IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand corrected from my post this morning. I just didn't want to get my hope up if nothing came out of it. Let today be the day!!

ISP now calling him a person of interest sounds very much like when they released his picture but before they said he was the suspect, that they just wanted to talk to him. Noncommittal is not the word I'm looking for...perhaps more like 'slyly nonchalant'. They've taken the forward step with him. If I were a betting person, I'd wager he's the guy.

DELPHI, Ind.– Indiana State Police (ISP) said Thursday a man arrested in Colorado is now considered a “person of interest” in the murders of two Delphi teenagers.

http://fox59.com/2017/09/28/man-arr...est-in-delphi-teens-murders-state-police-say/

True. Also true that another source has listed his height as 5'9" (mugshots.com). His weight also seems to have varied in the record: that site lists it as 169 lbs.(apparently from time of conviction 7 years ago).

ETA: Ah, just saw your addition about this above. Sorry to repeat!

Perhaps he was on a meth diet? JMO

I seriously hope my family will forgive the mess my house currently is in after following this all day. I am really starting to believe they've got him.

Leave the vacuum cleaner in the middle of the floor :sweep: so it looks like you're just getting ready to spring into action.

I anyone able to give me a synopsis of what's happening it's the case and the possible suspect? And why people think he could be involved?

Praying this is the break they need.

Yeah I also saw that and looked up some of the aliases and one comes up with a hard hat that looks just like the dude I saw changing lights in a hard hat at Greenwood, IN Walmart. Seems the hardhat alias guy was in Mississippi though... but dang, it sure looks like this DN.

Yes, an extended stay place according to google

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good grief he could walk to the Walmart from there if he had to. Time for a break getting a little obsessed here. I'll be back in 2.5 mins lol

i work from home, bouncing between this and two toddlers, plus my actual JOB (i am an analyst..i should really pay attention, but i cannot!)

I anyone able to give me a synopsis of what's happening it's the case and the possible suspect? And why people think he could be involved?

He doesn't have much family except a grandma who raised him but she has not seen him or talked to him in several years and warrants run through his marriage partnership and perhaps that is why no one came forward to rat him out. A miracle that he was picked up because his car had expired tags.

Hoping they know his cell number to see if it pinged in delphi that day!
Good idea. But did all RSO's get checked out? I remember it being said all CaCo had been done but what about surrounding counties? LE need to clarify. There are RSO lists for a reason.

I would recommend reading current news articles on line surrounding a man arrested for suspicion of harassing colorado hikers with a hatchet... also look into the death of Tim Watkins. That should get you where you need to be pretty quickly.

Expired IN licence plates
Sex offender in IN and SC (non-compliant)
Wife left him the week before the Indiana murders in Feb, filed for divorce in April, but now with him.
Suspected of menacing people on CO trail with a hachet
Gun found in car. Recent murder by gun on CO trail.
He was spotted by friends of murdered CO man as suspicious - he drove past the searchers more than once
Left IN this spring, presumably....didn't show up for spring court dates (drug offense, IIRC)
Resemblance to Bridge Guy sketch

Off-the-top of my head.

i work from home, bouncing between this and two toddlers, plus my actual JOB (i am an analyst..i should really pay attention, but i cannot!)

Pretend your working. I am subbing in a detention classroom all day and I am on WS :)

i am glad i live in colorado right about now and can "calm myself down..."

I had 'that feeling' when I first read about this last night. I'm now also cautiously optimistic. I think this may just be it :please:

good call. detention is the best place to sub I am sure. I am just closing old accounts today so i make some noise in the system. all i care about today in actuality is THIS.

I'll do my best because I have only read the last few pages of this thread, but this link should bring you up-to-date & give you a ton of info:

fox59.com/2017/09/28/man-arrested-in-colorado-is-person-of-interest-in-delphi-teens-murders-state-police-say/

There's a RSO with the initials DN that was arrested in Colorado with expired Indiana plates. He was arrested in connection with a shooting murder on a trail here in CO of a male biker.

When arrested, he was with his wife and a child (or children) in the back seat and he had a hatchet and a gun (a shotgun I believe) - of the same caliber that the male biker was shot with.

Within the hour, he has officially been named a person-of-interest in Abby and Libby's case. Other sleuthers have found him on mugshots.com and other RSO websites and his home address has been listed in Indiana, about 100 miles from Delphi.

Take a look at the mugshot - IMO it's insanely close to the compsite sketch. THOSE EYES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay