IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, made me scratch my head - so double negative makes it " we have people that we think it is but we can rule them out". So they have Poi's that they have ruled out . We know that though cos RL was one and there have been others too. So we don't care about them, we only care about any POI's that can't be ruled out - and they only have one person like that ATM.
Not at all what I got out of that statement.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

BBM

Yes, but we don't know that they only have one poi.

Didn't Becky Patty say in one of the interviews she gave recently that they have been through this several times before? If I'm remembering that correctly, then they've had several suspects and cleared them... and we heard not a word about them.

DN is getting much more attention in the media. I think it's the hatchet man aspect, and his Indiana connections, but time will tell.

I wonder what in-depth profile they have on the perp and how closely DN matches it.

Something will give. This case will be cracked. Karma would have it no other way. Patience.....

KN has been posting again. Super cute kids! However, she states that she is a mother of 3, but only shows pics of the youngest 2. It says her oldest is 10 years old. Does anybody know where this child is?
Heads up...Sleuthing KN or the kids is not allowed.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I wonder what in-depth profile they have on the perp and how closely DN matches it.

Something will give. This case will be cracked. Karma would have it no other way. Patience.....

I know! Back in February, the media did report a profile of the suspect had been created by the FBI. Clues were shared in the first press conference, which mostly focused on what to look for in a suspect after the crime, such as changing his appearance.

What was missing was a personality inventory of a person likely to do a crime like this. It has never been released (although plenty have speculated on it, including me).

IMO

I wonder if they are the Georgetown Co incident on 18 July when he gave the false name? Is that in Clear Creek County?
Eta. Just checked and Georgetown is indeed the county seat of Clear Creek.
So in just two months in Colorado, he is in trouble in 3 separate counties.

Ah yes! Thank you! I do feel that more things will come out about him in other areas as this goes on.

Yeah, made me scratch my head - so double negative makes it " we have people that we think it is but we can rule them out". So they have Poi's that they have ruled out . We know that though cos RL was one and there have been others too. So we don't care about them, we only care about any POI's that can't be ruled out - and they only have one person like that ATM.
This isn't math however and as far as the bolded it's really that we know of at this time.

BBM

Yes, but we don't know that they only have one poi.

Didn't Becky Patty say in one of the interviews she gave recently that they have been through this several times before? If I'm remembering that correctly, then they've had several suspects and cleared them... and we heard not a word about them.
Oh but we have - remember RL and BBR and FBI search guy in Lafayette to name 3? Its like we said, LE are not in the job of clearing people, this guy may never be charged or cleared if they have only the picture. The picture looked like RL many people said. I hope this won't be the same but he has so many charges ATM in 3 counties so we may have to wait to go thru all those, like we did with RL. I hope that's not the case but we maybe shouldn't expect a quick resolution.

This isn't math however and as far as the bolded it's really that we know of at this time.
Maths or no maths there's only ONE POI that we can discuss on this forum. There are no other names. (And I said ATM.)

Oh but we have - remember RL and BBR and FBI search guy in Lafayette to name 3? Its like we said, LE are not in the job of clearing people, this guy may never be charged or cleared if they have only the picture. The picture looked like RL many people said. I hope this won't be the same but he has so many charges ATM in 3 counties so we may have to wait to go thru all those, like we did with RL. I hope that's not the case but we maybe shouldn't expect a quick resolution.

I am still thinking DN is a good POI. If it's not him, it is someone like him.

For starters, he has a history of exposing himself to girls and women. Secondly, he is accused of allegedly chasing hikers on trails with a hatchet. Thirdly, the latest news coming out of Colorado show him flipping birds at reporters on two separate court appearances, which to me means he has a hard time controlling his temper, and is immature. FWIW

I am still thinking DN is a good POI. If it's not him, it is someone like him.

For starters, he has a history of exposing himself to girls and women. Secondly, he is accused of allegedly chasing hikers on trails with a hatchet. Thirdly, the latest news coming out of Colorado show him flipping birds at reporters on two separate court appearances, which to me means he has a hard time controlling his temper, and is immature. FWIW
What's "flipping birds" ? ( I couldn't get the vid to load).
I agree he is a good candidate but I think we are in for a long wait.

What's "flipping birds" ? ( I couldn't get the vid to load).
I agree he is a good candidate but I think we are in for a long wait.

Vulgar hand gesture, "giving the finger," lifting the middle finger, a non-verbal way of saying "F.U." It's American slang to say "flip the bird."

I think that gesture fits his M.O. He likes to flash - his penis, a hatchet, his finger.

jmopinion

Vulgar hand gesture, "giving the finger," lifting the middle finger, a non-verbal way of saying "F.U." It's American slang to say "flip the bird."

I think that gesture fits his M.O. He likes to flash - his penis, a hatchet, his finger.

jmopinion

You did a much better job explaining it than I ever could. ;)

I didn't take it that way myself. I don't feel discouraged at all, in view of the sentences that immediately precede that quote.

"...Indiana State Police have said they do not have enough evidence to include or exclude Daniel Nations as a suspect; he remains a person of interest."

​"So do nearly all the other people whose names were given by roughly a thousand tipsters over the course of the investigation, Indiana State Police spokesman, Kim Riley said Monday."

Then the article states:

"This is such a weird case that we don't have enough to officially rule anybody out at this point, Riley said of the Delphi homicides. We have people that we don't think it is, but we can't rule them out."

BBM

I may be wrong, of course, but I get the feeling that the people they don't think it can be refers more to all the other names given by the thousand plus tipsters, than to DN...

JMO

So a thousand tipsters named the same POIs over the course of the investigation - wonder who they all are? And they haven't ruled them out? Wonder why not? I'm more confused. Why aren't they ruling out POI's? They can't all look like BG and have no alibi.

Maths or no maths there's only ONE POI that we can discuss on this forum. There are no other names. (And I said ATM.)
I am not saying talk about other poi at all and never said too. What I did state was a fact to you saying he is the only one. It needs to be noted that we know of to keep facts straight and clear.

jmopinion

You did a much better job explaining it than I ever could. ;)
Thanks. I had never heard it called that. And I agree he likes to flash whatever he has to hand. What if he has a gun to hand? Would he use it in anger?

So a thousand tipsters named the same POIs over the course of the investigation - wonder who they all are? And they haven't ruled them out? Wonder why not? I'm more confused. Why aren't they ruling out POI's? They can't all look like BG and have no alibi.

My thinking on this, they don't trust the POIs by only interviews and are relying on DNA or better evidence. They may get a gut feeling by the interview of the POI's guilt or innocence, and be pursuaded in a certain thinking, but still can't be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member