IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm confused. Is the El Paso appearance to do with the cyclist TW?

That’s my strong assumption since TW’s death happened in El Paso county. I can’t find a docket for it though. I did comment on the reporter’s Fb update that I’d love to know what his voice sounds like. If she heard his voice today it’d be great if she offered her opinion. [emoji4]

Thanks Atothem! What local news source might post a video or story

online later...Do you have a suggestion of one that seems to be following DN more devotedly? TIA! :daisy:

Just wondering.....
Did DN appear today? Did he speak?

http://fox59.com/2017/10/16/coroner-woman-killed-in-downtown-indy-apartment-gym-died-of-stab-wound/

Another person to consider.

He is supposably homeless. I personally can see some resemblance to the BG sketch. His arrest record is ugly and he took the life of an innocent mother with a knife. Her autopsy results are due out tomorrow.

Seeing this on tv makes me remember that we need to keep our sight not so narrow on one POI. This man appears to have struck at ramdom.

He doesn’t appear to have a history of sex offences against young girls or teens. I don’t think he looks like BG much but thank you for posting. I’m concerned too that DN may not be BG and the real monster is out there free. There are a list of reasons why I think DN is him I will be shocked and stunned if he is not. But you’re right until law enforcement provide confirmation we should still consider other perps.

He doesn’t appear to have a history of sex offences against young girls or teens. I don’t think he looks like BG much but thank you for posting. I’m concerned too that DN may not be BG and the real monster is out there free. There are a list of reasons why I think DN is him I will be shocked and stunned if he is not. But you’re right until law enforcement provide confirmation we should still consider other perps.

He does have a rape offense on the courtview site. I am not fully educated on how to decipher the language. The rape case was in 2014. I can not understand if the charges were dropped or if he was punished.

http://fox59.com/2017/10/16/coroner-woman-killed-in-downtown-indy-apartment-gym-died-of-stab-wound/

Another person to consider.

He is supposably homeless. I personally can see some resemblance to the BG sketch. His arrest record is ugly and he took the life of an innocent mother with a knife. Her autopsy results are due out tomorrow.

Seeing this on tv makes me remember that we need to keep our sight not so narrow on one POI. This man appears to have struck at ramdom.
Makes me seriously wonder about the previous charge he was found not guilty of. (Rape and criminal confinement with a knife). Seems like he has admitted this one. Young mother senselessly murdered in her own apartment gym. It's sickening. There was also an article about a young Muncie mother of four killed for her pain medication pills and that's taken 7 years to convict her killer. What is going on that these murderers prey on innocent defenceless women and children like this?

I wonder, if when DN was pulled over in Colorado, where he told the police that "we're not that kind of people" when asked about threatening people with a hatchet, if the police recorded him making that statement. I wonder if they have him speaking after all.

With all due respect, we actually don't know if Libby and Abby were sexually assaulted or if it was even a motive. Everything else you say I am in agreement with.

KR
Reacher

If LE can't seem to link him to any of the murders after weeks, that might play for the defense if they end up going on a circumstantial case...jmo

Man this is taking forever it seems, as related to the girls. Thinking about how Abby's and Libby's families must feel with all of this taking so long. Is he BG or not?!

Wish he had kept his dingle-dangle hiding as much as he hides his face.

jmopinion

It's funny but I can't see the inappropriate gestures. Both times he's been in court the video just won't load for me, but I don't think the judge should allow these gestures (I'm guessing it's the finger), it's contempt of court imo.

As for the exposing, that has also been used to intimidate victims imo and the gestures to reporters is still him trying to get the upper hand. "We're not that kind of people" won't wash with me and his contempt for the court process and his disregard for the law is evident in his past actions (outstanding warrants) and his courtroom antics imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1