IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone better alert Alexis McAdams,otherwise no news agencies from Indiana will inquire about this.

But for real that sketch looks like the artist was looking at DN when he drew it. I can't get over it.

Please, let this be it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems today may really be it, the day we have all hoped for, for so long. Seems unbelievable really, but with this article now confirmation that authorities in Delphi have put an embargo on releasing any information on this guy. I still can't comprehend how his wife couldn't know ( assuming this is him) and would cover for him, given that she herself is a mother. I'm actually flabbergasted. I wonder what they found in that car... and whether it's on its way to Indiana to be gone over by the FBI. I also suspect that the wife and children are in protective custody and aren't exactly "free to roam around the country"

Bringing over since the thread closed after I posted:

Putting this up for any newcomers and any who would like a quick refresher.
The initial press conference link:

[video=youtube;P1uSKrtYdDw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1uSKrtYdDw[/video]

What the FBI asked people to watch for:

"If a person started abusing drugs, if a sleep pattern has changed - any indication like that taken on its own doesn't mean a thing, but when it's put into a broader context of timing and location, maybe," said FBI Special Agent in Charge Greg Massa.
The FBI is looking for anyone who:

• Changed their appearance; cut their hair or drastically changed the way they dress
  • Started abusing drugs or alcohol when they wouldn't have beforehand
  • Has become anxious or irritable
  • Has followed this case and what the media is releasing with a sense that is "not normal"
  • Has a different sleep pattern now
  • Has been having ongoing conversations about where they were on Feb. 13
  • Traveled unexpectedly after Feb. 13
  • Canceled an appointment around Feb. 13
  • Called in sick to work or suddenly skipped a social engagement

Wow, I just realized that this description sounds like me since I've been following this case. LOL

But for real that sketch looks like the artist was looking at DN when he drew it. I can't get over it.

Those thin lips, reddish brown hair mentioned early on, nose possibly had been broken at one time, so many things are lining up.

The hatchet.
If there is any possibility that this is BG and the murder weapon is a hatchet lets hope there is dna. IMO.

The hatchet.
If there is any possibility that this is BG and the murder weapon is a hatchet lets hope there is dna. IMO.

I would imagine that hatchet is on it's way to Quantico. There are other ways I believe to identify a murder weapon than just by DNA, blades can be very individual

That's an understatement, everything just seems to fit... A question, are mugshots typically taken in prison garb or in the clothes they bring you in wearing? Can you imagine how many posts would pop up here if he was wearing a blue jacket? The whole site would probably crash. Better for LE to get this one right.

I was totally wondering if he had on that BLUE JACKET! omigod. that would be everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1