IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More entries for DN on Colorado docket today. Note the date and time is the same for multiple entries however the case #s are different. Looks like he has 5 different cases total.

ADVISEMENT HEARING - The first appearance of a criminal defendant in court at which he/she is advised of charges and rights and bond is set. See C.R.S. § 16-7-207(1), Crim.P. 5(a)(2) and Manual, Chapter 4.3, et seq.http://www.boulder-bar.org/bar_media_manual/criminal_cases/4.3.html

https://www.courts.state.co.us/dockets/index.cfm#results
attachment.php

Attachments

• DN Docket 2.jpg
    DN Docket 2.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 543
Why is he still poi if DNA doesn't match? IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like the DNA they did find (say it was a cig butt or straw or something) can’t be tied to the crime scene other than it was on the area. It could be trash on the ground, and the person who littered aren’t in any database. Maybe that’s why it doesn’t match.

JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, I don't buy that it takes nine months to get, or to know if you' ve got, a DNA sample. And it doesn't take weeks to run DNA of a suspected child murderer. This is nuts. They are twisting their tongues trying not to be clear about whether they really have DNA or not. For what reason, I can't imagine, as how would knowing this hurt their case? I really do wonder if they have a handle on this case, hoping to be proved wrong.

I tend to lean towards hoping we don't get back on the wild roller coaster of speculating whether there is or isn't a creepy man in the Snapchat image based on something Dr. Oz said during an interview... :dunno:

I went to the Dr. Oz website to see, but the clip claiming information about the crime, and I watched it all, was about the dangers of fast food.

More entries for DN on Colorado docket today. Note the date and time is the same for multiple entries however the case #s are different. Looks like he has 5 different cases total.

ADVISEMENT HEARING - The first appearance of a criminal defendant in court at which he/she is advised of charges and rights and bond is set. See C.R.S. § 16-7-207(1), Crim.P. 5(a)(2) and Manual, Chapter 4.3, et seq.http://www.boulder-bar.org/bar_media_manual/criminal_cases/4.3.html

attachment.php

Wow... he is in a lot of trouble in Colorado. Makes me think it will take time before he can be brought up on charges in Indiana. I know he has some outstanding charges in Indiana, or at least some that haven't been seen to completion, even if they aren't directly related to Abby and Libby. I don't know much about interstate crimes, but others here may.

...dates posted from Advisement Hearing to First Appearance are next day from top Case #'s...I know Defendant's rights are to have a fair and speedy trial but this puts a whole new spin on 'fast track'! IMOO maybe trying to push down the pipe in order to advance to another charge from somewhere else? This will be interesting.

I'm sorry, I don't buy that it takes nine months to get, or to know if you' ve got, a DNA sample. And it doesn't take weeks to run DNA of a suspected child murderer. This is nuts. They are twisting their tongues trying not to be clear about whether they really have DNA or not. For what reason, I can't imagine, as how would knowing this hurt their case? I really do wonder if they have a handle on this case, hoping to be proved wrong.
Thank You for this post. I feel something is just so funny with the DNA and not sure what. A lot about the case is odd with how extremely tight lipped they are on almost everything too.
They can share with out giving it all away, plenty of police do that. They actually owe the public safety and if it could help they should.

Does anyone know of what circumstances would require a grand jury to be convened before a suspect is charged in Indiana? There is no information to suggest this is happening I just wondered about it.

I don't take anything Nancy Grace says to have any meaning at all.

Nor do I. Grace and Oz's ruminations and "insights" hold as much truth for me as Facebook gossip. Both of these people have been wrong on countless occasions. Grace, while known for her good work with victim advocacy, has such tunnel vision that it actually scares me at times. I personally know NG outisde of her media persona and she is a kind, caring woman who's been good with my own daughter. When it comes to true crime cases, however, I take everything she says with a cup of salt.

Nor do I. Grace and Oz's ruminations and "insights" hold as much truth for me as Facebook gossip. Both of these people have been wrong on countless occasions. Grace, while known for her good work with victim advocacy, has such tunnel vision that it actually scares me at times. I personally know NG outisde of her media persona and she is a kind, caring woman who's been good with my own daughter. When it comes to true crime cases, however, I take everything she says with a cup of salt.

At the same time, and I really haven't watched her much, that kind of mirrors my thoughts on the POI in the Delphi crime. I have suspected, too, the killer was transient, if not homeless. I also tend to agree it was a crime of opportunity and the BG was already there, like I go back to a wolf stalking two innocent deer.

Was he under the bridge, and walked up the same path he led them down the hill?

No way I can know that for sure.

I remember there were some convincing videos here by Gray Hughes, showing the girls from their origination spot at the drop off point and followed across the bridge.

The possibility exists the BG was under the bridge, and came up the same end they were led down.

Only something else to consider, and MOO.

Oh boy.... how bizarre. Hard to imagine why LE would change their minds on this after so much time. My memory seems to be they heavily refuted this way back in the beginning... I imagine we are going to start talking about that car again... It really does appear to me to be BG... and I hate to say it but if they are going after DN's phone records could we be back to a cat fishing scenario?

I remember when the pictures first came out. Several people said they thought they saw someone standing by a tree, but most others here disputed it saying he'd have to be standing about 20 feet in the air. I don't remember LE saying anything about someone standing there, only that nobody was at the end of the bridge. I always thought it was by a different tree than the one that's circled - slightly higher and to the left. I knew nothing then, and I guess I know less than nothing now! MOO

I remember when the pictures first came out. Several people said they thought they saw someone standing by a tree, but most others here disputed it saying he'd have to be standing about 20 feet in the air. I don't remember LE saying anything about someone standing there, only that nobody was at the end of the bridge. I always thought it was by a different tree than the one that's circled - slightly higher and to the left. I knew nothing then, and I guess I know less than nothing now! MOO

I remember that, too, so completely dismissed any thought of the BG being down there. It seemed ridiculous at the time.

On the other hand... looking at the pics, I still don't see anything. Others do, so I appreciate it. I just can't see anything other than a blur.

I barely see BG in the pic, so I sure don't see this "man" in the other one...

One thing to remember about the "person" hiding behind the tree... Gray Hughes debunked that a while ago. It was for sensationalism, in my opinion.

Also, I don't know if I missed this in the past, but Abbie's mom mentioned getting pictures from the iCloud. Which makes sense from an early perspective, I just don't remember getting confirmation previously. I realize that Detective H. said that the phone was located, but, was it really? You'd have to think so. And I say this because I believe the phone recorded until it died. It wouldn't have then had the ability to upload to the cloud. Granted I don't own and iPhone so I'm guessing...

One way or another, regardless if they got the facts 100% as we know them. I like that it gave this case national attention. It's a win at the end of the day.

IMO MOO and whatever else code I have to write with this.

Cheers to an end to this....

One thing to remember about the "person" hiding behind the tree... Gray Hughes debunked that a while ago. It was for sensationalism, in my opinion.

Also, I don't know if I missed this in the past, but Abbie's mom mentioned getting pictures from the iCloud. Which makes sense from an early perspective, I just don't remember getting confirmation previously. I realize that Detective H. said that the phone was located, but, was it really? You'd have to think so. And I say this because I believe the phone recorded until it died. It wouldn't have then had the ability to upload to the cloud. Granted I don't own and iPhone so I'm guessing...

One way or another, regardless if they got the facts 100% as we know them. I like that it gave this case national attention. It's a win at the end of the day.

IMO MOO and whatever else code I have to write with this.

Cheers to an end to this....

Well, those are important thoughts, IMO. I usually don't stay up this late, haha!

One thing to consider is "the cloud."

That is a way devices hold into your information so you don't have to use the memory on your personal device.

Please, someone correct me if I am wrong on this.

Information can be stored on a server away from your device and computer and that is the cloud.

I think one of the reasons this case has captured so much attention is precisely because of trying to understand what cell phones, and the cloud, can provide as evidence.

So, if a family has multiple devices synced to one user, if a child is using one, a parent could have access to pictures they have taken via the cloud. It's like a home base for devices using the same login.

I remember the same thing you did. A bluish smudge looking like a person behind a tree to
The left and higher. I don’t recall this image at all.

There was mention of some sort of deer blind in the area consisting of a ladder going up a tree. I have tried to locate that image but I can’t find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dark spaces