IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So my question is how come our image thread discussions never saw this? Hopefully our image experts will weigh in and help here. Also, I thought the FBI and NASA analysed these pics and the video, so did they miss this? I'm not being sarky here, I am seriously asking how a TV show can discover this but the experts cannot. JmO

Can't answer this for WS, but I know that we have been discussing these things (man behind tree, backpack, etc) in the SM groups since the day the picture was released. The TV show didn't "discover"it. It's been discussed ad nauseum in other outlets.

:bump:

There is no one in the tree. Post 1119 in the image thread by our own talented Websight:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...erty-German-14-Delphi&p=13426929#post13426929

For those who are still unsure as to whether BG can be seen lurking in the trees:

BeIow are stills taken from the video that was shot by Julie Melvin when she went to retrace Libby and Abby's steps in March. Julie stood on the platform and took video of the exact area where Abby was standing in the SnapChat photo. The exact view is at the 6:21 mark precisely.

You will see the same dark figure exactly as it is in Abby's picture. So it could not have been BG. I think it is two tree trunks close together in shadow or something to that effect. HTH.

There's lots of cases here that need new eyes for anyone tired of looking at trees.

Thanks - I couldnt find it on my own.

I think NG did fine, she is trying to pull someone off a dark path to come clean with a suspicion - lets there is such a person, and I hope they find their conscience.
YW...let's pray...

Sent from my HTC Desire 626GPLUS dual sim using Tapatalk

There is no one in the tree. Post 1119 in the image thread by our own talented Websight:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...erty-German-14-Delphi&p=13426929#post13426929

For those who are still unsure as to whether BG can be seen lurking in the trees:

BeIow are stills taken from the video that was shot by Julie Melvin when she went to retrace Libby and Abby's steps in March. Julie stood on the platform and took video of the exact area where Abby was standing in the SnapChat photo. The exact view is at the 6:21 mark precisely.

You will see the same dark figure exactly as it is in Abby's picture. So it could not have been BG. I think it is two tree trunks close together in shadow or something to that effect. HTH.

There's lots of cases here that need new eyes for anyone tired of looking at trees.

Its true the dark spot is the same.
However the NG Dr.OZ picture of a suspected figure behind a tree is the larger upright tree to the right and down. And other than point to a site for possible dna collection

However the NG Dr.OZ picture of a suspected figure behind a tree is the larger upright tree to the right and down. And other than point to a site for possible dna collection

JMHO Just jumping off this post to say that the picture Dr Oz show used when discussing the tree was taken directly from a A&L “discussion group”. The exact photos w the markup arrows and green circles that the member posted.

From following another high profile case in WS for over a year it has been pointed out that NG show used maps created by WS members. Also IMO NG show also did not always use well vetted info. MOO
a73fdc8b46e12baf7e36653e95e8f0b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

However the NG Dr.OZ picture of a suspected figure behind a tree is the larger upright tree to the right and down. And other than point to a site for possible dna collection - i dont see any value actually -- if the police know more, lets hope they have a use for the information.

Recently I saw a cover for a hatchet with some form of bow just like the thing looking out of BG's jacket. The colour didn't match and I didn't find some white.

Lots of DIY low tech videos exist on how to make a hatchet from a circular saw blade. Its a kind of Its Saturday make weapon thing. It makes a completely flat blade.

However the NG Dr.OZ picture of a suspected figure behind a tree is the larger upright tree to the right and down. And other than point to a site for possible dna collection - i dont see any value actually -- if the police know more, lets hope they have a use for the information.

As Ezrah pointed out, and as I said in a previous post, the image Oz used was taken straight from a social media group. Oz and Nancy are reporting on rumor and speculation which, at this point, lend little credibility. I still prefer to get my info through LE and MSM. So much mistruths passed around about this case...it's a little overwhelming.

<modsnip>

10/17/17 Court Appearance

Looks like as soon as his hair isn't super short it goes into curls.

It seems like there would have been hair or DNA under Libby’s fingernails. I remember early on that it was said she fought pretty hard and didn’t go down without trying. I truly hope they were able to obtain something off at least one of the girls, if not both. I just can’t imagine there being no DNA somewhere around the crime scene.

As Ezrah pointed out, and as I said in a previous post, the image Oz used was taken straight from a social media group. Oz and Nancy are reporting on rumor and speculation which, at this point, lend little credibility. I still prefer to get my info through LE and MSM. So much mistruths passed around about this case...it's a little overwhelming.

I agree! Didn’t realize you had posted on that so guess I missed it:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping again off this post FromGermany :wave:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by FromGermany
attachment.php

Are there maybe even two men (yellow)? One to the left of tree is just bending down??

If you look at the picture on the far left at the very bottom of the right hand side of THAT picture. There appears to be a 2nd person. This can also been seen in NIN's picture in the image thread.
attachment.php

OK...I know the first picture above has been refuted, however, the second pic (with the yellow circle) I don't recall having seen this one. The blue colors within that yellow circle match the blue colored shadow(s) of what was considered to be a man. As these are two different picture aspects, have they both been refuted? As I remember the slope of that hill is pretty dramatic and unless someone has truly measured whatever it is, can it be ruled out? IMOO

It seems like there would have been hair or DNA under Libby’s fingernails. I remember early on that it was said she fought pretty hard and didn’t go down without trying. I truly hope they were able to obtain something off at least one of the girls, if not both. I just can’t imagine there being no DNA somewhere around the crime scene.

Welcome Bayou Lavender! Good first post. Many people would tend to agree with you. Libby's grandfather said he didn't believe she went down without a fight.

LE has not revealed the source of any DNA, so we're all still in the dark.

Glad though that you jumped into the conversation. Pull up a chair and stick around!

We appreciate everyone's viewpoints...

There is nobody behind a tree and there is nobody in the railroad ties. At one point people were even claiming that. This is getting bat crazy. I'm sad there is no further information or discussion to move us along.

I got the impression that Libby's grandfather was speaking about her personality, not really details specific to the crime, which the families may not even have had at the time but jmo. Many victims never get the chance to fight back, but that does not reflect on their strength or will to live. It just depends upon circumstances. Jmo

Whether or not the BG can be found in the background of the photo, there is the more important video. Libby did well. It is horrific, and dumbfounding, all the evidence she captured, and still no word of the capture of the BG monster.

The video has been held onto by the investigators, but we know there is one, based on the two images of the SUSPECT released to the public and the release of the "down the hill" audio. I still don't know if the audio was in conjunction with the video, or something she recorded from another app. It makes sense to me, it was from the same video sequence, so there was some pictorial evidence to support where they were being led down the hill, unless she put the phone in her pocket at that time. IMO. Like everyone here thinks, these were some brave girls.

Thank you! As much as we went over and over this before, I hope it isn&#8217;t going to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic