IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to the MSM report and photos of the FBI raid in Lafayette, IN. Can anyone make out the vehicle in the garage? Right rear corner of the vehicle can be seen next to the tree on the left with the FBI Agent sifting through the trash.

In regards to the MSM report and photos of the FBI raid in Lafayette, IN. Can anyone make out the vehicle in the garage? Right rear corner of the vehicle can be seen next to the tree on the left with the FBI Agent sifting through the trash.

Looks like an older model Honda Accord

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His bottom lip. The way he tucks it in in all of the mugshots. Very similar to what BG's bottom lip area looks like. The closest I've seen. All my own opinion. I would not be surprised if he is our guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I noticed tucked lip which to me seemed DISsimilar... I only found 1 mugshot..You found more??

I noticed tucked lip which to me seemed DISsimilar... I only found 1 mugshot..You found more??
The mugshot from his arrest on August 1st seems to be the latest. He's styling a nice orange jumpsuit which seems to be his color.

Uh... Are we talking about a fella that can be found by googling registered sex offenders in lafayette indiana and then searching the name of the street mentioned in the article that someone posted?

Seems he's a peeper/voyeur, dunno if that is hardcore enough to be BG but you never know how things escalate I suppose. I'm leaning towards not him tho. Hope so but don't think so.

At this point it's very hard to follow who is being talked about and what.

Google FBI raid in Lafayette, IN and you will find some of the MSM articles.

TY!
I don't feel he's a match but who knows!
Does anyone have height/weight?
Why did FBI raid that property?

TY!
I don't feel he's a match but who knows!
Does anyone have height/weight?
Why did FBI raid that property?

height and weight is on his RSO profile shot. Well it's not know why they raided the property. What's interesting is that he was taken into custody on August first and over a month later the FEDS not the locals seize the property with a nice size team and a fine tooth comb. So what was LE waiting on for those 30 plus days? Also he was apprehended in Boone County possible place of employment. We just have to sit back and wait as we have been. Even though his record does show a non violent sex act I always say that is what he just got caught doing not what he is capable of.

The opening post of this thread states:

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION
1) There are no named POIs or suspects in this case.
DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

2) IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. Please send a PM to a moderator to gain that permission.

3) Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

The mugshot from his arrest on August 1st seems to be the latest. He's styling a nice orange jumpsuit which seems to be his color.
Its interesting that the Feds obtained a warrant to go into his place weeks after his arrest.
Maybe he made some sort of comment or reference about the case to a fellow inmate?
Or it could be something unrelated.

Google FBI raid in Lafayette, IN and you will find some of the MSM articles.

shades of Dennis Rader yes, this is exactly how I imagined him..ah the pictures are gone.

Just a gut feeling... probably searching for child *advertiser censored*.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

BBM

1. LE said they provided the best photo from vid. they could. If THEY couldn't enhance the eyes, then I don't believe anyone else could.

2. LE never stated information regarding glasses.

3. I think the rules say if you can't link it don't mention it.

MOO

I thought I would check in for some news as it's now past the 6 month mark and it's so sad to see there has no arrest.

I had a feeling this would happen which is why I stopped posting as it's heartbreaking when these cases go cold.

Unfortunately that picture quality is so bad it' could be so many people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1