IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but he probably looked up when he saw the witness who afaik was a woman. She easily could have been a victim if circumstances were different. He is going to look down more on the bridge, anyways, and when he doesn't want recognized.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He probably wouldn't want to be recognized by anyone. I'd think he would be looking away or down when passing potential witnesses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but (what's that theory?) you're six people away from a connection. Sorry, can't explain it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/

My theory is what it has always been. The girls were in the wrong place at the wrong time, saw something they shouldn't have done and someone killed them to protect their own identity/ self-survival for what ever reason. So, someone, they possibly recognised or knew of. All in my humble opinion only.

Yes except if one is older and their vision is not that great (like me) I could not tell eye color. Also, lots of people wear colored contacts. So, jury is out on that one fo

I hear you, but that person could see his eye color imo. I'm not usually aware of eye color, myself. My story was a quirk. Anyways, I doubt BG would cover up blue eyes for brown, and in a struggle you probably wouldn't want contacts in. Dust gets in, etc.
But, of course, its possible.

Question sleuthers: since when is the FBI "Director" notified of a murder - any murder? It was stated in a news conference (I believe) that former FBI Director, Jim Comey, was notified more than once of these murders. I can find nothing out there that states this is common practice to notify the Director of the FBI of a murder. I know why the FBI got involved early on so that is not my question.
That's my question. Bless these girls.

Yes, but (what's that theory?) you're six people away from a connection. Sorry, can't explain it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Six degrees of separation. The theory that everyone on the planet is connected to each other through just 6 aquaintances. Spooky I just got goose bumps when I was googling that.

Question sleuthers: since when is the FBI "Director" notified of a murder - any murder? It was stated in a news conference (I believe) that former FBI Director, Jim Comey, was notified more than once of these murders. I can find nothing out there that states this is common practice to notify the Director of the FBI of a murder. I know why the FBI got involved early on so that is not my question.
That's my question. Bless these girls.
I think if it is thought there could be an out of state connection (e.g iowa girls) or if the local LE need assistance ( e.g. Delphi had not had a murder for 20 years now they have 3. The(the two girls and the guy who confessed to killing his uncle). I don't have links so it is JMO.

Interesting I hadn't read where LE confirmed style of hat. I wonder if it changed after the sketch came out. I know they said to not rely on the hat style. I think some of the witnesses must have seen him wearing it or they wouldn't have put it in the sketch.
I must be the odd one here. I believe the sketch resembles him.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Actually LE stated that the hat was NOT drawn to witness description.

Abby was 13yo and Libby was 13yo + two months as her birthday was in December. The girls were going to enter the eighth grade. That is middle school not high school. Right? Where I come from 9 -12 grades are high school.
I stand corrected. A would be 14 if she were alive today I believe. Her birthday was commemorated recently. I wasn't aware of L's birthday. They were not children or pre teens and were old enough to be out on their own. I believe they were in Delphi community middle school but I could be wrong again. :frown:

I think if it is thought there could be an out of state connection (e.g iowa girls) or if the local LE need assistance ( e.g. Delphi had not had a murder for 20 years now they have 3. The(the two girls and the guy who confessed to killing his uncle). I don't have links so it is JMO.
Respectfully, you missed my question. I know why FBI got involved. Please re-read question.

Wierd thought but hey... Could BG have left PigPlant w/ soiled apron & knife , went after girls, returned w/ expectedly-bloody apron back to blend in at work? (tho' wet pantlegs, flooded boots : / IDK ) OR had finished his shift so roommate saw any blood as "usual" due to Pig job? Yes! BROWN Apron! Thanks Kentucky!

NOT a weird thought - a logical thought, and interesting!

Could "twist" be wierd carvings of a butcher? Organ removal? Something odd like that? I'm WiTH the brown apron idea. What say you all??? Could bomb scare at PigPlant have been instigated by LE to flush them out to look them over??? IDK but I want BG FOUND! Immediately if not sooner!!

No, I don't think LE would ever call a bomb threat in for ​any reason. Sheriff Tobe has stated that there is no relationship between the murder investigation and the bomb threat in Feb. 2017. There was a bomb threat called in to Indiana Packers in May of 2016, as well. An employee was charged with that bomb threat.
http://www.4-traders.com/MITSUBISHI...led-in-to-Indiana-Packers-in-Delphi-23926646/

Respectfully, you missed my question. I know why FBI got involved. Please re-read question.
Cripes I'm having a bad day. Your question was paraphrase "since when is the FBI notified of a murder?" I gave the answer paraphrase "out of state connection or assistance needed." What answer are you looking for - a date? Or perhaps it was rhetorical? IDK give us a clue? Since when do I know historical info?

Just throwing out an idea. My apologies if this idea has been covered numerous times in 66 threads and I overlooked it. I've been reading posts since day one, but I do not recall whether or not anyone has mentioned the possibility that BG might be a logger? Someone in that line of work would traverse across the bridge quite easily in my opinion. A logger would also travel to various areas to assess trees and might not be missed for hours in doing so. Would anyone in the area have had estimates quoted or logging done on their property at some point?

Cripes I'm having a bad day. Your question was paraphrase "since when is the FBI notified of a murder?" I gave the answer paraphrase "out of state connection or assistance needed." What answer are you looking for - a date? Or perhaps it was rhetorical? IDK give us a clue? Since when do I know historical info?
No, I did not ask when the FBI is notified of a muder - why was the DIRECTOR of the FBI notified? He is the head of the FBI with lots of things on his plate. I doubt the head of the FBI is notified every time there is a murder in the United States.

Fwiw, I have always thought the apron/fanny pack/sweatshirt was likely a carhardt hoodie. My husband has a few and the oldest (his favorite) is all stretched at the bottom and kind of rolls under like I see in the pictures of BG. Jmo.
ec1a1754bcd7dc9da7fd6f4d5c7af2a2.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Earlier I posted about how common it is to see guys that look like BG and sure enough, I just saw a dead ringer at Walmart. Like spooky close. It was him and another guy getting ready to change lights using a high lifter type mechanical cart thing. He saw me eyeing him and gave me the creepiest look. Made me nervous so I walked past and went around the other aisle to get another look and maybe a stealth pic but he was too high up by then. This is in Indianapolis. I'd feel silly reporting it but man oh man it looked JUST like him. Still creeped out tho.

I would like to know why BG's blue jacket seems to gape open at about pocket level. Since he has it open from the top anyway... why does he have it closed a little bit and then open again at the gaping area? He seems to be hiding things under his jacket... so why not close it all the way up? As to what appears to be a gap... Is there an undone or missing snap there? Does he have it arranged so he can slip his hand into the gap and pull something out of his right pocket with his left hand? (if he removed part of the inside pocket he could do this) ...Is he left handed then? Some people here think it looks like he has a gun in that pocket... I think it looks like a stun gun. Maybe he has the right pocket snapped shut at the top so nothing can fall out of it and nobody can see into it and so, he can't reach in that way. I think the brown area is a shirt tail hanging out and it is wrinkled a bit and so appear like a hand is hidden under it... but, imo it's not a hand... just more pareidolia created by bending of the fabric in the light... (looks like he's giving himself an insulin shot in the stomach using my pareidolia imagination.) JMO.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 3D45130F00000578-0-image-a-8_1487212313427.jpg
    3D45130F00000578-0-image-a-8_1487212313427.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 274
Remember Kevin Spacy in "The Usual Suspects"? BG has that sinister presence like the 'very devil' Keyser Soze the movie centers around.In the real world BG is a demonic psychopath. BG's greatest trick is convincing those who think they know him that 'demonic psychopath who murders children' doesn't exist.

I agree his ability to look so different is other worldly and terrifying.

:cow:
OT did you ever see Spacey in K-Pak? Now that is other worldy too but in a good way. Where's that alien emoticon? :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz