DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOPS!!

Not 43/ 32, :floorlaugh: No I am not Humpty Dumpty

They are 34 / 32!!

Sorry haha

I was thinking you were remarkable. Glad you got that image out of my head. Not that there is anything wrong with Humpty Dumpty.

Oh that there would be an arrest in this horrific case.....

In this era, everyone loves to play "I know a secret" and have their 15 minutes of fame, regardless of the damage.

I understood that they did it at the same time - to the LE and the Media.

I personally believe these girls were raped, and I believe there is DNA. I also believe the killer may have tried to remove the obvious DNA in some way, because he thinks he is so smart, he thinks he will evade conviction, but he is going to get NAILED. It's going to happen.

Poor DN, he must have hatchet withdrawals, no women to beat or terrify with his penis..bet he's crying himself to sleep every-night in his hard cold little cot...probably no one to give the poor baby any sympathy either.

They should have been able to tell right off the bat if that gun had been shot recently.

moo

Couldn't it be DNA of any other person that has been in that area (assuming it is from a cigarette, wrapper, etc)? I agree that they likely should have ruled out anyone else that was known to the girls if it was found on them and hopefully that is where they found the DNA. Hopefully they are just being careful how it is presented. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

What if they found different DNA on each girl?

Landing at random here to the “Mod or no Mod” posts that have been removed.

As clearly stated in Websleuths Terms of Service aka “The Rules”, if you wish to question Moderator or Administrator decisions, do NOT do so on the thread, but do so respectfully through private messaging.

from April 3 2017:
http://www.wlfi.com/story/35114646/carroll-co-property-owner-sentenced-for-probation-violation

Police said Ron Logan, 77, is not a suspect in the killings of Abby Williams and Liberty German.

from March 17 2017:
[video=twitter;842802909792362496]https://twitter.com/TimMcNicholas/status/842802909792362496[/video]

Police stressing that Ron Logan is NOT a suspect. Detectives say Logan's lawyer advised him not to talk and "he is not talking."

Please note that Mods or Admin don't necessarily have time to go back through threads and provide links to what has already been posted many threads/posts back.

Decisions in these threads are not always black & white and they are not made lightly. They are made on a case by case basis depending on the specifics available at the time. FWIW, the decision to stop sleuthing of RL was made many threads ago. The recent decision to allow the current discussion of DJN was made after consultation between Admin and Websleuths owner, Tricia Griffiths and it was decided to allow discussion in that regard.

If someone finds an MSM article that clearly states RL is a suspect, please post it. Otherwise, do not sleuth him.

I understood that they did it at the same time - to the LE and the Media.

They might have, in this instance, but that's something that's been a thorn in my side with this case from the beginning. The internet is full of groups/pages/blogs/etc of people posting pictures of random SO's and just general, regular guys and doing man-on-the-street-polls of "does this look like BG"? So I can totally buy that someone went to the media, first, rather than LE.

I'm getting 404 error not found on this link. Can someone copypasta the important 10% allowed directly into a post?

It's on the page 43, just prior to your post - and sorry to keep referencing my own posts. But I quoted the parts having to do with the DNA from this latest (wlfi.com) article:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-71&p=13675049#post13675049

Here's the full article link if you want to try it again: http://www.wlfi.com/story/36134334/...dence-six-months-after-delphi-double-homicide

I also want to point this out from this article.

"The question is: Do we have DNA? Yea, we have DNA. We're just still working on determining what kind of DNA. Is it the victims? Is it the known family members or is it our suspect?" said Holeman.

Bingo.

I have been thinking about the RSO lists for each location. Is it likely that they contact each other and put each other up if necessary. It must be convenient having a list that they can use like that. What made me think about this is that someone on here mentioned the Greenwood motel being a place that RSO's used a lot. Is there a similar place locally in Delphi or Lafayette for example?

You just jogged a memory.
There is an abandoned hotel on I-65 at Indiana 43, which is at the I-65 exit for Battle Ground, IN. Former Holiday Inn/Days Inn. It's in horrible shape but I guess it would beat sleeping under a bridge. Or provide shelter for a drifter taking odd jobs. It's about 6 miles from West Lafayette where a lot of construction has been going on and was last winter. A judge had ordered it torn down in October 2016, he gave them 60 days. But I found another article from May 2017 that said an investment company purchased it. So it would've still been standing in February this year. You can see photos and video of the interior at jconline link. (If you can't access JCOnline I've included a second link, article only, from Journal Gazette.)

By car, it's about about 17 miles from the hotel to Monon High Bridge. I also looked for RR tracks. There is a set of tracks a few miles south of the hotel that go directly into Delphi and on to High Bridge area. Don't know if they're active tracks, but walking them would offer more privacy than a road, though several hours easy on foot. Tracks are directly adjacent to Hoosier Heartland Highway in many spots. Someone staying at the old hotel would have to walk 3 miles south on I-65 to just south of Indiana Route 25 (HH Hwy), pick up the tracks and follow them northeast through Delphi and they'd end up right at the High Bridge. Back roads could be used to reach the tracks too but choices are fewer due to needing a bridge to cross the Wabash River. I included some maps below but had to break them up so RR tracks are visible.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/2016/10/04/judge-gives-60-days-raze-notorious--65-hotel/91449790/

http://www.journalgazette.net/news/...r-owners-to-raze-Battle-Ground-hotel-15625601

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...s-plans-for-i-65-eyesore-hotel-near-lafayette

Aerial of abandoned hotel:
attachment.php

Road map abandoned hotel to Delphi:
attachment.php

Yellow arrows point to hotel location in Battle Ground and RR Tracks south of motel heading to Colburn, IN
attachment.php

More of the RR tracks continuing from Colburn to Delphi
attachment.php

Close up of tracks through Delphi to Monon High Bridge
attachment.php

Attachments

• RR Track 3.jpg
    RR Track 3.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 369
  • AbandondedHotel.jpg
    AbandondedHotel.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 368
  • Motel_Delphi Map.jpg
    Motel_Delphi Map.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 59
  • RR Track 1.jpg
    RR Track 1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 55
  • RR Track 2.jpg
    RR Track 2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 56
FTR, in case anyone is wondering, as I was, if there is news do we have to wait til Monday, next business day? The answer is no, imo, that I've seen PCs on weekends when there is a break, etc.

You just jogged a memory.
There is an abandoned hotel on I-65 at Indiana 43, which is at the I-65 exit for Battle Ground, IN. Former Holiday Inn/Days Inn. It's in horrible shape but I guess it would beat sleeping under a bridge. Or provide shelter for a drifter taking odd jobs. It's about 6 miles from West Lafayette where a lot of construction has been going on and was last winter. A judge had ordered it torn down in October 2016, he gave them 60 days. But I found another article from May 2017 that said an investment company purchased it. So it would've still been standing in February this year. You can see photos and video of the interior at jconline link. (If you can't access JCOnline I've included a second link, article only, from Journal Gazette.)

By car, it's about about 17 miles from the hotel to Monon High Bridge. I also looked for RR tracks. There is a set of tracks a few miles south of the hotel that go directly into Delphi and on to High Bridge area. Don't know if they're active tracks, but walking them would offer more privacy than a road, though several hours easy on foot. Tracks are directly adjacent to Hoosier Heartland Highway in many spots. Someone staying at the old hotel would have to walk 3 miles south on I-65 to just south of Indiana Route 25 (HH Hwy), pick up the tracks and follow them northeast through Delphi and they'd end up right at the High Bridge. Back roads could be used to reach the tracks too but choices are fewer due to needing a bridge to cross the Wabash River. I included some maps below but had to break them up so RR tracks are visible.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/2016/10/04/judge-gives-60-days-raze-notorious--65-hotel/91449790/

http://www.journalgazette.net/news/...r-owners-to-raze-Battle-Ground-hotel-15625601

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...s-plans-for-i-65-eyesore-hotel-near-lafayette

Aerial of abandoned hotel:
attachment.php

Road map abandoned hotel to Delphi:
attachment.php

Yellow arrows point to hotel location in Battle Ground and RR Tracks south of motel heading to Colburn, IN
attachment.php

More of the RR tracks continuing from Colburn to Delphi
attachment.php

Close up of tracks through Delphi to Monon High Bridge
attachment.php

Jumping off this post way behind here and have no idea what yall are discussing here yet, but this just jogged a memory...early early on I was asking locals about abandoned hotels/motels nearby, and iirc a local mentioned one. Marking this in case it is applicable to the conversation, going back to catch up now.

Bringing this article forward for reference:

Person of interest in Delphi murders was living homeless in Indiana the same week girls’ bodies were found, police say
http://fox59.com/2017/09/29/man-cal...same-week-girls-bodies-were-found-police-say/

"Daniel Nations, 31, was living under bridges in Morgan County when the girls were murdered, according to the Morgan County Sheriff's Department.

"The last address that he reported with us was that he was staying homeless in the area of State Road 67 under the bridges," said Captain Brent Worth."

Gah, msm is still quiet as a mouse....nothing new, boooooo)

I'm in a 'wait and see' mode regarding DN. Trying to be patient.

I see the similarities in his photo to the sketch, ( though not as much to the nose. )

My biggest stumbling block, ( and it may be all my own doing, ) is that I pictured BG as calm, cold, and calculating. Very methodical, capable of meticulous planning of the murders, as well as eluding LE.

As anyone knows who remembers any of my earliest posts, I had BG marching the girls off the bridge, then spiriting them away by a vehicle to a secluded spot to torture and kill them.

I gave BG so much more credit than he deserved IF he is DN.

THAT is my stumbling block. If DN is BG, then my previous theories are wiped off the table.

DN does not seem capable of planning to that degree. Imo, he's a constant explosive powder keg, waiting for a lit match, which 'life' keeps throwing his way.

If DN is the killer, I will revise all my previous ideas. I now believe the girls DID cross the creek in absolute terror for their lives.

I believe he killed them on the spot, in an irrational rage that can never be understood by anyone except DN.

If BG is proven not to be DN, then I'm back to square one...

My deepest thoughts are for their families. Can't begin to imagine the anguish they have lived with since February 13.

I pray they're surrounded by much love and support...

Today I am fixated on the cemetery. I need help from the locals. Is the cemetery still in use for “new” occupants, do they have staff on the grounds at all times? Are there any buildings or sheds that the Perp might have accessed?

I personally believe these girls were raped, and I believe there is DNA. I also believe the killer may have tried to remove the obvious DNA in some way, because he thinks he is so smart, he thinks he will evade conviction, but he is going to get NAILED. It's going to happen.

Poor DN, he must have hatchet withdrawals, no women to beat or terrify with his penis..bet he's crying himself to sleep every-night in his hard cold little cot...probably no one to give the poor baby any sympathy either.

They should have been able to tell right off the bat if that gun had been shot recently.

moo

Regarding the gun being shot, how long was it between the shooting and LE finding DN's gun?

Of note in this link is the detective saying they have DNA, but don't know what kind or from whom. Could be the killer, or from the girls, or.......
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, I don't want to be too graphic, but the only DNA that would automatically be from the killer would be bodily fluids from a SA.

But if there was touch DNA on a piece of clothing or a cig butt nearby, we can't know if it was actually the killer or not. Although putting someone there or in contact with the girls is a big first step.

I also want to point this out from this article.

"The question is: Do we have DNA? Yea, we have DNA. We're just still working on determining what kind of DNA. Is it the victims? Is it the known family members or is it our suspect?" said Holeman.

I do not understand this at all. How could they not know if it is the victim's DNA yet or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody