IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing big. Some is having seen people's lives destroyed by false accusations.

I've tried to compare the pics from the bridge to his pics and I've having a problem seeing him. When I look at the composite the biggest difference I see are the ears.

Wish one of our experts would compare DN to BG, looking at the length of arms and legs, etc. Like was done earlier with RL. If they match it would help me change my opinion.

Bottom line, just not feeling it, but moving in that direction--from 10%, up to about 50% now.

I wish our Carl K from UIDs would do a comparison for us.

What is this referring to?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think to the idea that Liberty might have thrown her phone in the river and been able to throw it a good distance because of her playing softball.

Well well well, you're not going to believe what I just found. Wait for it. Wait for it... (just kidding trying to find quotes for reference. It's a good one I think...).

Post #414.

Maybe a stretch . Maybe a coincidence. Or not.

This worries me because you've been here a long time, since 2004 iirc.

Last night, even after watching the much needed "Hallelujah" video carbuff posted, the thought still kept creeping in my head "what if it's not him?"

Jax, if I may ask, what makes you skeptical of DN as a potential suspect, specifically? I shared some of my thoughts concerning my doubts early on, but have since been feeling more optimisitic. Tia.

To offer my thoughts, what makes me feel sceptical is that he only has tentative links to Delphi. If he had been living there or had signed on the next day somewhere closer than an hour and a half away, then I would be completely convinced instead of just cautiously optimistic.

Like it's been said, the only evidence we have publically to work in the favour of DN being BG is that he's suspected of bizarre and violent crimes that took place on a nature trail, he has links to Indiana and looks quite similar to to the suspect sketch. These things all help make an argument that he is BG, but there's also other things you can argue doesn't make him BG.

I'm pretty sure that he is our man but I just hope and pray that law enforcement have substantially more evidence that links him to the crime than we do because even if he is, if this is all they have, it would never be enough to charge him with the murder of these sweet girls, never mind to convict him.

I absolutely agree that the evidence so far (tentative links only to Delphi) makes me feel extremely hesitant to call this THE GUY. I think I'll need more than a bit of circumstantial evidence to feel confident about this.

To offer my thoughts, what makes me feel sceptical is that he only has tentative links to Delphi. If he had been living there or had signed on the next day somewhere closer than an hour and a half away, then I would be completely convinced instead of just cautiously optimistic.

Like it's been said, the only evidence we have publically to work in the favour of DN being BG is that he's suspected of bizarre and violent crimes that took place on a nature trail, he has links to Indiana and looks quite similar to to the suspect sketch. These things all help make an argument that he is BG, but there's also other things you can argue doesn't make him BG.

I'm pretty sure that he is our man but I just hope and pray that law enforcement have substantially more evidence that links him to the crime than we do because even if he is, if this is all they have, it would never be enough to charge him with the murder of these sweet girls, never mind to convict him.

I live in Los Angeles...here, people drive an hour and a half to and from work every day...so that distance does not shock me at all.

This article says Tim Watkins was shot several times. He was shot with a rifle.
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/09/19/tim-watkins-bicyclist-shooting/

...a .22 though. Could easily take multiple shots depending where he shot him at.

None of the articles describe how close the shooter likely was to Tim Watkins. It's possible the killer shot him from a distance for the "sport" of it and then approached his wounded prey and shot him again. It's so evil to shoot an innocent bike rider that it's hard to conceptualize.

Indeeeed. Hence my signature. John Jacoby was randomly shot riding his bicycle right here in Colorado in May 2015, north of Denver, case known as Northern Colorado Shootings.

So, I was able to determine via SM record DN and family were in Denver on May 16 2017, and possibly went to a Denver shelter on May 18 2017.

Why Denver? Has a previous connection to Colorado been found yet, still reading, sorry if already posted.

Going back to look at something...

FTR
not stating a connection by any means. Just taking a look at NOCO, that's all. :wink: How can I not?

Eta: Cheese and rice. That's what I thought. JJ was shot on May 18. Strange coincidence. Gotta be.

FTR .22 rifles have been considered endlessly in the NOCO threads. Cori Romero, who was shot in the neck while driving, was shot with a .22, and her shooting was also linked to JJ.

(Foxfire: "there's a reason for the seasons"...)

There's a friend/relative from Colorado.

No. Freaking. Way.

:scared:

(Hatfield. Where are you?)

IF DN is not only BG but also the NOCO shooter, it will be the craziest thing I think I've ever seen in my life. Hands down. As far as irony and coincidence go.

Look what I just found:

From the NOCO thread:
Omgggg just seeing this, thank you Kai!

"WELD COUNTY - A truck driver who initial reports indicated had died after he was run over by his own vehicle last month had actually been shot, the Weld County Sheriff’s Office said Wednesday.

Deputies first learned about the incident at around 3:20 p.m. on May 18. They received a call about a possible fatal traffic accident in the area of Weld County Road 136 and Weld County Road 77 west of Hereford."

Snip

"Combs had been shot and left on the side of the road. The gunshot is not believed to be self-inflicted."

May 18TH.

I live in Los Angeles...here, people drive an hour and a half to and from work every day...so that distance does not shock me at all.

I'm not sure he had anything to drive at the time. His wife might have had the car.

I too am on the fence. I am taking a firm "wait and see" attitude. I want justice for Abby and Libby as much of the next person, but I refuse to say "I hope it's him", No matter how much of a DN is, he still has children that will be impacted by this for the rest of their lives. So I am sort of hoping it's NOT him and I refuse to be bloodthirsty until I know for sure. Too many here are calling for his head and I find that very sad.

It would appear to me that the children would be impacted in a positive way if this is locked away for the rest of his life.

Personally I think I'd be better off without a "Dad" who likes to masturbate in public and chase people though the woods with a hatchet.

Parenthood doesn't make you a good parent.

I'm not sure he had anything to drive at the time. His wife might have had the car.

He was sleeping in a friend's car per a woman interviewed a couple days ago. He could have borrowed that and before you ask I have no idea of make, model, year or color.

As a homeless drifter he might not need a reason (such as work or relatives/friends) to be in Delphi. It may simply be random, just like the crime. Maybe he hitched a ride with a trucker and found himself in the area and decided to camp out under the bridge, then came across the girls. I'd love to know where he was between his SO check-ins on Feb 7th and 14th. Are there any shelters or low end motels where a homeless person might stay in or near Delphi.

It would appear to me that the children would be impacted in a positive way if this is locked away for the rest of his life.

BBM

Unfortunately very true.

-Nin

He was sleeping in a friend's car per a woman interviewed a couple days ago. He could have borrowed that and before you ask I have no idea of make, model, year or color.

But we don't even know if that car runs, do we? A lot of homeless sleep in older, inoperable cars.

You are correct. I've been a licensed psychoanalyst for over 20 years and a psychologist since 1984. :)
What a cool thing to do for a living, (though I'm sure it takes you to terrible places) I'm always about "the why" behind things. I need to understand the why so it makes sense and then I can process it in a way that doesn't seem so scary. Very intriguing profession!!!

maybe their standard of living would improve, for starters

I'm very hung up on this today image today. This guy comes across as a hair trigger hot-head that has little self control and discipline. But showing up once a week to sign in is an act of discipline. Almost strict discipline. The exact opposite of what his other behavior displays. I don't get that contradictory behavior. Was the act of showing up weekly a highly calculated move on his part? Or is there some part of him that craves structure and discipline (ala military life) among the mayhem that is the rest of his life. I guess I'm wondering is he just plain crazy, or crazy like a fox...
attachment.php

What was he doing between check-ins?

He belongs in an institution. Unfortunately, the institution that is the Marine Corps didn't suit him, he belongs in a mental institution.

Thank you. I hope he is the perp, because then no one else will die. But, I do have doubts.

I said RL wasn't BG. I don't think this guy is BG either. I think we may be grasping at straws. I pray I'm wrong. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro