IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the families going to be on "Dr. Oz" - or did I dream that? I sprained my back and maybe the meds are getting to me?

Off topic - I was prescribed pain-killers, but, not in judgment, how could anyone get addicted to these pills? All they do is make me sleep.

Are the families going to be on "Dr. Oz" - or did I dream that? I sprained my back and maybe the meds are getting to me?

Off topic - I was prescribed pain-killers, but, not in judgment, how could anyone get addicted to these pills? All they do is make me sleep.

Not a dream:) The family is going to be on Dr Oz. Feel better soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just here to check in. I had to step away. I was always a lurker since I felt too far away to offer any help. I have had theories, but keep them to myself since I don't think I really have all of the facts. I'm still so broken-hearted. I just don't understand. I thought for sure we'd have "him" by now.
As per Sugarbritches, i feel the same. I was hoping there would be some sort of news or more evidence to go on.
I will keep checking in but i feel i have nothing to add at this point.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

We live in fear in our small towns - nothing new released by LE - I can't imagine what the families are going through.

A few weeks ago, we had a white car "riding around" trying to lure our neighborhood kids with candy.

I have always felt safe in my little town - not anymore.
I hope someone got the licence number and reported it. Did they DYK?

IMO we need to revitalize our Neighborhood Watch Programs. We need to show these crazy monsters that they cannot get away with these activities any longer! We need to keep our citizens safe.
Teach the kids to photograph the vehicle licence numbers with their phones maybe.

We live in fear in our small towns - nothing new released by LE - I can't imagine what the families are going through.

A few weeks ago, we had a white car "riding around" trying to lure our neighborhood kids with candy.

I have always felt safe in my little town - not anymore.

Please excuse my double reply on your post. And I apologize for being off-topic. It's just infuriating that these people (human crazy people?) are treating our children, our vulnerable, in so many horrible ways. BG must be caught! He must be brought to justice for these children's murders!

This made me do a search. I received many hits on the search, "white car trying to lure neighborhood kids with candy." IMO, I'm sure changing the search words, would hit on more. There are nine (9) on the first page alone. Going back to 2012. Thankfully many children know to run away. How many haven't, scares the heck out of me.

This incident happened last month. August 8th. In Oklahoma City. It seems to happen, more often than not.

http://kfor.com/2017/08/08/parents-...-man-luring-child-with-candy-near-okc-school/

Ford15passengerVanMin.jpg

IF a FORD van verrry similar to the above ^^ but WHITE and with a slightly smaller window at the side end of the vehicle had been seen on /around the day Abby/Libby got abducted/murdered - then perhaps we would know more.
Because of reasons you may know, I don't want to post the original pic of the van.

Who had said long time ago, there was no white van to be seen at the north end of the bridge? I remember the pic and what I thought, but don't remember who had forcefully deprecated the assumption. A mod perhaps? Then sorry and please delete!

<rsbm Picture is right above>
IF a FORD van verrry similar to the above ^^ but WHITE and with a slightly smaller window at the side end of the vehicle had been seen on /around the day Abby/Libby got abducted/murdered - then perhaps we would know more.
Because of reasons you may know, I don't want to post the original pic of the van.

Who had said long time ago, there was no white van to be seen at the north end of the bridge? I remember the pic and what I thought, but don't remember who had forcefully deprecated the assumption. A mod perhaps? Then sorry and please delete!

IMO this has my curiosity piqued. I will spend the next day researching about this van, in the previous 66 threads. I know it was discussed. I am pretty sure the conversation is still out there, if not deleted.

Is it okay to ask a moderator in here (in the open) if they have any special search capabilities among these 67 threads? Otherwise, going back through those threads, one at a time, could be a wee bit time consuming.

I really just wonder. Are they onto someone? Or will this line of reasoning resonate with their available information, and pictures?

Putting this up for any newcomers and any who would like a quick refresher.
The initial press conference link:

[video=youtube;P1uSKrtYdDw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1uSKrtYdDw[/video]

What the FBI asked people to watch for:

"If a person started abusing drugs, if a sleep pattern has changed - any indication like that taken on its own doesn't mean a thing, but when it's put into a broader context of timing and location, maybe," said FBI Special Agent in Charge Greg Massa.
The FBI is looking for anyone who:

• Changed their appearance; cut their hair or drastically changed the way they dress
  • Started abusing drugs or alcohol when they wouldn't have beforehand
  • Has become anxious or irritable
  • Has followed this case and what the media is releasing with a sense that is "not normal"
  • Has a different sleep pattern now
  • Has been having ongoing conversations about where they were on Feb. 13
  • Traveled unexpectedly after Feb. 13
  • Canceled an appointment around Feb. 13
  • Called in sick to work or suddenly skipped a social engagement

http://www.theindychannel.com/longform/delphi-the-investigation

Bird of Paradise

user-online.png
Tell me everything you saw...and what you think it means

Putting this up for any newcomers and any who would like a quick refresher.
The initial press conference link:

