IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its going on six months since the murder of Libby and Abby. No arrest have been made. Im not sure what that means? We have so little information. Its frustrating.

Its time for the media to get in front of this case again.
Maybe a tip will come from someone who has not seen the picture and composite of the perp yet. Sometimes time is LE's best friend.

I count 10 here including Indie. This is getting ridiculous if we can't even sleuth the number of FBI field and satellite offices in Indiana correctly. ;-)

RBBM
:silly: :rolling: :giggle:

I think the discrepancy is they listed the correct number of offices, but omitted listing the Lafayette office when they named them.

JMO

Does that info come from Wikipedia? Because according to the Indianapolis FBI website - https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/indianapolis

Doesn't list Lafayette.

attachment.php

Since this list does not contain a FBI Office in Lafayette then, Lafayette being in Tippecanoe Co and Delphi being in Carroll Co, must fall under the jurisdiction of the Indianapolis Office because neither Carroll County nor Tippecanoe County are listed under the field offices. Why I was able to locate two FBI offices in Lafayette, will not be stated.

It may be significant when the FBI first arrived at the High Bridge CS. It seems they, or at least one field agent, arrived on the 13th but the FBI came full metal jacket, equipped for anything, on the 14th.

It would be highly unusual for multiple FBI Agents to show up on the 13th, since the girls weren't found yet so, they had no way of knowing they were searching for bodies possibly left by a SK or an abduction across state lines or otherwise.

The FBI would not know to assist DPH and ISP until Feb 14 at 12:15PM when the girls were discovered.

Can we verify FBI participated in the search on Feb 13? Sheriff Tobe announced at midnight that LE would be calling off their search until early the next morning.

If a SK was on their minds, it couldn't have entered into their conversations until after the two girls were discovered a few minutes after 12:00PM unless they accessed LGs cloud for the BG video and audio on the 13th which they could not legally do without a family member doing it for them. Otherwise, they would be required to obtain a SW for the data.

I see a resemblance but it seems that this fellow's eyes are blue. Wasn't it stated that the perp in Abby and Libby's murder did NOT have blue eyes?

It did say the eyes were not blue but, frankly, I am not going to rule anyone out based on that. If I pass someone by, the eye color would likely be the last thing I would notice unless the eyes were unusually large or an intense color. I know there is a possibility that Parabon has been used to some degree to possibly give the eye color comment. I still think it is going to be interesting watching this case progress. Certainly worth a look. IMHO

Possible correction and apologies for confusion are extended.

the FBI came full metal jacket, equipped for anything, on the 14th

The above statement contains the wrong date as I don't recall seeing any images of FBI presence until the 15th. Since, I could be wrong on the official FBI presence, it is my humble little opinion and nothing more that it was on the 15th. TY

Since this list does not contain a FBI Office in Lafayette then, Lafayette being in Tippecanoe Co and Delphi being in Carroll Co, must fall under the jurisdiction of the Indianapolis Office because neither Carroll County nor Tippecanoe County are listed under the field offices. Why I was able to locate two FBI offices in Lafayette, will not be stated.

It may be significant when the FBI first arrived at the High Bridge CS. It seems they, or at least one field agent, arrived on the 13th but the FBI came full metal jacket, equipped for anything, on the 14th.

It would be highly unusual for multiple FBI Agents to show up on the 13th, since the girls weren't found yet so, they had no way of knowing they were searching for bodies possibly left by a SK or an abduction across state lines or otherwise.

The FBI would not know to assist DPH and ISP until Feb 14 at 12:15PM when the girls were discovered.

Can we verify FBI participated in the search on Feb 13? Sheriff Tobe announced at midnight that LE would be calling off their search until early the next morning.

If a SK was on their minds, it couldn't have entered into their conversations until after the two girls were discovered a few minutes after 12:00PM unless they accessed LGs cloud for the BG video and audio on the 13th which they could not legally do without a family member doing it for them. Otherwise, they would be required to obtain a SW for the data.

Possible correction and apologies for confusion are extended.

The above statement contains the wrong date as I don't recall seeing any images of FBI presence until the 15th. Since, I could be wrong on the official FBI presence, it is my humble little opinion and nothing more that it was on the 15th. TY

According to the press conference on Tuesday the 14th, the FBI crime scene unit was already on site.

“We don’t have much at this time,” State Police Sergeant Kim Riley said at the press conference. “The Indiana State Police is assisting the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office and the Delphi City Police in the investigation here. We also have the FBI crime scene investigation group here out of Indianapolis.”

moo

Looking through the Parabon profiles. The one in the 4th row down, right side caught my attention (Carlsbad, CA. Composite released 2-14-17). If you click the profile on the parabon site, it will take you here: http://fox5sandiego.com/2017/02/14/composite-image-released-in-2007-valentines-day-murder/

I can see similarities in the sketch and this composite. More interesting to me though, is this crime was committed on Valentine's Day 2007 (10 years minus a day to Abby and Libby) but the composite wasn't released until the day Abby and Libby were found (2-14-17).

Weird...IMO.

Good sleuthing!!!

My head literally aches when I catch up reading on these threads. There is not one day that goes by that I don't think of these two beautiful girls and wonder why we are not farther along. Despite what LE says, I still say this case is growing colder by the day. I have my doubts as to how much DNA, if any, they actually have. If they had a good amount of DNA, I believe some would have been sent to Parabon for a thorough processing of a suspect photo. The fact that we do not have that, only an artist rendering, leads me to think that DNA does not exist or is so little that they cannot sacrifice enough for Parabon. I would certainly also like to know if Tomnod has been contacted to see if the can provie any satellite photo for that area on Feb 13th and the days leading up to it. I have spent hours pouring over photos on some of their searches and I thought it was an incredible tool. More than anything, I just want this shoved back out in the public eye again. I want national news coverage......I want the monster found.

Sigh! Sorry for the ranting but I feel a bit calmer now. No one should get away with a crime like this although a know that it happens everyday. It just breaks my heart.

Also, my deepest thanks to the mods who opened case back up for discussion again and continue to let us pour over things.

According to the press conference on Tuesday the 14th, the FBI crime scene unit was already on site.

“We don’t have much at this time,” State Police Sergeant Kim Riley said at the press conference. “The Indiana State Police is assisting the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office and the Delphi City Police in the investigation here. We also have the FBI crime scene investigation group here out of Indianapolis.”

moo

I just adore that you're a Quick Draw with the links. Merci. Can we get the exact time any closer than 2PM on Feb 14th? Let's close this chapter once and for all!

"We are investigating this as a crime scene," Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said at a news conference shortly after 2 p.m. Tuesday. "We suspect foul play."

Transcript from the Tuesday Press Conference in reference
https://www.facebook.com/Policewithoutborderscom/posts/1637968379613307

I just adore that you're a Quick Draw with the links. Merci. Can we get the exact time any closer than 2PM on Feb 14th? Let's close this chapter once and for all!

"We are investigating this as a crime scene," Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said at a news conference shortly after 2 p.m. Tuesday. "We suspect foul play."

Thanks DeDee and Jax

:cheer:

Its time for the media to get in front of this case again.
Maybe a tip will come from someone who has not seen the picture and composite of the perp yet. Sometimes time is LE's best friend.

One of the first groups that the ISP thanked at the Press Conf was, specifically, the media. Well, we know the media has not revealed much information other than some interviews with locals and the coverage of some search warrants. Whatever they may have obtained, heard, or seen, they are keeping it under raps and the ISP is especially thankful for their cooperation.

Time is something we have plenty of, or at least, I hope we do. Waited four years for Mark Redwine to finally be arrested for killing his 12yo son, Dylan. I've waited twenty for Justice for JonBenet. Patience is a virtue.

One of the first groups that the ISP thanked at the Press Conf was, specifically, the media. Well, we know the media has not revealed much information other than some interviews with locals and the coverage of some search warrants. Whatever they may have obtained, heard, or seen, they are keeping it under raps and the ISP is especially thankful for their cooperation.

Time is something we have plenty of, or at least, I hope we do. Waited four years for Mark Redwine to finally be arrested for killing his 12yo son, Dylan. I've waited twenty for Justice for JonBenet. Patience is a virtue.

I have waited almost 24 years now for the killer of Angie Housman (held captive for 9 days, no food or water, sexually assaulted and left tied to a tree) to be found a punished and I doubt it ever will. I am just as passionate about this case.

I agree that patience is a virtue but time is also our enemy!

Time for bed. I am a serious Debbie Downer tonight.

Thanks DeDee and Jax

:cheer:

:cheer: I get by with a little help from my friends.

The One and the Only, BOP, we simply must help find this killer.

LE needs to inform us what type of involvement RL still has in their investigation, if any.

Did the entire crime take place on Logan's property after going "Down the Hill"?

If these girls put up a fight, and we know these talented athletes did, with all of their might and wits, then they got DNA for us. Can't search for MSM links to innuendoes regarding LE copping DNA so JMHO until I can scrape up some MSM links re DNA later, if no one else beats me to it.

Liberty risked her life to record BG for us. She also knew DNA was needed.

Yes. I believe the media has been very compliant with LE on this case.

The meat packing plant still really bugs me.....maybe he worked there eons ago.

How long has that place been in operation?

And LE had a lot more forensics and evidence than I thought they had. They sat on a few key things we never heard about, like the blood in the living room and front yard. And the dastardly evil marks on the skull.

It gives me hope that maybe LE knows more than we think in this tragic case as well....:candle:

Le sigh… LE, please catch this guy!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
The fact that they changed the weight in the official description may be a simple little thing but man that's really got my hopes up.To me that says in order for them to do that,they had to pinpoint something.Maybe a shoe/boot impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18