IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This article says there are similarities in the case of the male biker in CO and Abby & Libby's. I am thinking it is the COD that is similar, a relatively unusual COD...so CO knew to contact Delphi.

I would imagine, MOO, that many people have now sent the article(s) or similar to the Delphi Tip Line just in case they missed it themselves.

I called the FBI yesterday at 10am. I live near the site in Colorado. 1/2 mile away. Sketches are identical, and Indiana plates. I googled him and told the FBI what I found.

I called the FBI yesterday at 10am. I live near the site in Colorado. 1/2 mile away. Sketches are identical, and Indiana plates. I googled him and told the FBI what I found.

Well done!

Given the wideset eyes and low set ears I almost wonder if he had fetal alcohol syndrome.

I have been trying to place all day what the wide set eyes reminded me of ... FAS ... that's it. He definitely is unique looking.

This article says there are similarities in the case of the male biker in CO and Abby & Libby's. I am thinking it is the COD that is similar, a relatively unusual COD...so CO knew to contact Delphi.

Not only COD but the position and condition of the body and how it was found. Colorado news said the victims there was half buried under mud and leaves, I suspect IMO that a similar effort had been made with Abby and Libby and that is what has Indiana officials so interested in this man. Hoping they have found their killer.

Absolutely fantastic!

That's how I found this forum...

I have been crazy researching since Monday. I'm going to cry if I caused all this and I'm wrong though...

Omg omg omg please please please let this be the day. The red-brown hair, lived less than 2 hours from where our girls died...this is the case that brought me to WS and has often kept me up at night thinking. Where is Margarita? She is going to be so excited [emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been crazy researching since Monday. I'm going to cry if I caused all this and I'm wrong though...

Even if this loser didn't murder Abby and Libby he's a sick guy who may have killed an innocent man riding a mountain bike, there is no shame in this guy being off the street.

I would love to hear him say "down the hill". I hope it doesn't take long to determine if he was involved or not.

No, no, NO, please don't feel that way!!!!! Leave no stone unturned! You are trying to help find the perp.

ETA: This guy seems to like hanging out in National Parks. Check out mycase.in.gov.

You're right! And I know! So many things in common!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member