IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is blurry~~but if you take the original picture and zoom in to about 200%, then use a snipping tool to save it, then zoom in some more, snip and save, you will be able to see it.

FWIW~~I also see the backpack on the left side of the tree that LE was asking about early on.
So my question is how come our image thread discussions never saw this? Hopefully our image experts will weigh in and help here. Also, I thought the FBI and NASA analysed these pics and the video, so did they miss this? I'm not being sarky here, I am seriously asking how a TV show can discover this but the experts cannot. JmO

We’ve been over this a few times. It’s not that far a distance from the top that the image would not be clear that it was a person. Would be the equivalent of looking out your 4th floor hotel room to the parking lot. It would be CLEAR that it was a person.

I tend to lean towards hoping we don't get back on the wild roller coaster of speculating whether there is or isn't a creepy man in the Snapchat image based on something Dr. Oz said during an interview... :dunno:
Too late. We're doing it. :laughing:

I feel like the DNA they did find (say it was a cig butt or straw or something) can’t be tied to the crime scene other than it was on the area. It could be trash on the ground, and the person who littered aren’t in any database. Maybe that’s why it doesn’t match.

JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But we haven't been told it doesn't match have we? I just want to be sure I didn't miss that .

Discussion Thread #2 pics of possible man by a tree are posted. Post #31 (page 3) and Post #93 (page 7). I stopped there, my eyeballs are fried. Definitely check out Spellbound's post #93 of Discussion Thread 2, it's a good zoom in. Post #93: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-13-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-2/page7&highlight=tree

Post #31: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-13-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-2/page3&highlight=tree

So my question is how come our image thread discussions never saw this? Hopefully our image experts will weigh in and help here. Also, I thought the FBI and NASA analysed these pics and the video, so did they miss this? I'm not being sarky here, I am seriously asking how a TV show can discover this but the experts cannot. JmO

It is blurry~~but if you take the original picture and zoom in to about 200%, then use a snipping tool to save it, then zoom in some more, snip and save, you will be able to see it.

FWIW~~I also see the backpack on the left side of the tree that LE was asking about early on.

Thanks kizzy. I have looked at those and can see what could be taken for people.
What about the other pic L took? Can the figure be seen in that too?

Bumping again off this post FromGermany :wave:

If you look at the picture on the far left at the very bottom of the right hand side of THAT picture. There appears to be a 2nd person. This can also been seen in NIN's picture in the image thread.
attachment.php

In the neon-green circle beside Abby I see a person with blue trousers, light-coloured longer jacket, a dark bag/rucksack on the back - I believe. Though the size of the person doesn't match the other person/s around the tree (a little bit too big in proportion). IMO

Great observation. I thought that might have been the duffle bag or backpack. It certainly could be another person. Just below that seems like there is something else that is blue. Could perhaps this be a tarp or sleeping bag? Maybe even where LE got the DNA from? Just my own speculation.

Yes, I'm seeing something blue too, lieing there somehow (like a person with angled knees), in front of the person who bends down. Mysterious. Maybe a sleeping bag if not a person.

I would do the exact same thing, ESPECIALLY if I were innocent. We are already comparing dozens of his pictures, including personal ones of him with his kids, to BG. Maybe he doesn't want to give the public more fodder for comparison's sake. If he speaks softly, then he must be BG. If he's silent, then he must be hiding something. If he spoke loudly, he might be accused of trying to change his voice...

He is a bad crazy piggish man, no matter what he is doing now in addition. IMO MOO

I have been reviewing the image thread and Michael Gartley said in post number 64 that the square item on the jeans could be something square in his pocket. I know we discussed this a few pages back but just came across his post. I am still looking to see if he sees anything in the Abbey pic.

2 steps forward 10 steps back

I now want to discuss the dark car again (to the left of the bridge, in bushes, (a person perhaps standing nearby) which never should have be seen there .... ;) .... and the "artifact" also and the white thing.

I think I recall some debunking videos from GH that debunk the man, the car, and give a lot of imagery of the bridge and surrounding topography. Does anyone remember seeing those debunked?

Also: I would speculate that if there were any errors in the reporting of the information presented on Dr. OZ, it will probably by addressed by Abby's Grandmother in the Facebook she created for the girls. JMO

I now want to discuss the dark car again (to the left of the bridge, in bushes, (a person perhaps standing nearby) which never should have be seen there .... ;) .... and the "artifact" also and the white thing.

Oh! The white thing! I wonder if LE has spent as much time pondering over it as we have.

In the neon-green circle beside Abby I see a person with blue trousers, light-coloured longer jacket, a dark bag/rucksack on the back - I believe. Though the size of the person doesn't match the other person/s around the tree (a little bit too big in proportion). IMO

the pic with the yellow looks female to me with long hair

He came from the direction behind her. In one of Gray’s videos, he shows which platform Liberty was on when she took the photo of Abby. Then he shows she was near the end or off the bridge when she took the photo of BG. IIRC it’s the video that retraces the path they took to the bridge.

HTH.

Okay, humor me and my faulty memory one more time....

Is Abby facing the direction of where she and Libby were to meet their ride, or did they have to walk in the direction behind her to get to the ride?

tia

the pic with the yellow looks female to me with long hair

...and what appears to be a purse or backpack, perhaps?

For those talking about debunking, very early on LE said they could see stuff in the background of the picture. I don't have time to look for the link this am as I have to get to work, but around the time the picture was released and they mentioned the backpack or duffel bag.

Okay, humor me and my faulty memory one more time....

Is Abby facing the direction of where she and Libby were to meet their ride, or did they have to walk in the direction behind her to get to the ride?

tia
They would have had to walk in the direction behind Abby and recross the bridge to get to their ride and the trails.

They would have had to walk in the direction behind Abby and recross the bridge to get to their ride and the trails.

Thank you.

So, they had to go in the direction of the blurry spot in the photo that could or could not be a man in a blue jacket.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member