What the FBI asked people to watch for:

"If a person started abusing drugs, if a sleep pattern has changed - any indication like that taken on its own doesn't mean a thing, but when it's put into a broader context of timing and location, maybe," said FBI Special Agent in Charge Greg Massa.
The FBI is looking for anyone who:

• Changed their appearance; cut their hair or drastically changed the way they dress
  • Started abusing drugs or alcohol when they wouldn't have beforehand
  • Has become anxious or irritable
  • Has followed this case and what the media is releasing with a sense that is "not normal"
  • Has a different sleep pattern now
  • Has been having ongoing conversations about where they were on Feb. 13
  • Traveled unexpectedly after Feb. 13
  • Canceled an appointment around Feb. 13
  • Called in sick to work or suddenly skipped a social engagement

http://www.theindychannel.com/longfo...-investigation

I wonder if it would pay off to include this specific information, along with the girls' posters, when they are being sent out?

People need to know what LE is looking for!

Great timing on your update, Bird of Paradise!

View attachment 123701

There was a photo posted on here once with the Freedom bridge in it and someone said maybe the person saw them cross that bridge in the photo which by coincidence had a white pick up truck shown driving along. It was just a stock photo I think but that may be what you are remembering.

There was a photo posted on here once with the Freedom bridge in it and someone said maybe the person saw them cross that bridge in the photo which by coincidence had a white pick up truck shown driving along. It was just a stock photo I think but that may be what you are remembering.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...d/news-story/30f377e20bb9164157605a4bd7c38eff

AbbyOnBridgeLastPhotoVanPerhaps.jpg

This ^^ photo I think of. There may or not may be a white van at the very end, IMO. Would absolutely make sense when someone was parking there, maybe looking through his binoculars (being a hunter btw, all his personal possessions in his van at this time), maybe stalking per his laptop, then maybe searching for a place to hide and park the van (cemetry?), afterwards "going hunting" as quick as he could. RL would have seen the van/truck as it is a very remarkable car in my eyes, IMO, or even the driver on foot.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...d/news-story/30f377e20bb9164157605a4bd7c38eff

attachment.php

This ^^ photo I think of. There may or not may be a white van at the very end, IMO. Would absolutely make sense when someone was parking there, maybe looking through his binoculars (being a hunter btw, all his personal possessions in his van at this time), maybe stalking per his laptop, then maybe searching for a place to hide and park the van (cemetry?), afterwards "going hunting" as quick as he could. RL would have seen the van/truck as it is a very remarkable car in my eyes, IMO, or even the driver on foot.

Is that the pic LE studied and discounted? IIRC, they investigated if the posts were really people, and determined they were not. Was a vehicle discussed at the same time?

God Love Becky, but why in the world is she doing LE's work? I get this completely, but, IMO, LE is not doing the same.
It's a 'how to get the word out' site. They are looking for ideas beyond flyers and posters to let people know about the girls and in the hopes someone may recognize BG.

View attachment 123714

Is that the pic LE studied and discounted? IIRC, they investigated if the posts were really people, and determined they were not. Was a vehicle discussed at the same time?

BBM;
Yes, There are only posts and trees. No vehicles or people were at the other end of the bridge in the pic of Abby:
""RILEY: We have looked at it. We`ve blown it up. As a matter of fact, that was done right after we got the picture -- we had access to the
picture. And if you look at the far end of the tracks, it looks like there`s two people actually standing there. But if you blow the picture
up, you`ll notice that there`s actually three poles there to keep cars from being -- trying to drive across the bridge. So that`s the marks that you
see at the end of the tracks. "
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/16/ptab.01.html
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...melines-NO-DISCUSSION&p=13168783#post13168783

attachment.php

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=110912&d=1487894718

IMO this has my curiosity piqued. I will spend the next day researching about this van, in the previous 66 threads. I know it was discussed. I am pretty sure the conversation is still out there, if not deleted.

Is it okay to ask a moderator in here (in the open)
if they have any special search capabilities among these 67 threads? Otherwise, going back through those threads, one at a time, could be a wee bit time consuming.

I really just wonder. Are they onto someone? Or will this line of reasoning resonate with their available information, and pictures?

BBM;
AFAIK, no. Please use the red triangle alert button to question a Mod as we are not allowed to discuss moderation in a thread. You may also PM any Mod or email websleuthscomments@gmail.com

The bollards are no people - I agree. The trees are trees. :eek: :pullhair: :silenced:

thread #68 is coming up. Be prepared to move over to it. this one will close in a few minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar