IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“If Indiana police have been looking for the person, and we find him here, I mean how many other things can this person be connected to?"

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/09/27/hatchet-man-el-paso-county-indiana-daniel-nations/

the article of his wife and grandmother seems to imply something is going on...I think he is being smoked by the FBI.
he's not going anywhere.

this is uncanny...uncanny.. there is something about the short distance between his cheekbone and his Jaw, he has a "short face" . it's very unusual and I noticed it immediately in the sketch. I thought perhaps it was a defect of the sketch. YET here is this short face with features that are outsized staring at me. It's undeniable and bizarre.

Im sold. MOO

I suppose women will put up with a lot to keep a family together. I might imagine that FBI and LE in Delphi might want to see that hatchet, but my confidence in a connection to Abbey and Libby is sadly less now that he's brought his wife and kids with him to scare and murder ( potentially) people on bike trails in Colorado, still the resemblance is striking. How many people from Indiana who look like BG are out in public places killing people and/ or threatening them with hatchets. Just crazy.

I thought of this earlier also. BUT, he has a DV conviction, so I would wage my bets that she may be compliant simply because she's emotionally (and physically) abused. There have been 2 separate cases now where filings for child support were initiated and then BOTH he and his wife fell off the face of the earth -- the first case was closed because they failed to appear, second is still pending because they can't locate either one of them to serve them notice about court hearings...

this is uncanny...uncanny.. there is something about the short distance between his cheekbone and his Jaw, he has a "short face" . it's very unusual and I noticed it immediately in the sketch. I thought perhaps it was a defect of the sketch. YET here is this short face with features that are outsized staring at me. It's undeniable and bizarre.

Im sold. MOO

Given the wideset eyes and low set ears I almost wonder if he had fetal alcohol syndrome.

Hmmm... says they have arrested the man but merely "picked up" the woman. Purposely vague I'm guessing. It has been a while, does anyone remember a witness on the bridge that day saying they saw a couple walking together around the time Abbey and Liberty went missing? This is such an unusual case.

JMO, but she could have been waiting "down the hill".

<modsnip>

But it isn't positive that his bond was reduced you know?

Also, the article says the police here contacted the police in Delphi this morn. I personally called the FBI yesterday. <modsnip>

The hatchet.
If there is any possibility that this is BG and the murder weapon is a hatchet lets hope there is dna. IMO.
Well, IMO, that would explain the flat object against his leg in the bridge photos.

<modsnip>

I think it is possible that he had both, a gun in his jacket pocket and an axe hanging from his belt and down his pants leg, which would explain why there is the object lying flat against his leg.

I'm praying this is the perp. I have some doubts, his ears are wide set and not close to his head like the sketch implies. Barring that, he fits the bill, so I'm praying its him. Not sure about Colorado, but Indiana does have the death penalty.

I'm praying this is the perp. I have some doubts, his ears are wide set and not close to his head like the sketch implies. Barring that, he fits the bill, so I'm praying its him. Not sure about Colorado, but Indiana does have the death penalty.

Me too. My main doubt is that he looks a little too thin body wise to be BG but facially I see similarities. Any links to Iowa that we know of? Sorry I'm not here as often I've been in hospital yet again and university is hectic but I check in and think of the case and Elizabeth and Lyric's everyday.

Thank you for all your posts everyone they are much appreciated. I hope you are all well.

Me too but I would prefer him alive to face punishment. My main doubt is that he looks a little too thin body wise to be BG but facially I see similarities. Any links to Iowa that we know of? Sorry I'm not here as often I've been in hospital yet again and university is hectic but I check in and think of the case and Elizabeth and Lyric's everyday.

Thank you for all your posts everyone they are much appreciated. I hope you are all well.

He looks thinner now than his previous mugshots. I think he's lost weight.

Me too. My main doubt is that he looks a little too thin body wise to be BG but facially I see similarities. Any links to Iowa that we know of? Sorry I'm not here as often I've been in hospital yet again and university is hectic but I check in and think of the case and Elizabeth and Lyric's everyday.

RBBM

Please scroll to the third from bottom paragraph&#8203; in this article: http://coloradosprings.com/mount-he...der-investigations-considered/article/1612081

ETA: I tend to scan articles quickly; this paragraph caught my eye when I read the article for the second time. I hope my suggestion above didn't come across as rude--if it did, I apologize.

He does not seem similar to the video image from what I can tell. BG does not look 5'10 to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd