IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the neon-green circle beside Abby I see a person with blue trousers, light-coloured longer jacket, a dark bag/rucksack on the back - I believe. Though the size of the person doesn't match the other person/s around the tree (a little bit too big in proportion). IMO

LE addressed this very early on:

from the Media thread:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...melines-NO-DISCUSSION&p=13178615#post13178615

There was also questions whether someone was hiding behind a tree next to the bridge. It is unlikely, due to the height of the bridge. It was also addressed in the CNN transcript:

"And the part where you see the trees, we`ve blown that up, and we have not been able to significantly say that that`s a person. As a matter of fact, we`ve pretty much come to the conclusion that it`s just a shadow, is all that is."

Sorry about my double post. I was trying to edit spelling on my reply and now I can't manage to delete the first post...Grrrh...

The last I read, DN was scheduled to appear in El Paso county court today (October 18). Does anyone know if that is still going to happen?
Yes I think it was about 1.30 pm and again tomorrow morning.

Nancy is looking pretty rough these days...BUT thanks to both her and Dr. O for keeping this story alive.

Jmo sounds like the show tried to grab as many little "intriguing" items as possible...regardless if they are current theories or have much bearing on catching the killer. I know that is their job...but can't get excited by "info" from a talk show but jmo.

The last I read, DN was scheduled to appear in El Paso county court today (October 18). Does anyone know if that is still going to happen?

He initially was on the docket for this morning, but as of yesterday they changed it. I'll show you both of them so you can see the differences. The first docket below was as of early yesterday morning. The second docket was as of late yesterday afternoon and is what is still showing on the web site. https://www.courts.state.co.us/dockets/index.cfm#results

Attachments

• Docket2.jpg
    Docket2.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 534
  • DN Docket 2.jpg
    DN Docket 2.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 459
Yes, as I understand it the family and others have continued working diligently to get flyers out everywhere to get more awareness of Libby & Abby, so this show was a tremendous boost in that regard.
Nancy is looking pretty rough these days...BUT thanks to both her and Dr. O for keeping this story alive.

He initially was on the docket for this morning, but as of yesterday they changed it. I'll show you both of them so you can see the differences. The first docket below was as of early yesterday morning. The second docket was as of late yesterday afternoon and is what is still showing on the web site. https://www.courts.state.co.us/dockets/index.cfm#results

Ok thanks, so now it is the 24th and 25th instead.

Hmm....could this potentially be for the travel convenience of Indiana LE? Not sure they need to be present for the Colorado doings, but logistically this seems a practicality. JMO

Authorities in Colorado reportedly are trying to determine whether an Indiana sex offender detained this week near Colorado Springs is linked with the February murder of two teen girls on a nature trail in New Delphi, Ind.

Daniel Nations was arrested Monday in connection with reports of a man threatening people with a hatchet at a trail in Monument, Colorado earlier this month. A bicyclist was fatally shot in that area around the same time.

Nations is being held in the Teller County jail. He’s been charged with possession of a weapon by a previous offender. Other charges are pending.

Authorities are considering Nations’ possible connection to the bicyclist’s death, as well as to the murders of Abigail J. “Abby” Williams, 13, and 14-year-old Liberty Rose Lynn “Libby” German.

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/C...diana-murder-of-two-twin-girls-451474673.html

New article but no new info. We wait.

In the neon-green circle beside Abby I see a person with blue trousers, light-coloured longer jacket, a dark bag/rucksack on the back - I believe. Though the size of the person doesn't match the other person/s around the tree (a little bit too big in proportion). IMO

In my opinion, that person would be like 10 foot tall (look at the tree in the foreground on the left). Also look at the same general pattern ,but bigger, that is below it in another patch. Evidently some kind of foliage.

Yes, that's right. They also added the Hearing on Advisement, which was only just added to the docket late yesterday. But if I'm understanding correctly the Hearing on Advisement would be the first step before they proceed with anything else.

Advisement generally means the act of providing advice or counsel. In the context of criminal law, an advisement hearing may be held early on to allow the Court to advise the Defendant of his rights pursuant to the rules of criminal procedure. In brief, the Court will advise the Defendant that he has the right to remain silent, the right to counsel, the right to post bail unless the state laws deny the right to bail for the crimes alleged, inform of the nature of the charges contained in the arrest warrant, the right to have a preliminary hearing held, the right to have a jury trial, and that any plea entered by the Defendant must be voluntary. At the conclusion of the advisement, the Court will set bail if applicable, and set a date for the filing of charges, where the District Attorney’s Office will formally present charges to the Court and the Defendant. Rules for advisement hearings vary by state and local laws, so local law should be consulted. https://definitions.uslegal.com/a/advisement/

I know its crazy but I searched for a white hatchet today . They do exist apparently.

Recently I saw a cover for a hatchet with some form of bow just like the thing looking out of BG's jacket. The colour didn't match and I didn't find some white.

Here you go:

Tuesday, October 24th:
*Hearing on Advisement @ 1:31pm PT for El Paso County – CO – Daniel James Nations (31) – arrest & charged with allegations of menacing, reckless endangerment, attempted trespassing, attempted assault, criminal mischief & failing to register as a sex offender in El Paso County. Hearings scheduled for 10/25 @ 8:30am (First Appearance Hearing).
Teller County charged being a felon having weapons illegally; also allegedly found in possession a hatchet & .22 caliber rifle; Hearings scheduled for 11/2 @ 8:30am (Dispositional Hearing) & 11/6 @ 1:30pm (Prelim Hearing); additional charges will likely be filed. Combined bonds $15K "Maybe" a POI in Abby & Libby’s case in IND.

Wednesday, October 25th:
*First Appearance Hearing @ 8:30am PT for El Paso County – CO – Daniel James Nations (31) – arrest & charged with allegations of menacing, reckless endangerment, attempted trespassing, attempted assault, criminal mischief & failing to register as a sex offender in El Paso County. (No further dates yet for these 6 charges).
Teller County charged being a felon having weapons illegally; also allegedly found in possession a hatchet & .22 caliber rifle; Hearings scheduled for 11/2 @ 8:30am (Dispositional Hearing) & 11/6 @ 1:30pm (Prelim Hearing); additional charges will likely be filed. Combined bonds $15K "Maybe" a POI in Abby & Libby’s case in IND.

Has LE stated that the rifle from DN's car was conclusively linked or not linked to the death of the bicyclist? The forensic testing must have been completed by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey