IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that phones "check in" with cell towers from time to time. I notice that on the "find my friends" feature on my phone that phones can "ping" in different places even when they haven't left home.

Thanks I found this guy on YT video trying to explain it :)/ [video=youtube;nkcRxlU73oQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcRxlU73oQ[/video] FWIW

Everything I read said they didn't look for the girls until the 5:30 PM appointed time to pick them up!

Where did you get 3:30PM?

Do we have a timeline link for that day?
thanks....
One of the relatives went to pick them up at
3:30 like planned however they were not at the spot to pick them up.... Upon searching and calling with no luck, the police were contacted at 5:30

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

If DN is responsible for Abby and Libby, and th CO biker, I wonder if it could be to terrorize his wife and show her what is in store for her if she walks away. Just speculating.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Most possibly

he's being held on only 10k ....?
There is a schedule for offenses. Right now, he's apparently being held on brandishing and a few other local charges. If he comes up positive on more significant crimes, the bail will most likely be re-evaluated based on those new charges.

Nothing I could find on the map, but somebody posted a rail map in either #68 or #69 that showed rail lines in Indiana. Not sure where they got it though.

Note to find/bump/link if not done so already.

Whoever BG turns out to be...it is kind of shocking that several people saw him yet no one was around when he corraled and murders two girls.

New to the discussion but familiar with case. I have my doubts too. 50/50 at this point.

I can't wrap my mind around the logistics of killing 2 young athletic girls with a hatchet. There were no screams or gunshots heard by anyone AFAIK. Not to mention the fact that they were aware of being followed. He did not sneak up on them. It seems there would either need to be some planning involved or two or more assailants to immobilize them quickly and quietly. DN appears to be unhinged and disorganized. He is ex military though. Maybe Maybe.

Apologies if already posted.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...ons-be-connected-to-the-delphi-murders?page=2

[h=1]TIMELINE: Could Daniel Nations be connected to the Delphi murders?[/h]

excellent find. Thank you. Good to see it all laid out, since we aren't allowed to do that here yet.

They are missing the May information, when the Sheriff checked at the inTown Suites on May 1st when the manager verified DN was renting a place, and then lost contact with him until July 18 when the sheriff again talked to the manager and found that DN had actually left the InTown suites on May 12th. They also do not have the birth of the new baby April 30th.

Speaking of MH and JLM, great example of how 2 killers can operate in the same area (RAT and JLM). It's like MJK and whoever killed L and L. This is the kind of hing when I talk about coincidences, hence any skepticism re: DN (which has been worked through mostly).

I am another long, long time lurker. Found Websleuths due to my obsession with Jonbenet Ramsey. Followed other cases here and none of them ever affected me like this one. A few pages back (I am not quite caught up) someone wondered if the families of Libby and Abby were reading here. I was in a Facebook group discussion about DN and a question was asked about his whereabouts in June 2012. It was Elizabeth Collins' father. It broke my heart to imagine five years of searching for answers like Elizabeth and Lyric's families have had to do. I live in Iowa not too far from Evansdale. Sincerely praying that all these families get the answers they need.
Sal

This hurts my heart. I hope if they do read these posts, they find a twinge of comfort knowing that there is an army of people that have been deeply moved by this case and are determined to help put this monster behind bars. I think we've almost got him. The entire country is watching, and I am grateful to every person who tried to help out in this case. For every awful person there are so many good ones.

LE did say that RL is not a suspect,but still involved in the investigation.Might want to sleuth a connection between him and DN...if there is one.
When did LE say that?

excellent find. Thank you. Good to see it all laid out, since we aren't allowed to do that here yet.

They are missing the May information, when the Sheriff checked at the inTown Suites on May 1st when the manager verified DN was renting a place, and then lost contact with him until July 18 when the sheriff again talked to the manager and found that DN had actually left the InTown suites on May 12th. They also do not have the birth of the new baby April 30th.

Thinking about the baby, I think the child is the reason they didn't leave until May 12th. All newborns have a 2 week follow up with a pediatrician that is arranged prior to leaving the hospital. It's an important visit because the weight and health of the baby are examined carefully. If KN had failed to bring the baby to the appointment, it would have resulted in nurses and possibly social workers on their tail to find out how that baby was doing. MOO but they left right after that check up... next one assuming all is well isn't until 2 months of age.

Good morning! Thanks so much for posting that. Best piece of news I've read all day.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for this - it answers the number one question that keeps comingup, "do they have the DNA evidence?"

I think I have probably seen too many movies/tv shows and read too many books, but many of those are based on true stories anyway. When I read that there were similarities between the murder of TW and the murders of A&L, I was having a hard time coming up with what they might be. For one, they may have all been shot with the same caliber weapon. They were all killed on/near trails, they were all nice people (from what those who knew them have said), they were all unarmed, and to some extent all appear to have been at least somewhat athletic.

Some of those things have little to nothing to do with their deaths, but a couple of them do. My sick thought on it was that he looked for people in semi-secluded areas, waited for them to get a distance from him and then shot them. I'm curious to know how far he was from TW when he was shot; if he was lying in wait and shot him as he rode by, that would mean my thought is off base. If he had talked to TW at some point and then told him he was going to shoot him (or didn't tell him and just waited for him to get past him and a distance away), it may have been a combination of the thrill of hunting and the release of anger toward people. He could have done something similar with the girls - made them go down the hill into the wooded area and try to escape while hewaited for a good time to shoot them.

He could have waited for them to cross the creek and shot them while they were trying to get up the slope on the other side. At that point, he could have walked back across the bridge, gone down to make sure they were dead (accounting for one set of footprints leading to the body) and then left with no blood on him and leaving little to no DNA. I have mixed feelings on the idea. I find it extremely unlikely that it's what happened, but it would be so nice to know that they didn't have to go through torture and long term pain. MOO
I don't think "he" shot Abby & Libby..IMO they wer forced "down the hill" and led to the spot their bodies were found....[emoji25]

I'm very hung up on this today image today. This guy comes across as a hair trigger hot-head that has little self control and discipline. But showing up once a week to sign in is an act of discipline. Almost strict discipline. The exact opposite of what his other behavior displays. I don't get that contradictory behavior. Was the act of showing up weekly a highly calculated move on his part? Or is there some part of him that craves structure and discipline (ala military life) among the mayhem that is the rest of his life. I guess I'm wondering is he just plain crazy, or crazy like a fox...
attachment.php
calculated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads