IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I searched for a thread for the Flora, In arson/murders case and didn't find one.

Am I search impaired or wasn't one ever started?

Here is a new interview from LE saying DN really doesn't show anything that would lead the LE to consider him a suspect. I hope they get him for his other offenses. Anyway here is an interview someone shared with me. I think it can be posted since it's a direct Sheriff interview. If not please delete.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l9OyqFUUmNw
RSBM

It’s not only what the sheriff says but how he says it. Giving DN the third-degree has turned up nothing substantive related to the Delphi case. And I noticed the sheriff said nothing to indicate DN had not talked with investigators during the 4 or 5 days they spent in CO. Had DN refused, the sheriff certainly would’ve hinted at frustration with getting info from DN. (I mean, DN was the number one person they needed to talk to in CO; and the investigators, upon their return, said they had spoken to the people they needed to speak to.) Sadly, I don’t think LE is close to solving these murders.

RSBM

Sadly, I don’t think LE is close to solving these murders.

I agree. I think it will linger and then go cold. They have video and audio and who knows what else and they still can't solve this.

RSBM

It’s not only what the sheriff says but how he says it. Giving DN the third-degree has turned up nothing substantive related to the Delphi case. And I noticed the sheriff said nothing to indicate DN had not talked with investigators during the 4 or 5 days they spent in CO. Had DN refused, the sheriff certainly would’ve hinted at frustration with getting info from DN. (I mean, DN was the number one person they needed to talk to in CO; and the investigators, upon their return, said they had spoken to the people they needed to speak to.) Sadly, I don’t think LE is close to solving these murders.
Yes, how he says it really is key. Thanks

Current docket:
attachment.php

I may be naive, but that appears to be a pretty heavy schedule of appearances for a trespassing charge. :thinking:

I may be naive, but that appears to be a pretty heavy schedule of appearances for a trespassing charge. :thinking:

Thanks,

Its all day 8:30am, 11am and 1:30pm --

Maybe Colorado is saying this is where the buck stops for you -- and we get serious about your habitual criminal abusive and dangerous behavior.

I guess my post was deleted for some reason? I can't see it maybe it's my iPad? It's an honest question, what next? I'm just asking a similar question like shire asking ppl who thought it was RL what now? For the record I was on the fence with that guy too.

We don't know he lacks an alibi and imo his background is disgusting true, murderous I wouldn't say that, yet.

Here is a new interview from LE saying DN really doesn't show anything that would lead the LE to consider him a suspect. I hope they get him for his other offenses. Anyway here is an interview someone shared with me. I think it can be posted since it's a direct Sheriff interview. If not please delete.

ETA: Thanks btw, there are but ppl moved on from them too, RL, for example. I just think it will go cold and that really is not good. Is there anything else too look at not being talked about at this moment?

Thanks, I saw the interview earlier today. I get where you're coming from, but I just want to add a different perspective on what Sheriff Leazenby may be meaning.

I could be wrong, but I think he's learned his lesson from how unclear he was on the DNA vs no DNA, early in the investigation. That created so many further questions and clarifications for LE to deal with.

I don't believe he was used to the media exposure at that time. How could he have been? Nothing like this had ever happened there.

I believe he's been properly schooled now on how to sidestep all media questions adroitly. He has learned to keep the cards close to the vest, and not get boxed in.

What is more notable to me at this point is the fact that they have not cleared DN.

I can more easily understand LE wanting to get all their legal ducks in a row before moving him up the list, far better than I can them NOT clearing him.

I know LE has said they have others too they haven't cleared. But DN seems to be the main one on the media's radar anyway.

So why not? What is it about this case that keeps them from being unable to clear him? What is the sticking point?

I would think LE would want to publicly clear him as soon as possible, if only because it would seem to make their lives easier. (Media hype, etc.)

You could be right about this. I'm not really disagreeing with you. In fact, some days I lean far more toward your view.

I want to say too, I do appreciate your posts. No matter which direction I'm leaning, I know your posts are going to be low-key and factual.

Traits I admire.

I hope you keep posting...

JMO

I get a television channel called Escape and a few days ago there was a show on there called Unsolved Mysteries...they were talking about how the sketch of a POI is only as good as the sketch artist..because it is the way you go about questioning the witness that achieves the best results...NOT the way standard police department sketch artists do it. This lady in Arizona (I believe) whose name is Jean Boylin who works with the police as a sketch artist has been able to get remarkable results with her sketches. It showed some of her sketches with the photo of the POI and it is SHOCKING how close/almost exact her sketches are!!! She said that that is why it is so difficult often times to find the POI...a poor sketch. Perhaps that is what has happened here? I think most of us agree that the sketch and photo of the face look different. I hope that the police department/FBI know about this lady. You never know..it just might change this case.

I keep looking at the mug shot of DN and the artist rendition of BG. While there are certainly similarities I think the one thing that keeps throwing me is the difference it makes me feel. BG artist rendition shows more of an arrogance imo while DN mug shots shows more of a goofiness imo. Hard as I try they just give me completely different vibes.

You are absolutely right. I have thought the same. His goofiness also makes him look younger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess my post was deleted for some reason? I can't see it maybe it's my iPad? It's an honest question, what next? I'm just asking a similar question like shire asking ppl who thought it was RL what now? For the record I was on the fence with that guy too.

We don't know he lacks an alibi and imo his background is disgusting true, murderous I wouldn't say that, yet.

ETA: Thanks btw, there are but ppl moved on from them too, RL, for example. I just think it will go cold and that really is not good. Is there anything else too look at not being talked about at this moment?

I agree with you.

We don't know that DN doesn't have an alibi. Because of the lack of updates, we honestly don't know much about what's going on at all, which is causing people to speculate and to then turn those speculations into fact.

I don't know how DN has been able to remain on the streets. At the very least, I think he needs some help from a mental health professional. He appears to come with a whole host of issues, ranging from inappropriate sexual behavior to menacing and threatening.

I still haven't seen a single thing that ties him to Delphi, however, or the murders.

Thanks, I saw the interview earlier today. I get where you're coming from, but I just want to add a different perspective on what Sheriff Leazenby may be meaning.

I could be wrong, but I think he's learned his lesson from how unclear he was on the DNA vs no DNA, early in the investigation. That created so many further questions and clarifications for LE to deal with.

I don't believe he was used to the media exposure at that time. How could he have been? Nothing like this had ever happened there.

I believe he's been properly schooled now on how to sidestep all media questions adroitly. He has learned to keep the cards close to the vest, and not get boxed in.

What is more notable to me at this point is the fact that they have not cleared DN.

I can more easily understand LE wanting to get all their legal ducks in a row before moving him up the list, far better than I can them NOT clearing him.

I know LE has said they have others too they haven't cleared. But DN seems to be the main one on the media's radar anyway.

So why not? What is it about this case that keeps them from being unable to clear him? What is the sticking point?

I would think LE would want to publicly clear him as soon as possible, if only because it would seem to make their lives easier. (Media hype, etc.)

You could be right about this. I'm not really disagreeing with you. In fact, some days I lean far more toward your view.

I want to say too, I do appreciate your posts. No matter which direction I'm leaning, I know your posts are going to be low-key and factual.

Traits I admire.

I hope you keep posting...

JMO

Thanks, you know in this case they are not publicly clearing anyone. It's truly frustrating and not fair to the wrongly accused. The case has been beyond strange.

I agree with you.

We don't know that DN doesn't have an alibi. Because of the lack of updates, we honestly don't know much about what's going on at all, which is causing people to speculate and to then turn those speculations into fact.

I don't know how DN has been able to remain on the streets. At the very least, I think he needs some help from a mental health professional. He appears to come with a whole host of issues, ranging from inappropriate sexual behavior to menacing and threatening.

I still haven't seen a single thing that ties him to Delphi, however, or the murders.
The LE absolutely needs to give a proper update on this case, you are 100% correct, imo. Thanks for posting at times I thought I was in the upside down.

Thanks, you know in this case they are not publicly clearing anyone. It's truly frustrating and not fair to the wrongly accused. The case has been beyond strange.

Good point. Often, the wrongly accused are unsympathetic characters; but that doesn’t give LE the right to let them twist in the wind.

The LE absolutely needs to give a proper update on this case, you are 100% correct, imo. Thanks for posting at times I thought I was in the upside down.

The police in this case have learned that speculation is real downside of media. They need the medias help, but they dont need the waste of time created by speculation. I dont expect any advance telegraphing of an arrest or of discovery of a suspect. It will be learned at the time of charges. He remains a POI, if they had a solid alibi his own lawyer would say that he does.

As an author, a few months ago I was commissioned to work on a project on how social media reacts to national murder investigations. The Delphi murders have kind of consumed the project. I've interviewed so many criminologists, social media experts, and members of law enforcement and residents close to the case (not about the murders themselves, but about how social media has affected the narrative and investigation) and it really is pretty incredible regarding the way things have unfolded in this particular case. Social media "live" videos, along with Snapchat and better access to crowd sourcing, have been real gamechangers in the way that crimes are viewed, and even committed, in the past few years. I've done this for a very long time, and worked with quite a few "big" cases, but this case is different. Rumors and speculations have created new backstories, crime tourism in Delphi (a place I am intimately familiar with because of my own personal family ties) has started its own cottage industry of sorts, media interviews have been quoted and misquoted to the point that the original context has been lost, people have suddenly found internet fame thanks to their blogs/videos/updates, regular joes who have nothing to do with the case are finding themselves with SM attention simply because of where they live...it's kind of fascinating in a social and cultural anthropological way.

The Greeno interview is one post above this one. It has been approved.

Thanks,
Tricia

I get a television channel called Escape and a few days ago there was a show on there called Unsolved Mysteries...they were talking about how the sketch of a POI is only as good as the sketch artist..because it is the way you go about questioning the witness that achieves the best results...NOT the way standard police department sketch artists do it. This lady in Arizona (I believe) whose name is Jean Boylin who works with the police as a sketch artist has been able to get remarkable results with her sketches. It showed some of her sketches with the photo of the POI and it is SHOCKING how close/almost exact her sketches are!!! She said that that is why it is so difficult often times to find the POI...a poor sketch. Perhaps that is what has happened here? I think most of us agree that the sketch and photo of the face look different. I hope that the police department/FBI know about this lady. You never know..it just might change this case.

I for my part am seeing a similarity between DN and the sketch especially if comparing DN's pic with orange shirt. Though the sketch is showing a more "good-looking" man than DN. My impression of the look of sketch man's eyes is similar to DN's look of eyes (pic with orange shirt) to me: no arrogance but indifference somehow. Maybe, I would describe the look with another adjective later on. I'm still searching for the 100% right term. To say it also: I think slightly of "depression" when I'm receiving the look of both men's eyes.
The body of BG, proportion, posture, maybe even the gait to me is similar and matching to DN, I think.
The face of BG isn't very well recognizable and one (I) can't say if it is the face of sketch man. It might be another face and I knew which one I would choose perhaps (TOS). "My" face would fit better with BG's face, I think.
So, I would say today:
BG -----> face -----> perhaps not DN
BG -----> body -----> seems to be DN
sketch man -----> perhaps DN's face although more good-looking (vibe for me the same!)
I don't know if BG and DN are two different persons. If they are two different men I can't imagine whether they worked together. Though I'm also not able to imagine a situation where 2 perps don't work together but get onto the same victims.
As always: all IMO MOO

KN gives interview to Greeno.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=XrB3vjyxFsw
*This is a great interview.Answers alot of questions being asked here.
Car,rifle,hatchet,which bridge he was living under...etc..etc

Thanks, Sherlock! I’ve tried to go through the alleged post card from DN shown in the video to put it in a more readable form. Some words were hard to make out and are designated w question mark(s). Feel free to point out anything that needs correcting.
d5c6582091c7f871bde61dc8478bd37f.jpg
“First of all I want to say thank you for your support? I am in custody therefore not at liberty to talk much. If you and your friend are willing to bond me out I will tell you anything you want to know as much as I can anyway bc I didn’t even know about the case till? I saw it on the news. I would like a # I could call collect to ???? about the bond info. (Redacted portion ) Thanks again. I would love to expose the media & corrupt thieves? & ??? ?????. Please respond with a collect # & info about bond. You have my consent?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member