IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think the hatchet is being analyzed for dna.

[video]http://www.wthr.com/article/state-police-arrive-in-colorado-to-interview-person-of-interest-in-delphi-case[/video]

Delphi Investigators flew all the way to Colorado just to interview this man, that speaks alot IMO. To travel several states to interview someone means they really believe this is a higher priority suspect. I think they know Daniel Nations is BG.

I think it is unfair to bring her up in this thread because she has not been named a POI like her husband was. Until she is named by LE then she should be off limits in here.

Especially since she has clearly been a victim of DV, restraining orders, divorce fil8ngs, custody issues, letters to the judge pleading not to even be in the same room as this guy because she's so afraid...

[video]http://www.wthr.com/article/state-police-arrive-in-colorado-to-interview-person-of-interest-in-delphi-case[/video]

Delphi Investigators flew all the way to Colorado just to interview this man, that speaks alot IMO. To travel several states to interview someone means they really believe this is a higher priority suspect. I think they know Daniel Nations is BG.

Ya I think so too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM

Sounds like the original tip was made to the county, not the FBI. moo

I wonder if the FBI turns over tips that it might get to the local LE agency, if the FBI is not currently working on the case?

Alexis McAdams
Alexis McAdams @AlexisMcAdamsTV

Person of interest in #Delphi murders *was in Morgan County the day after Abby & Libby were murdered. That's a 1.5 hour drive from Delphi.

45 second video here says Nations was homeless and living under a bridge on February 14th. God. He must have thought he was establishing his alibi by checking in. By all accounts he DID - somewhat! ! Grrrrrr.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/913855495886262272

<modsnip>

On BG, if it is DN (and it seems to be looking more and more that way) this has come as such a surprise. I never expected he would more or less be caught because of sloppiness on his end. It just didn't jibe with the "who" type of person that I had envisaged. Live and learn I suppose.

Agreed.

( :coffee: catching up)

Is that a FISHING t shirt in the bw photo of him holding his child?!!

Eta: there's also another photo of the child in the car seat holding a book from the used book store...I zoomed in on the pricetag and it's dated 10/10/16. Can any locals tell where that might have been purchased?

I'm not &#128175; positive, but pretty sure the book was obtained from Boxcar Books out of Bloomington. FYI: "Boxcar Books & Community Cntr Bloomington, Indiana's Volunteer-powered, collectively run bookstore and community space which supports the Midwest Pages to Prisoners Project."

I haven't read all of this thread or know really anything about the Colorado guy but has anyone done a side by side of him and BG or whatever?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, lots of people. They are not allowed on this site but they're easy enough to find if you go searching on social media.

In any of the talk about the DN's hatchet was it ever mention it was possibly fashioned out of a saw? (memory can't keep up with my readings.)

In any of the talk about the DN's hatchet was it ever mention it was possibly fashioned out of a saw? (memory can't keep up with my readings.)

Not that I recall? Why? What are you thinking?

Although this pains me to say, I think the red flag in DN becoming a person of interest in this case is the hatchet. While I hope if he is found to be guilty in the murder of Abby and Libby if he is the perpetrator, the thought of a hatchet as a murder weapon makes me feel beyond sick. Only time will tell and justice will be served.

Although this pains me to say, I think the red flag in DN becoming a person of interest in this case is the hatchet. While I hope if he is found to be guilty in the murder of Abby and Libby if he is the perpetrator, the thought of a hatchet as a murder weapon makes me feel beyon sick. Only time will tell and justice will be served.

I agree. I also think it has to do with the cyclist's body being buried under leaves and twigs.

Hey everyone. I need to catch up with today's posts, but a thought came to me during the day that I want to bounce off people.

There are a few odd things about connecting DN to the Delphi case, and one odd thing is that the man murdered in Colorado is, well, a man. And it's odd that DN suddenly - or it seems suddenly with what we know of him - murdered two teens girls, when his past crimes had been indecent exposure, DV, drugs.

But we do know he had a temper (DV, for example and his former employer said he had a bad temper and was violent - trashed his home, threatened with hatchet, wouldn't leave when asked, etc.).

So...maybe he was exposing himself on bridge and when he noticed Libby filming him, he flipped out. I'm wondering if he was exposing himself on the trail in Colorado and the bicycle rider saw him, which made DN flip out again. Maybe it's not sex that drives him to kill, but his temper when his masturbation doesn't go like he wants it to (so gross even to type that). Or, his temper flairs when he's caught by someone who gives him an indication that he will be reported to LE for exposure.

TOTAL SPECULATION. Just trying to make sense of these acts of violence that seem so random. And, this is just a brainstorm - feel free to add to it....or shoot it down, lol!

I'm going to catch up with today's posts now.

jmopinion

I do remember reading something about that.....from an earlier time in his life maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406