IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think double child murders are common in the US. If the FBI director is notified about any crimes, why not those?

In nearly 60 percent of the cases studied, more than two hours passed between the time someone realized the child was missing and the time police were notified.

In 76 percent of the missing children homicide cases studied, the child was dead within three hours of the abduction–and in 88.5 percent of the cases the child was dead within 24 hours.

This is a horrifying and deeply saddening finding.

Google how many grocery stores there are in Delphi. Gas stations? Coffee shops? Restaurants? The places that people use every day... locals are also regulars. They have to make an income. They have to eat. They need products. In a small town of 3000, Crazy Bill the hermit is called Crazy Bill the hermit because everyone knows Crazy Bill is crazy and lives like a hermit in his small house in the woods. Someone would recognize him. Oh yeah, that's the guy who fills up that old truck once a week... Oh yeah, that's the guy who buys bananas and granola bars every week... Oh yeah... that's Crazy Bill the hermit who lives a few houses down.

No one can state anything for certain, myself included, therefore the use of likely and unlikely is fair and honest... and open for debate. My opinions are based in reality. There is a reality to this. Very rare is the case that there is some sinister, devious master plan behind it all. Anything is possible, but possible doesn't always equal plausible.

Something as simple as wearing long pants and shoes hints more that he didn't plan to cross a creek... rather than he had a master plan, was a local who knew the area like the back of his hand, and managed to time meeting them right where he wanted them as they walked, luckily, with no one else around.

I agree with you. If the guy was a current local resident, the collective knowledge of the town would probably have either identified the individual, or narrowed it down to a list of say, three to five strong possibles.

I also agree that the perpetrator could well just be a person with local knowledge acting on near impulse and not operating under a brilliant master plan. Given that the totality (fle comfortable in a location known mostly to locals, apparent over land flight from crime, possible knowledge of paths through private property, possible knowledge that the creek is usually not deep) and the fact that he has not been ID'ed as a local, I am thinking he is a past resident with local knowledge.

If the victims were targeted, he could be former resident brought in to "solve" a problem, commandeered a local criminal group etc. If the murders were random, the perpetrator might have been visiting relatives, working odd jobs in the via commuting etc.

Perhaps he can be identified by locals searching their memories for former "bad news" type people (both crime wise, and anti social wise).

Earlier I posted about how common it is to see guys that look like BG and sure enough, I just saw a dead ringer at Walmart. Like spooky close. It was him and another guy getting ready to change lights using a high lifter type mechanical cart thing. He saw me eyeing him and gave me the creepiest look. Made me nervous so I walked past and went around the other aisle to get another look and maybe a stealth pic but he was too high up by then. This is in Indianapolis. I'd feel silly reporting it but man oh man it looked JUST like him. Still creeped out tho.
If the height and weight also seem to match, you can tell the Delphi police and leave it up to them. They probably can check security cameras.

I don't think double child murders are common in the US. If the FBI director is notified about any crimes, why not those?
I added to my post twice, kind of redundant. This to me seems a plausible reason.
ETA: looking into it this is interesting

• What is the Critical Incident Response Group?
    The FBI’s Critical Incident Response Group (CIRG) provides rapid assistance to incidents in a crisis. Through CIRG, expert assistance is available in cases involving the abduction or mysterious disappearance of children, crisis management, hostage negotiation, criminal investigative analysis, and special weapons and tactics. CIRG also assists in the assessment, selection, and training of FBI undercover employees.

ETA2: I can imagine anytime CIRG is called the Director is made aware of it. How in depth that is may vary?

Just throwing out an idea. My apologies if this idea has been covered numerous times in 66 threads and I overlooked it. I've been reading posts since day one, but I do not recall whether or not anyone has mentioned the possibility that BG might be a logger? Someone in that line of work would traverse across the bridge quite easily in my opinion. A logger would also travel to various areas to assess trees and might not be missed for hours in doing so. Would anyone in the area have had estimates quoted or logging done on their property at some point?
One if Randys videos showed some guys cutting trees for wood just past the slaughter house. It did not look like it was on the up and up.

No, I did not ask when the FBI is notified of a muder - why was the DIRECTOR of the FBI notified? He is the head of the FBI with lots of things on his plate. I doubt the head of the FBI is notified every time there is a murder in the United States.
Im speculating of course. Local FBI office provides financial assistance to the case. Including footing the bill for billboards to go up in 46 states.

First link.-"This sketch depicts a hat that may not be accurate. State police ask that people focus on the man’s facial features.

The drawing is the result of information received during the investigation"

Second link-From that, they issued the grainy photo of someone who seems like a white man in blue jeans, a blue coat and a hoodie.

Sorry but in neither link does it state the hat has ear flaps. Actually the second link confirms my thoughts he was wearing a hoodie. Imo he had the cap from the sketch under his hoodie.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Earlier I posted about how common it is to see guys that look like BG and sure enough, I just saw a dead ringer at Walmart. Like spooky close. It was him and another guy getting ready to change lights using a high lifter type mechanical cart thing. He saw me eyeing him and gave me the creepiest look. Made me nervous so I walked past and went around the other aisle to get another look and maybe a stealth pic but he was too high up by then. This is in Indianapolis. I'd feel silly reporting it but man oh man it looked JUST like him. Still creeped out tho.
Contact LE. Thats what they want you to do. Tell them the time of day. They will check the store camera. Its their call. Dont let feeling silly hold you back.

I added to my post twice, kind of redundant. This to me seems a plausible reason.
ETA: looking into it this is interesting

• What is the Critical Incident Response Group?
    The FBI’s Critical Incident Response Group (CIRG) provides rapid assistance to incidents in a crisis. Through CIRG, expert assistance is available in cases involving the abduction or mysterious disappearance of children, crisis management, hostage negotiation, criminal investigative analysis, and special weapons and tactics. CIRG also assists in the assessment, selection, and training of FBI undercover employees.

ETA2: I can imagine anytime CIRG is called the Director is made aware of it. How in depth that is may vary?
I just want to add to this. Incases of child abductions and mysterious missing children they dont need to be called, they come to supervise when it goes over the police wires.

First link.-"This sketch depicts a hat that may not be accurate. State police ask that people focus on the man’s facial features.

Second link-From that, they issued the grainy photo of someone who seems like a white man in blue jeans, a blue coat and a hoodie.

Sorry but in neither link does it state the hat has ear flaps. Actually the second link confirms my thoughts he was wearing a hoodie. Imo he had the cap from the sketch under his hoodie.

Not sure exactly what you are looking for but it is probably in the media thread or in post 1 of the thread.

Not sure exactly what you are looking for but it is probably in the media thread or in post 1 of the thread.
Just debating whether LE ever said the hat in the sketch was accurate or not. Someone had commented

"Actually LE stated that the hat was NOT drawn to witness description"

I can't find where they ever said that and find it hard to believe they would put out a sketch with a hat like that if at least one witness didn't remember it. I know LE said not to focus on it tho.

Just debating whether LE ever said the hat in the sketch was accurate or not. Someone had commented

I can't find where they ever said that and find it hard to believe they would put out a sketch with a hat like that if at least one witness didn't remember it. I know LE said not to focus on it tho.

I posted and reposted the link for it about not being drawn to description. If you are referring to her comments about the flaps,I believe they mentioned it in the sketch release presser but I would have to go back and watch again to confirm.

http://kfor.com/2017/07/17/police-r...na-teens-liberty-german-and-abigail-williams/ 10 min 11 sec into the presser he says the hat appears to have flaps down over the face.

Along with the sketch, Police said the hat may not be accurate:

The person depicted in this sketch who is believed to be connected to the murders of Abigail J. “Abby” Williams and Liberty Rose Lynn “Libby” German. The person depicted in the composite sketch is described as a white male between 5’6” to 5’10”, weighing 180 to 220 pounds, with reddish brown hair, eye color unknown. This sketch depicts a hat that may not be accurate. Indiana State Police

This is under the sketch on this web page:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/18/us/delphi-murders-indiana-sketch.html

Along with the sketch, Police said the hat may not be accurate:

The person depicted in this sketch who is believed to be connected to the murders of Abigail J. “Abby” Williams and Liberty Rose Lynn “Libby” German. The person depicted in the composite sketch is described as a white male between 5’6” to 5’10”, weighing 180 to 220 pounds, with reddish brown hair, eye color unknown. This sketch depicts a hat that may not be accurate. Indiana State Police

This is under the sketch on this web page:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/18/us/delphi-murders-indiana-sketch.html
Thank you

I just want to add to this. Incases of child abductions and mysterious missing children they dont need to be called, they come to supervise when it goes over the police wires.

same thing to me

No but I do think the 13th and this MS13 thing is worth a look. There are mug shots of the recent arrests but they are too small to view on my mobile phone screen and they won't zoom. I am going to google to see if I can load better mug shots.
Maybe bg jumped on the "13th" bandwagon tho not affiliated with Ms 13 to throw LE off ?

what can't they enhance that frame so we can make out more detail? you can't even tell where his hands are, he's like mush in the picture. his hat is a blur.

FBI? surely something can be done in photoshop to build in the possible details or probable details , shadows etc.

so frustrating.

why is COD so secret? I keep wondering if they were drowned and this is something only the killer would know. i just can't figure out the creek thing.... if they ran across how did he get them both? how did he do it?

MOO

IMO - the local news has "dropped" this case. The only site keeping this case alive is WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HEYN0W