IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP now calling him a person of interest sounds very much like when they released his picture but before they said he was the suspect, that they just wanted to talk to him. Noncommittal is not the word I'm looking for...perhaps more like 'slyly nonchalant'. They've taken the forward step with him. If I were a betting person, I'd wager he's the guy.

DELPHI, Ind.– Indiana State Police (ISP) said Thursday a man arrested in Colorado is now considered a “person of interest” in the murders of two Delphi teenagers.

http://fox59.com/2017/09/28/man-arr...est-in-delphi-teens-murders-state-police-say/

I can't recall any cases I've followed where someone has been named a POI and later cleared.

Is anyone looking into unsolved "trail" murders? I know there is a large group following the Iowa girls, but is anyone have info on other trail murders? South Carolina in particular?

I seriously hope my family will forgive the mess my house currently is in after following this all day. I am really starting to believe they've got him.

My dog is definitely not forgiving me for not walking her today. (Pitiful/accusing stare)

good call. detention is the best place to sub I am sure. I am just closing old accounts today so i make some noise in the system. all i care about today in actuality is THIS.

I was allowed to discuss this case with the teens in the classroom. Educational for the day instead of drawing on paper if they are bored. Some are at the whiteboard now analyzing the case.

Good idea. But did all RSO's get checked out? I remember it being said all CaCo had been done but what about surrounding counties? LE need to clarify. There are RSO lists for a reason.

MOO but I am pretty much convinced that there was no DNA from the killer on scene at Abby and Libby's murder site. So, what would you have LE do? LE asks hey where were you, DN says at home... wife confirms. What else can be done?

As per TOS, do not make direct accusations against this individual.

Also a reminder NOT to post pics of this individual or side-by-side comparison to the sketch. Obviously there are pics out there and you can link to them, but as LE had specifically requested that they not be shown, let's respect that. Just because MSM doesn't respect that request doesn't mean Websleuths shouldn't.

Bumping this reminder for those who may have missed it or are ignoring it.

:wave:

So was this guy in the Delphi area on February 13th or what? This looks like him to me. Threatening people with a hatchet? Was he hiding it in a jacket? This seems like a huge break in this case, finally.

MOO but I am pretty much convinced that there was no DNA from the killer on scene at Abby and Libby's murder site. So, what would you have LE do? LE asks hey where were you, DN says at home... wife confirms. What else can be done?
So why did he flee Indiana?

So for clarification we wait for him to be officially named as a suspect ( if he is) rather than merely a POI before we can accuse him of the crime? TIA

yeah that means me, sorry did not know about LE requests thought MSM was ok, thanks for clarification!

I'll do my best because I have only read the last few pages of this thread, but this link should bring you up-to-date & give you a ton of info:

fox59.com/2017/09/28/man-arrested-in-colorado-is-person-of-interest-in-delphi-teens-murders-state-police-say/

There's a RSO with the initials DN that was arrested in Colorado with expired Indiana plates. He was arrested in connection with a shooting murder on a trail here in CO of a male biker.

When arrested, he was with his wife and a child (or children) in the back seat and he had a hatchet and a gun (a shotgun I believe) - of the same caliber that the male biker was shot with.

Within the hour, he has officially been named a person-of-interest in Abby and Libby's case.

Other sleuthers have found him on mugshots.com and other RSO websites and his home address has been listed in Greeley Indiana, about 100 miles from Delphi.

Take a look at the mugshot - IMO it's insanely close to the compsite sketch. THOSE EYES.

BBM

Has he been charged or arrested in relation to the murder? Last I saw he was in custody related to menacing with a hatchet. TIA

My oh my! Been reading so fast/anxiously that I haven't been able to "like" any posts or reply to a few that I wanted to. One thing I wanted to quickly mention in regards to BG's accent is that months ago, I listened to examples of US regional dialects online in order to try to narrow down BG's origins. I kept hearing a Tennessee accent (although slight) whenever I'd listen to "down the hill" on a loop. The "i" in "hill" has a subtle Tennessee thing going on, IMO. The current POI (DN) is from Chesnee, SC which looks to be on the border of TN. This gives me chills.

Anyway, there is a lot that adds up regarding DN for me but I remain somewhat skeptical as I've been caught up in online excitement enough times in the past to know that these things don't always pan out like we want them to. That being said, "Let Today Be the Day"! (And if it truly is The Day, I'm gonna cry like a gd baby.)

He skipped out on a court date this spring. He could be fleeing just because of that with no connection to the bridge murders.

jmo

Maybe he felt the heat and went elsewhere. Seems like he is a drifter plus his marriage was not so great.

If this man is bg, the one in the sketch I wonder where the sketch artist got the description.. someone must have gotten a really good look at him, someone with a fantastic memory for details. And an amazing artist.
When I compare this mans photo to the sketch the left eye appears to be a tiny bit smaller than the right eye..smaller or droopy.

Get him to say "down the hill" !!

My daughter thought the old mugshots look like the sketch
My husband said they did if he stretched his imagination
I say the older mugshots look just like the sketch, however, 100's of other guys do as well

JMO - Hoping for resolution

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

If this man is bg, the one in the sketch I wonder where the sketch artist got the description.. someone must have gotten a really good look at him, someone with a fantastic memory for details. And an amazing artist.
When I compare this mans photo to the sketch the left eye appears to be a tiny bit smaller than the right eye..smaller or droopy.
I'm very interested in what the people who gave information for the sketch think about his mugshot.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I would like to bet he has not been checked and that he absconded because he didn't want to be checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
april89