IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ted Bundy never cared who saw him out stalking...most "witnesses" got descriptions wrong even to the color of his VW.

In the most recent LE interview LE actually said several witnesses. I think BG was hanging around that day waiting for a suitable victim.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It makes no sense to me that he'd follow them ALL the way across the bridge if he was hanging around and waiting for a suitable victim. He couldn't control: whether or not other people crossed the bridge, whether people were under the bridge (we know there's an active area under that bridge for people to play a certain game), people entering the area from the private drives/road below the bridge, etc. If he was trolling, wouldn't it make more sense for him to grab them closer to the trail head/parking area or force them down the path at the NW end of the bridge or into a waiting car than to walk across it?

He had to have known that even if the girls did try to flee towards the home on the SE end that they would be unsuccessful in obtaining help due to the occupants being snowbirds.

As we continue to hypothesize and refine our scope, I find the information in this FBI doc very useful. It's not a light read, but well worth it. You can download the PDF from the link:

https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder

A combination of forensics, data analysis, and old fashioned tips will nail this miscreant. I think you'll find the report quite interesting

Editing to add: And of course the unbelievable video our little heroine Libby captured. What an amazing kid.

It makes no sense to me that he'd follow them ALL the way across the bridge if he was hanging around and waiting for a suitable victim. He couldn't control: whether or not other people crossed the bridge, whether people were under the bridge (we know there's an active area under that bridge for people to play a certain game), people entering the area from the private drives/road below the bridge, etc. If he was trolling, wouldn't it make more sense for him to grab them closer to the trail head/parking area or force them down the path at the NW end of the bridge or into a waiting car than to walk across it?

He had to have known that even if the girls did try to flee towards the home on the SE end that they would be unsuccessful in obtaining help due to the occupants being snowbirds.
Interesting but how do you explain the pics and video taken on the bridge?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I kid you not. I was reading your post and I lost power. Well, the entire neighborhood went out. No idea (?) why. Out for only a couple of minutes. And no, my computer desk remained on the ground.

We will need some clarification on that little bit of information. From the post we all have tried to understand. My apologies if I don't get it.
Her post reminded me of one of those EVP sessions seen on YT where dead people talk through the stereo or tv or some sort of electrical device.

REMINDER: Inciting conflict on the thread is a TOS violation and can result in a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges. Post accordingly.

:wave:
Final Warning:

Next person whose posts are designed to incite conflict goes on a WS vacation. If you can’t post without being snarky and disrespectful, don’t bother to post here.

Rosesfromangels, that FBI document on serial killers is a valuable one. Thank you for it.

What is the " certain game" ppl play under the bridge? Are they able to park vehicles down under the bridge when they "play"? tia

He wasn't controlling who was where and when, I agree, but he would have been able to scout out the area and thus would have known who was when and where pending on his own whereabouts.

When I posted that map showing the straight part of the trails, these were strategic checkpoints enabling anyone to quickly know, who is behind you. When the girls were dropped off, he may have been on his "second" walk-around and have spotted them, or he may have even planned to leave due to lack of opportunity. Once he saw his prey, he also saw his opportunity.

All he had to do in the end is hurrying over the bridge towards the girls. While hustling over the rails, he also had a last good look at his surroundings. That may be one of the reasons he is looking down.

IMO this went over rather quickly - all of it.

-Nin

I don't think the twist has anything to do with the video.

The "Twist" Transcribed from an interview by one of our members.

8:46mm https://youtu.be/K_ISwatrrpY
SL: Sure. Yeah. Yeah. Uhhmm that was the same obvious concept or thought process we had as well because um, you know, as I've (stumbles on words and says Excuse me) shared with other outlets, that we've had our share of, even double homicides, but they were elderly folks back in the 90s and it turned out to be, um, unfortunately, grandchildren involved in their deaths, and uh, so yeah, we were able to catch those pretty quick, but uh, umm, this one's just, it's, it's got a whole new, it's got a whole twist to it that, even I, as a 30 year veteran, have never seen.

"Very complicated"

26:28mm https://youtu.be/P1uSKrtYdDw

"We have other information that we're not sharing, keep in mind that there's a likeliness and possibility of more than one person, we're not saying that the voice that you heard is the same as this person here (points at photo of BG) This is all very complicated, very involved and as much as we would like to tell you everything, more importantly we want to solve the crime."

He could have simply came from the end of the bridge they went down they passed him. He continued to see if others were on the bridge too then turns around to go for our girls. They become suspicious and the rest is history. The thing is we are dealing with a killer it doesn't have to make sense to us, if you know what I mean. You're a normal person. His mind is warped and degraded. I am interested in learning what is going on with his motivation this day after he gets caught.

They could access the N625W and leave their vehicle underneath the SE end of the bridge. That road - I labeled it before "Private Access Road" - is a public road, not private. It does end with a private residence in the NE, but is is the same as a street would end in a cul-de-sac, just without a wide turnaround.

All IMO

-Nin

This next is not to encourage theories around MS-13 involvement, or anything related to the pending class action suit against Indiana Packers Corp. (IPC ) But the following complaint does give an interesting assessment of those who work at this particular meat packing plant.

The average worker at the plant does not have a high school diploma and is likely to have some type of criminal record, making other jobs less feasible. Workers at the plant come from a 50 mile radius of Delphi. And the jobs at the plant are physically strenuous and dangerous. Though this next isn't stated, it seems that there might be a fair bit of turnover at the plant.

http://www.fosterpc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/2016-05-16-Amended-Complaint-doc-no-19.pdf

Excerpt from the complaint:

"9. IPC is located in Delphi, Indiana (population approximately 2,888) in Carroll County(population approximately 20,086). Virtually all the employees at the plant reside within a50-mile radius. This area includes: Jasper, Pulaski, Fulton, Benton, White, Carroll, Cass,Miami, Warren, Tippecanoe, Clinton, Howard, Tipton, Montgomery, and Boone counties, allin Indiana.

10. Data from the United States Census Bureau’s American Community Survey (“ACS”) support the approximate 50-mile radius for the definition of the labor market. These data indicate that the mean commuting time to the job for workers with less than a high school education is 21minutes for those living in Indiana and 24 minutes for those living in other states. In Indiana,94% of workers with less than a high school education have a commuting time to the job of45 minutes or less. 94% of workers with less than a high school education who live in theIPC labor market commute to work in 45 or fewer minutes and half commute in less than 15minutes. Nationally, for workers with less than a high school degree who are employed as butchers and other meat, poultry and fish processing workers (U.S. Census Bureau occupation code 7810), the mean commuting time is 21 minutes and 94% commute to working 45 or fewer minutes."

There are three shifts--6AM-3PM; 3PM-11PM or 1AM--and then I'm guessing an 11PM to dawn shift, as well.

And the plant is a four minute drive on 25 to the Monon High Bridge Trail--making it a perfect place to get fresh air, before or after a long grueling shift.

attachment.php

Looking at what is "kind-of" known about the killer of these girls--the killer does seem to have some familiarity with the trail. He blended in so much, that no one seemed to really notice him until after the girls were discovered murdered. I've been looking at pics of events in Delphi, and every guy, pretty much (save Bikers) looks like the guy in that photo. Everything from the heavy hoodie, to the jeans--that is common Delphi attire, and perhaps attire common to much of rural Indiana.

It seems very possible that the killer resides within 50 miles of the trail. That he has some kind of criminal record-as he seemed comfortable with what he did on that trail. Murder isn't usually the first crime a person commits. And chances may be, he was employed in the area, and IPC is the main source of employment for Delphi and surrounding communities, especially for those who fit with this demographic.

Not saying that he worked at IPC, but that might be an excellent place to start. It doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility that the killer has some tie to that plant. Either he worked there or he has someone in his family who did or does.

If there is high turnover at that plant, then this might be a reason no one recognizes him. He blends in, and he may not have stood out at the job.

Attachments

• IPC to Monon.jpg
    IPC to Monon.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 412
LE said there was a twist. The girls seeing something and killed for it doesn't seem to fit into that context. IMO the most logical scenario is the right one; always-hunting predator lucks up and finds victims. The crime was a very high risk one. To take two adult-sized teens in broad daylight in public indicates to me he's very bold, willing to engage in extremely risky behavior, and very experienced. IMO he's alway hunting, always watching for victims, always thinking about his "hobby" and carries a kit so he's prepared to take advantage of anyone at any time.
You're not factoring in human male sexual urges. It's not always on. He is likely there strictly to find a victim. The urge is strong so he hunts.

He doesn't appear to be an avid hiker.

I very much agree with your assessment. To add: it's not uncommon for serial offenders/killers to attack around similar dates. For example, in Michigan, Jeffrey Willis has been charged for separate crimes which occurred in April 2013 (Jessica Heeringa case), June 2014, and April 2016. For whatever reason, he seemed to be most active around the Spring season. Perhaps LE can look into other SA/murder cases which occurred in February/late Winter in previous years.
Humans are like most mammals. Spring time is mating time, so sexual urges increase.

Weather also improves. More victims are in the outdoors where they are vulnerable than in the cold winter, and they are wearing less clothing.

There are usually logical explanations for statistical blips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1