IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To Thurston &To Big City-
Could the guy who walks through the press conference video be that journo photographer local who wears the similar cap and has reddish hair? (Seems he would have reason to be at the press event ... I recall googling him long ago but can't remember name. Affiliated with a local paper, photographer IIRC.)
And BigCity- Is this same local you are thinking of in your very recent post as well? I will have to pull him up again now that we have sketch...

I'm not sure Ember if that photographer is the same guy at the press conference or not.

He is not my guy. He is not local to Delphi per-say. He has ties to the bridge. I'd rather not say anymore about him.

My post was merely to note that there could be a very good reason that LE chose "THAT" hat.

I know I have missed a lot of posts in the last couple months, so this has probably already been noted. But for those who may not have seen it: (BBM)

Indiana State Police already have voice clips of the suspect, a composite sketch of him, and a grainy photo of him, taken by Abby. Now, they report they also have what they think is the killer’s DNA, although it’s still unclear what kind of DNA evidence they found.
http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/08/18/detectives-find-delphi-killers-dna-arrest-could-be-close/
Wow, I followed this case pretty closely (up until this thread got suspended a few months ago) and I would have sworn the images were reported to have come from Libby's phone, not Abby's?

There is a whole lot of posts that follow nothing! The guy from Tennessee just arrested for killing Mrs. New, has blue eyes and appears taller and slimmer than BG...JUST SAYING.

The post about some guy in Lafayette, well all that is posted is an address and then someone googled and some guys name came up with that address...well is that still that guys address? is he named in any article? nope, just talk round and round bout someone

SMH

MOO

There is a whole lot of posts that follow nothing! The guy from Tennessee just arrested for killing Mrs. New, has blue eyes and appears taller and slimmer than BG...JUST SAYING.

The post about some guy in Lafayette, well all that is posted is an address and then someone googled and some guys name came up with that address...well is that still that guys address? is he named in any article? nope, just talk round and round bout someone

SMH

MOO

Agree w you on the Bell guy and adding he was in jail when the girls were killed. As for the SO residence search it was from a MSM story so can be posted here. No name was given but the list of SO from Lafayette show a person who's last known address was the street listed in the MSM story. We don't know if he is involved or not involved. The MSM story said they had reached out to the FBI for more info. I believe this info was handled responsibly here w/out a picture, name, address and leaving it to interested parties here to do their own sleuthing. IMHO

Ooops. I was trying to reply to the following post.

I have been lurking. This is my first post. The person who is associated with this address resembles the BG sketch IMO and is a registered violent sex offender.

I completely agree. The nose, eyebrows and mouth all match. Imaging him with a hat and goatee and I would definitely say the sketch and this guy look a lot alike.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agree w you on the Bell guy and adding he was in jail when the girls were killed. As for the SO residence search it was from a MSM story so can be posted here. No name was given but the list of SO from Lafayette show a person who's last known address was the street listed in the MSM story. We don't know if he is involved or not involved. The MSM story said they had reached out to the FBI for more info. I believe this info was handled responsibly here w/out a picture, name, address and leaving it to interested parties here to do their own sleuthing. IMHO

TY for your thoughts.

Well why can't someone just provide a link to the SO site and say look for person with xx initials or something....I understand the mods have rules we have to stay in but it's just as aggravating to read boy that guy really looks like BG or similar when some of us have ZERO clue and little time for googling and spending hours looking at pictures. kwim?
I understand and appreciate trying to stay in the guidelines but imoo, it's similar to baiting.

TY for your thoughts.

Well why can't someone just provide a link to the SO site and say look for person with xx initials or something....I understand the mods have rules we have to stay in but it's just as aggravating to read boy that guy really looks like BG or similar when some of us have ZERO clue and little time for googling and spending hours looking at pictures. kwim?
I understand and appreciate trying to stay in the guidelines but imoo, it's similar to baiting.

From the MSM link a street is mentioned then cross matched w IN SO Registry ( Googled it).

It looks as if the gentleman from Lafayette (who the above posts are referring to) is in custody for violating his probation. He could pass as the BG (moo) and definitely has a serious problem.

Yikes. 5 schools in under a mile and a half radius.

So, if the guy was in jail when the girls were killed, end of story. We are back to square one.

So, if the guy was in jail when the girls were killed, end of story. We are back to square one.

The SO from Lafayette whose home was raided by FBI:

He was arrested August 1, 2017 in Boone County. The charge says "hold for other co."

Wow, I followed this case pretty closely (up until this thread got suspended a few months ago) and I would have sworn the images were reported to have come from Libby's phone, not Abby's?
Your correct. The pictures were taken by Libby.

I believe that was an error by the reporter. the article goes on to talk about a photo taken by Libby.

Photo references in article: http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/08/18/detectives-find-delphi-killers-dna-arrest-could-be-close/
--Indiana State Police already have voice clips of the suspect, a composite sketch of him, and a grainy photo of him, taken by Abby.
--Libby took a photo at around 2 p.m. of Abby walking along the bridge and posted it to Snapchat
--
Shortly after the murders, authorities released a photo of the suspect, captured on Libby’s cellphone. The pic was grainy but clearly showed a man dressed in a brown shirt, navy blue jacket, blue jeans, and a brown hat. Police also released audio of the man’s voice captured with the cellphone. It appeared as if he said,” down the hill,” and experts indicated he was likely talking to the girls.

As for the arrested man (Bell), if anyone wants to discuss him, it might be better in the thread for his current arrest on the murder of Ruthie Carolyn New. several articles are linked, with pictures and video:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ew-70-body-found-at-a-church-8-24-2017-ARREST

I think just about everything has been discussed backwards and forwards but that's ok, that's why we are here. I think anything is still on the table and open for discussion, moo. There are still new members popping in, etc, and if we start saying well we discussed this already, well you get the point. Moo.
I agree. Sometimes it sparks a new thought or direction.

TY for your thoughts.

It can be requested if a poster wishes to put it up.

I completely agree. The nose, eyebrows and mouth all match. Imaging him with a hat and goatee and I would definitely say the sketch and this guy look a lot alike.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

His bottom lip. The way he tucks it in in all of the mugshots. Very similar to what BG's bottom lip area looks like. The closest I've seen. All my own opinion. I would not be surprised if he is our guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure Ember if that photographer is the same guy at the press conference or not.

He is not my guy. He is not local to Delphi per-say. He has ties to the bridge. I'd rather not say anymore about him.

My post was merely to note that there could be a very good reason that LE chose "THAT" hat.
BCA, have you tipped 'your guy'?

His bottom lip. The way he tucks it in in all of the mugshots. Very similar to what BG's bottom lip area looks like. The closest I've seen. All my own opinion. I would not be surprised if he is our guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does this guy have tattoos on his forehead by any chance?

It's about 35 minutes from the Lafayette address where the FBI executed their search warrant to the Monon High Bridge. One of the MSM articles mentions that the house appeared as if it had not been lived in for some time, which is interesting. I don't think that mugshot is a slam dunk resemblance to BG but it's not a rule-out either. I found 3 different mugshots of the probation violating SO associated with that address and one looks much closer to the BG sketch than the other two IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1