to justice.

I have faith they will catch him unfortunately it's not going to happen overnight. We just need to try and stay positive and hope for the best. I know it is very difficult to have patience given the circumstances. One day law enforcement will announce an arrest has been made and it will shock us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member