IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been so puzzled by why LE would present the composite sketch showing a newsboy cap along with a, imo, big disclaimer. After reading your post, it hit me that maybe, just maybe, LE found a newsboy style hat i.e. near the crime scene, under the bridge, in the silo, Etc. MOO

Then it should have DNA on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inspiring how the families are dealing with this and the pumpkin story was heartbreakingly unbelievable.

I'm a member of a child loss support group and, unfortunately, the story they shared with the public is similar to so many that we share among ourselves. For those of us who have lost children, this is part of our new reality. And it stinks.

I hope the people in A&L's families' lives realize that the worst of the grief probably hasn't even hit yet. So many people are always around in the early days. As the weeks and months go by, however, they fade away. For the first few months, you are basically running on adrenalin. When that wears off, usually around the 6-month mark, that's when the real pain sets in. I hope people are there for them.

I'm a member of a child loss support group and, unfortunately, the story they shared with the public is similar to so many that we share among ourselves. For those of us who have lost children, this is part of our new reality. And it stinks.

I hope the people in A&L's families' lives realize that the worst of the grief probably hasn't even hit yet. So many people are always around in the early days. As the weeks and months go by, however, they fade away. For the first few months, you are basically running on adrenalin. When that wears off, usually around the 6-month mark, that's when the real pain sets in. I hope people are there for them.
Well it's been 8 months now for them and all they are doing plus the ball field must be keeping them going now. They have the trial to get thru yet which will be terrible.

What I do find interesting is that LE hasn't cleared or charged him yet with having any involvement in TW's murder.

I’ve wondered the same, and have wondered if they are considering him for any other unsolved cases. JMO

I'm watching the Jessica Chambers trial and the guy on the stand right now explained how it takes a lot longer to get location data from a phone company than it does to get call/text history/log. In this particular case, murder was in December and he didn't analyze the location data until the following October.

That may be what's being waited on here. Let's hope!

(ETA in case anyone wants to watch the Jessica Chambers trial: https://lawnewz.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/jessica-chambers/jessica-chambers-trial/)

I am watching it too. It is educating me on the cell phone technology. Even texts that were deleted from a phone are being used as evidence. Amazing.

I know this case has gotten to many of us here. There have been so many smart people taking a look at the images from Libby's phone, for starters.

For the first time in months, there seems to be a legitimate suspect. Two weeks later, after hearing about DN, there is so much speculation online connecting the dots, yet nothing from the investigators.

He's been hanging out there too long. IMO.

Agree with you. It’s apparent they don’t have evidence to arrest.
But lacking an alibi so far he is likely to remain a poi.

I know this case has gotten to many of us here. There have been so many smart people taking a look at the images from Libby's phone, for starters.

For the first time in months, there seems to be a legitimate suspect. Two weeks later, after hearing about DN, there is so much speculation online connecting the dots, yet nothing from the investigators.

He's been hanging out there too long. IMO.

Agree with you. It’s apparent they don’t have evidence to arrest.
But lacking an alibi so far he is likely to remain a poi.

I respectfully disagree. My amateur opinion and speculation is that he is tied to other notable crimes, and they have a freaking mountain of evidence that they need to connect all the dots. It's just taking time. I think the extent of his crimes will shock us all.

So disheartening. We have learned nothing new from LE.

I don't want to call this a "cold case", but I don't know what to believe at this point. I live in fear!

I don't want to call this a "cold case", but I don't know what to believe at this point. I live in fear!
he

Me too.I am disenheatened

Its definitely not cold. There is a POI in jail and once they have the phone records we will see movement. They're not still asking for tips actively are they?

My heart goes out to you! There are no words that could give any comfort after your horrible, tragic loss.

Thank you for using the most devastating pain of your life to offer your support to Abby & Libby's families while they go through theirs.

I stand in respect.

There is no road map for that journey. Sometimes the most courageous thing to do is to put one foot in front of the other.

Wishing you peace for the difficult road you travel...

Would love for some tremendous BREAK in this horrible and senseless event. Just keep thinking maybe “something” more from LE” would stir memories enuf to be the break needed? A bit more of the recording? A witness statement? Anything.....something. We MUST find justice for Libby and Abby. We MUST.

Bringing my own post forward and referencing comments by LE. KN danced around in her interview. As I posted earlier, I felt it wouldn't be the last we heard from her. What's next is MOO only. The pressure is on. Court date coming tomorrow morning for DN. Another court date in a couple weeks for both DN/KN where custody of kids could be at stake. What if a wife had strong suspicions and/or wanted to turn her husband in but just couldn't bring herself to say the words. Or she's genuinely not sure, but she might have something that would possibly tie him to the crime. Rather than use words, what if she suddenly opts instead to put something out there via a platform she's comfortable with in the form of a photo. A picture is worth a thousand words... Maybe it's put out there intentionally or maybe it's a subconscious act because the conscious mind won't allow it. Or maybe it was just a really poor choice of attire to wear given the circumstances. Either way, it is out there and shows clothing similar to what some have speculated BG was wearing among his layers. Maybe something, maybe nothing, maybe ridiculously farfetched because it's not uncommon clothing by any means. But given the months of intense scrutiny of what BG might've been wearing and the recent focus on DN, I find it creepy. I'll leave it at that and with heavy emphasis on this being conjecture and MOO.

LE Press Conference 2/22/17: "Someone knows who this individual is" (8:23 mark). "...Maybe it's his jacket or sweatshirt..." (8:55).

[video=youtube;mZcHfgbOcKo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZcHfgbOcKo[/video]

That was an odd interview for sure. Something tells me it won't be the last, KN seems to like to put things out there. IMO.

Snipped link for space.

Or what if everyone is trying so hard to make DN and his wife fit the narrative they want so badly so they can have a suspect?

There's no harm in being patient and waiting for LE to either arrest or make a definitive statement that he is not accused.

I say the following with the utmost sincerity and not directed at you kizzy.
My wish is for people all over the internet to :chillpill: go outside take a walk and rest their minds for awhile :daisy:

Bringing my own post forward and referencing comments by LE. KN danced around in her interview. As I posted earlier, I felt it wouldn't be the last we heard from her. What's next is MOO only. The pressure is on. Court date coming tomorrow morning for DN. Another court date in a couple weeks for both DN/KN where custody of kids could be at stake. What if a wife had strong suspicions and/or wanted to turn her husband in but just couldn't bring herself to say the words. Or she's genuinely not sure, but she might have something that would possibly tie him to the crime. Rather than use words, what if she suddenly opts instead to put something out there via a platform she's comfortable with in the form of a photo. A picture is worth a thousand words... Maybe it's put out there intentionally or maybe it's a subconscious act because the conscious mind won't allow it. Or maybe it was just a really poor choice of attire to wear given the circumstances. Either way, it is out there and shows clothing similar to what some have speculated BG was wearing among his layers. Maybe something, maybe nothing, maybe ridiculously farfetched because it's not uncommon clothing by any means. But given the months of intense scrutiny of what BG might've been wearing and the recent focus on DN, I find it creepy. I'll leave it at that and with heavy emphasis on this being conjecture and MOO.

Its definitely not cold. They're not still asking for tips actively are they?

Very good point. They know where he is and he's not currently a danger to the public, so there is no need to rush charges if they need a bit more evidence from him. Once they charge him, you can bet he'll stop talking, if he hasn't stopped already.

The lack of LE requesting tips does hint they think they are onto something. However, the lack of charges hints that they don't have a slam dunk case as yet. Surely the witness(es) has been interviewed again with the picture, so they'll at least have a good indication if he's more than just a guy who unluckily resembles the sketch.

Its definitely not cold. There is a POI in jail and once they have the phone records we will see movement. They're not still asking for tips actively are they?

The lack of recent updates could be due to the lengthy turnaround time it takes to process DN's DNA swab for a comparison to the crime scene DNA, rather than any revelation about phone records. In the meantime, it's doubtful LE would disregard any new tips:

October 3rd, 2017 - "Police are still actively seeking tip information, which can be submitted anonymously by calling 844-459-5786 or emailing abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com"

I feel for Delphi and surrounding areas who want to know if it is safe to go out and walk to take a rest and chill (BoP advice above. ) I do that every day in a beautiful safe environment, but they cannot yet until they know. Hope not long to find out now.

LE Press Conference 2/22/17: "Someone knows who this individual is" (8:23 mark). "...Maybe it's his jacket or sweatshirt..." (8:55).
Seems to me that most likely KN would be the one to buy clothes. She would know what he has "in his closet" so to speak. Where is he going to hide his "kill kit" ? Yes she knows about the hatchet and the gun but what about all of the other hypothetical things in his "kill kit". I can't believe she is so stupid as to not have observed these things. They were living out of their car for pity sake. She has to know one way or the other.

I feel for Delphi and surrounding areas who want to know if it is safe to go out and walk to take a rest and chill (BoP advice above. ) I do that every day in a beautiful safe environment, but they cannot yet until they know. Hope not long to find out now.

SS my comment was directed at people who spend so much time trying to fit the pegs into holes, thus my comment "people all over the internet".

There is danger everywhere at all times. Look at the Las Vegas shootings.

Having LE say yes this is the man doesn't mean there isn't another to take his place.

I take walks and keep my eyes open and my ears on alert. Isn't that about the best any of us can do? Be on the defensive. That's what Libby was doing when she took the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1