IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when the pictures first came out. Several people said they thought they saw someone standing by a tree, but most others here disputed it saying he'd have to be standing about 20 feet in the air. I don't remember LE saying anything about someone standing there, only that nobody was at the end of the bridge. I always thought it was by a different tree than the one that's circled - slightly higher and to the left. I knew nothing then, and I guess I know less than nothing now! MOO

Hi Confusion!!! :wave:

You are correct~~~and yes that was me who posted that image...and yes the tree was further behind there.

I'm just in as much shock about this person standing there as the next...I went back to the original picture of Abby and looked and sure enough~~the person is there. I studied that picture so much~~I don't know how I missed that.

Anyway~~~I'm excited that the girls got National attention today~~both with the NG show and Dr. Oz.

Lets bring it home now LE~~~This guy needs to be put away for good! :jail:

Everyday, I come to see if any new developments and get disappointed that there isn't the word "ARREST" in the title to this thread. I just have so much faith it is coming. Today is the day is coming. I know one day I will be surprised to see those words, but I have faith it WILL happen.

This guys days are numbered~~~

I remember that, too, so completely dismissed any thought of the BG being down there. It seemed ridiculous at the time.

On the other hand... looking at the pics, I still don't see anything. Others do, so I appreciate it. I just can't see anything other than a blur.

It is blurry~~but if you take the original picture and zoom in to about 200%, then use a snipping tool to save it, then zoom in some more, snip and save, you will be able to see it.

FWIW~~I also see the backpack on the left side of the tree that LE was asking about early on.

I can't believe I'm asking this after all this time....I know we've been over the photos again and again. But, my memory needs refreshing.

In the picture of Abby on the bridge, is she facing the direction where BG would later come walking? Or did he come from the direction behind her?

tia

Hi Confusion!!! :wave:

You are correct~~~and yes that was me who posted that image...and yes the tree was further behind there.

I'm just in as much shock about this person standing there as the next...I went back to the original picture of Abby and looked and sure enough~~the person is there. I studied that picture so much~~I don't know how I missed that.

Anyway~~~I'm excited that the girls got National attention today~~both with the NG show and Dr. Oz.

Lets bring it home now LE~~~This guy needs to be put away for good! :jail:

Everyday, I come to see if any new developments and get disappointed that there isn't the word "ARREST" in the title to this thread. I just have so much faith it is coming. Today is the day is coming. I know one day I will be surprised to see those words, but I have faith it WILL happen.

This guys days are numbered~~~

You words just gave me a warm glow of hope. There are days I come here (and I’m here every.single.day) where I feel saddened and discouraged and helpless. Thank you for your words [emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long till your birthday?

A few days only. Still this week. One day after the day when LE do like to announce something .... One day before the day LE would never ever announce something. :blushing: :D

:jail: ?

Someone here said DN is hiding his face from other victims out there. A great observation.

Did you also see the video of him desperately trying to cover his face from the cameras after the hearing?

I think it has been explained earlier today that the dna could be from a discarded item like chewng tobacco or a cigarette butt which could be difficult to specifically say for certain it belonged to the murderer. However, if the DNA was hair found on one or both of the girls that could be more convincing. If there was a sexual assault or a struggle there could be DNA from skin under finger nails. Did N.Grace say what type of DNA? I bet not..
Eta I see tokyorose has addresed this too.

Think also of something like feces ....

I can't believe I'm asking this after all this time....I know we've been over the photos again and again. But, my memory needs refreshing.

In the picture of Abby on the bridge, is she facing the direction where BG would later come walking? Or did he come from the direction behind her?

tia

He came from the direction behind her. In one of Gray’s videos, he shows which platform Liberty was on when she took the photo of Abby. Then he shows she was near the end or off the bridge when she took the photo of BG. IIRC it’s the video that retraces the path they took to the bridge.

HTH.

This article states that in court on Monday DN spoke his answers so softly they were not audible in the gallery.

https://m.gazette.com/daniel-nation...d-in-el-paso-county-wednesday/article/1613332

Would a completely innocent person do that? I don't think so. JMO

Did you also see the video of him desperately trying to cover his face from the cameras after the hearing?

Maybe DN spoke softly during the hearing to make it harder to compare his voice to the audio of BG saying “down the hill”.

“Delphi is decorated for Halloween, but many people already thinking about Christmas and how they remember the lives of Libby German and Abby Williams.

“This project is keeping me really busy,” said Anna Williams, Abby’s mom. “And I think it is going to keep the family moving through the holidays.”

Anna is leading Abby’s Angels, filling shoe-sized boxes full of little things that can make a big difference in kids' lives. School supplies, small toys, personal care items and other things many under privileged children often do without.”

https://www.wthr.com/article/mother...gift-boxes-in-memory-of-murdered-delphi-girls

I’m going to fill some shoe boxes here in Scotland in memory of Abigail and Liberty. https://www.samaritans-purse.org.uk...utm_campaign=Operation Christmas Child/locate
Same, in honor of sweet angels Abby and Libby :(

You have got to be kidding me. I missed the show but I can't believe they are saying there is a person behind the tree! I will fall over backwards if that is true. Just to get from behind that tree (is that was even possible) to down and around and up and across the bridge would not be quick. I just....... no. Just no.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just watched today's Dr. OZ.
They did not mention any suspects.
They did say there was DNA.
Wondering WHY they didn't mention the reward and also the behavior and changes the FBI said the perp would possibly exhibit. IMO they could have included those points instead of a few other less necessary sentences. But good overall and Great the case is receiving this national exposure. Hoping the right person will have seen the show and will call in a lead that solves the case.

Maybe DN spoke softly during the hearing to make it harder to compare his voice to the audio of BG saying “down the hill”.

I would do the exact same thing, ESPECIALLY if I were innocent. We are already comparing dozens of his pictures, including personal ones of him with his kids, to BG. Maybe he doesn't want to give the public more fodder for comparison's sake. If he speaks softly, then he must be BG. If he's silent, then he must be hiding something. If he spoke loudly, he might be accused of trying to change his voice...

attachment.php

Are there maybe even two men (yellow)? One to the left of tree is just bending down??

Great observation. I thought that might have been the duffle bag or backpack. It certainly could be another person. Just below that seems like there is something else that is blue. Could perhaps this be a tarp or sleeping bag? Maybe even where LE got the DNA from? Just my own speculation.

attachment.php

Are there maybe even two men (yellow)? One to the left of tree is just bending down??

Bumping again off this post FromGermany :wave:

If you look at the picture on the far left at the very bottom of the right hand side of THAT picture. There appears to be a 2nd person. This can also been seen in NIN's picture in the image thread.
attachment.php

Attachments

• indiana measurments2.jpg
    indiana measurments2.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 819
Hey!

kizzykat said:
snipped by me....
More entries for DN on Colorado docket today. Note the date and time is the same for multiple entries however the case #s are different. Looks like he has 5 different cases total.

Here's what I have for El Paso County:
1. Misdemeanor failure to register
2. Criminal trespassing
3. Felony menacing

Teller County:
1. Felon having weapons illegally
2. Found in possession of a hatchet & .22 caliber rifle.

and for today Wednesday, October 18th:
*Arraignment Hearing for El Paso County – CO – Daniel James Nations (31) – arrest & charged with a misdemeanor failure to register, criminal trespassing & felony menacing; Hearings scheduled for 10/24 @ 1:31pm (Hearing on Advisement) & 10/25 @ 8:30am (First Appearance Hearing).
Teller County charged being a felon having weapons illegally; also allegedly found in possession a hatchet & .22 caliber rifle; Hearings scheduled for 11/2 @ 8:30am (Dispositional Hearing) & 11/6 @ 1:30pm (Prelim Hearing); additional charges will likely be filed. "Maybe" a POI in Abby & Libby’s case in IND.
10/16 hearing update: Charged w/misdemeanor failure to register, criminal trespassing & felony menacing in El Paso County, next hearing Oct. 18th; Teller County Preliminary hearing set for Nov. 6th

and thank for the link to the dockets. Wonder "how" you find out what all those Case numbers mean?? Do you know? Might match up with what I have as charges. Not too sure about the 2nd count in Teller County; seems it would go with count #1. :dunno: If anyone knows for sure - please post! TIA! :wave:

Actually that article in post #507 by InMyOpinion999 says:
Daniel Nations' first appearance in Teller County Monday lasted about five minutes, long enough to list the seven accused charges against him in El Paso and Teller counties and note his combined bonds of $15,000.

so actually 7 charges, I only have 5.... okay - reading further into the article:
Since then, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office has linked Nations to the hatchet threats, leading to #1 allegations of menacing, #2 reckless endangerment, #3 attempted trespassing, #4 attempted assault and #5 criminal mischief. He also is accused of #6 failing to register as a sex offender in El Paso County.

and in Teller County #7 - possession of illegal weapons by a felon.

I've done the bold above to count the charges. I count seven!

and then there is the shooting death of Tim Watkins that has not been added yet.

Sorry for the long post - just going thru my mind what I have! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay