IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KN gives interview to Greeno.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=XrB3vjyxFsw
*This is a great interview.Answers alot of questions being asked here.
Car,rifle,hatchet,which bridge he was living under...etc..etc
A few interesting snippets. She said she knew D to have had two hatchets and goes on to describe them. She states the bridge at Camby is the one he was living under. (1 hr 20 min from Delphi). She states LE has taken the car and all clothes and LE has asked her not to say if they interviewed her. (IMO they did) She says she bought the rifle early Sept. She said he went to all her ultrasounds bar one but cannot remember which one he missed. One more thing the interviewer mentions to her is the alleged carved initial K and that was news to her (and me to) so that appeared to be a little distressing to her. (Interviewer states it came from a searcher)
One thing she stated I didn't understand or may have misheard - that D was "off THC's now". Anyone know what that is?
Eta. Ok just googled THC's. Makes sense now.

Hmmm. I don't know what to make of this. Initial reactions of the video interview: "circus" and "LE's losing the tight grip on the situation"

The part about the letter "K" rumor. Never heard that. (Agree she did appear distressed on hearing it.) I've always felt there was something very distinct about this crime that would bring such a huge show of force from various LE at the big press conference last winter, and mention that even the FBI Director was kept informed. Something like that would be distinct, a signature if you will. (And that part made my heart ache even more for these girls.)

Hatchet (first part re: hatchet is at 10:11 mark), she claims he "doesn't carry it all the time", when she first met him that wasn't a situation. Then she said the only times he's had a hatchet or axe was while they were in Colorado. (Did she not know about the Indiana incidents? The former employer's family member he threatened, and the former landlord who rented a home to DN + family in Martinsville saying he chopped trees and a chair with a hatchet? C'mon...)

Sketch (14:30 mark, her words, interviewer's left out) "I think that looks a lot like Daniel...I've said that from day one, yeah...There's a lot of similarities in that sketch and my husband's face. Uh, it's scary because I even did the whole thing of covering the hat, just because the hat is not something I know he would wear. And even covering the hat that sketch looks a lot like him. It has same nose, which his nose you can't mistake, I'm sorry...that's what scared me. When I saw that comparison put side by side I just stood there and stared at it for awhile because it's like that really looks like him, you put a same type of hat on him that's in that sketch and (then?) it looks a lot like him. And even that blurry picture...now that picture there's a couple things I'm up and down about that picture to be honest with you. He never had a jacket like that, however, if Daniel did anything like that obviously I don't know if he did it so how do I know he didn't purchase something like that so it doesn't look like him and get rid of it. You know what I mean? However, I did Daniel's laundry. I've been taking care of the house for years since we've been together so did I know that he had any articles of clothing like what's worn in that picture? Not that I've ever seen. I've never seen him (?) a blue jacket like that so that's why I was like ok well he never had one but that doesn't mean anything. Obviously. Um, he's lied about so much since we've been married, I can't believe anything anymore. I don't know what he has done or what he hasn't done. I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth anymore."

She just threw him under the bus. IMO and MOO.

This interview, like her others, begs the question, why? KN appears to be intellegent, and surely knows putting herself out there isn't legally smart. Does she need cash, THAT bad? I can't imagine LE using her in this manner to help the investigation. So, why is she continuing to do these interviews? And, BTW, why with some YouTube wannabe journalists?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmmm. I don't know what to make of this. Initial reactions of the video interview: "circus" and "LE's losing the tight grip on the situation"

The part about the letter "K" rumor. Never heard that. (Agree she did appear distressed on hearing it.) I've always felt there was something very distinct about this crime that would bring such a huge show of force from various LE at the big press conference last winter, and mention that even the FBI Director was kept informed. Something like that would be distinct, a signature if you will. (And that part made my heart ache even more for these girls.)

Hatchet (first part re: hatchet is at 10:11 mark), she claims he "doesn't carry it all the time", when she first met him that wasn't a situation. Then she said the only times he's had a hatchet or axe was while they were in Colorado. (Did she not know about the Indiana incidents? The former employer's family member he threatened, and the former landlord who rented a home to DN + family in Martinsville saying he chopped trees and a chair with a hatchet? C'mon...)

Sketch (14:30 mark, her words, interviewer's left out) "I think that looks a lot like Daniel...I've said that from day one, yeah...There's a lot of similarities in that sketch and my husband's face. Uh, it's scary because I even did the whole thing of covering the hat, just because the hat is not something I know he would wear. And even covering the hat that sketch looks a lot like him. It has same nose, which his nose you can't mistake, I'm sorry...that's what scared me. When I saw that comparison put side by side I just stood there and stared at it for awhile because it's like that really looks like him, you put a same type of hat on him that's in that sketch and (then?) it looks a lot like him. And even that blurry picture...now that picture there's a couple things I'm up and down about that picture to be honest with you. He never had a jacket like that, however, if Daniel did anything like that obviously I don't know if he did it so how do I know he didn't purchase something like that so it doesn't look like him and get rid of it. You know what I mean? However, I did Daniel's laundry. I've been taking care of the house for years since we've been together so did I know that he had any articles of clothing like what's worn in that picture? Not that I've ever seen. I've never seen him (?) a blue jacket like that so that's why I was like ok well he never had one but that doesn't mean anything. Obviously. Um, he's lied about so much since we've been married, I can't believe anything anymore. I don't know what he has done or what he hasn't done. I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth anymore."

She just threw him under the bus. IMO and MOO.
I'm still unsure if she is trying to cover for him or throw him under the bus.Wasn't there a MSM news bit that showed pictures of their room that the Bortner's took and there was what appeared to be a blue jacket on the bed? Later the pic was removed from the news bit by LE?

Greeno,Stroup and Gravitt have done alot to keep this case in the public eye IMO.They have gotten interviews with Sheriff Lezeanby and KN and letters from DN. Are they seasoned pro's at it?Nope.But I have found their interviews better than watching anything on MSM.As KN stated on her social media and confirmed in this interview,the MSM twist's words.She wanted to get it out there what she had to say I suppose.I don't know for sure,but I highly doubt Greeno and Stroup paid her for the interview.I have said here before,an interview is an interview no matter who asks the question's.None should be discounted just because they don't carry a clip on badge that says RTV6,WLFI and/or any other MSM news outlet.

Except, a professional journalist is committed to not spreading rumor an inuendo, like asking KN, so we heard a rumor that a "K" was carved into Libby's chest. What do you think about that?

The question remains, why is she doing interviews?

This interview, like her others, begs the question, why? KN appears to be intellegent, and surely knows putting herself out there isn't legally smart. Does she need cash, THAT bad? I can't imagine LE using her in this manner to help the investigation. So, why is she continuing to do these interviews? And, BTW, why with some YouTube wannabe journalists?

She comes off as an opportunist to me, not a victim. If she can get cash she will. A lot of balarkey she didn't know, girl please. SOR that's what she married.

She comes off as an opportunist to me, not a victim. If she can get cash she will. A lot of balarkey she didn't know, girl please. SOR that's what she married.

Its true she married him - but I dont think that should condemn her. Wives often listen to and believe what their husbands say happened in situations.
He told her he had to use the restroom and only the women's room was open and a lady got hysterical. He didn't tell her about much else.
She has children, a house, laundry and she had a job too. By all reports was a hard worker. Her posts to her friends were typical "he is no good" type, but in practice leaving someone like DN is pretty difficult.

Except, a professional journalist is committed to not spreading rumor an inuendo, like asking KN, so we heard a rumor that a "K" was carved into Libby's chest. What do you think about that?

Rumor and innuendo, yes.
Not putting a lot of stock in it.

BUT
What if it’s true.
Could the “K” be the “twist”?
Not a first or last initial for either Abby or Libby.
Would make LE question why a K and not any other letter.
JMO.

I'm still unsure if she is trying to cover for him or throw him under the bus.Wasn't there a MSM news bit that showed pictures of their room that the Bortner's took and there was what appeared to be a blue jacket on the bed? Later the pic was removed from the news bit by LE?

Yes, it appears to be a blue jacket on the arm of the sofa, from this video at the :42 mark. I'm posting a screenshot below too: http://cbs4indy.com/2017/09/28/former-employer-says-person-of-interest-in-delphi-murders-wasnt-a-good-guy/

Giving credit to WS member "scobb8231981" who initially caught it. Thread 68, post #1002: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?350438-IN-Abigail-Williams-13-amp-Liberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-68/page67&p=13655663#post13655663

Attachments

• BlueJacket.jpg
    BlueJacket.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 454

This "you tube wannabee journalist" took the time to write to DN in jail and maybe even provided the postage paid postcards for him to respond. He got info no one else has got or put out. I don't see why you are so scathing. He then contacted KN to obviously let her know (probably a friend request maybe) . I think it is a remarkable piece of journalism IMO.

This "you tube wannabee journalist" took the time to write to DN in jail and maybe even provided the postage paid postcards for him to respond. He got info no one else has got or put out. I don't see why you are so scathing. He then contacted KN to obviously let her know (probably a friend request maybe) . I think it is a remarkable piece of journalism IMO.

Did you know Greeno is a convicted felon? Both those guys are shady as heck. They were both interviewed by LE in this case according to one of their earlier videos, in which they blasted LE almost the entire time.

I've followed this case from the beginning but never commented because you all are so quick to reply that by the time I've thought about what I wanted to say someone else has already said it, lol!

I'm not ready to condemn KN just yet. Sure, I have questions about why she is doing the interviews and what exactly she knew about. But as for her marrying him, I believe her when she says she had no idea what he was really like.

My ex husband was fantastic at first. I didn't find out that he had warrants out for him or had spent time in prison until the first time he was arrested after we got together. Even then, he had a story as to what happened (that was completely false). I believed him. I believed him because I wanted to believe him. I didn't want to believe that I could have been so stupid as to have not seen through his lies. Our marriage spiralled from there. He was one person to everyone else (charming, popular, successful) and another to me (abusive, angry, addicted). It didn't matter how many times he went to jail. Even then, I stayed. I wanted to believe he would/ could change. I wanted to believe that maybe it was my fault, maybe the police were just out to get him, maybe I was just imagining things. I had no idea that he was 70,000$ in debt (yes, that is correct) until we were going to buy a house and the lender couldn't reach him so she called me. I didn't even know exactly what his real charges were over the years and what had really happened until after we divorced.

I'm not an uneducated girl. I have degrees in both nursing and psychology with honours. I've been a social worker for (now) 15 years. For christ's sake, I've *worked* with battered women. And I still stayed. So I can't condemn KN, for wanting to believe him, for not knowing. It's hard to leave, and it's hard to give up on someone you want to believe in, and it's especially hard when you have kids. The cycle of abuse is sometimes a nearly impossible thing to break.

Did you know Greeno is a convicted felon? Both those guys are shady as heck. They were both interviewed by LE in this case according to one of their earlier videos, in which they blasted LE almost the entire time.
Yes, I knew, and he admits it in the interview actually - it makes no difference to my opinion in this instance. I would hope every felon in Delphi has been interviewed actually.
Do you have a MSM or LE link to confirm the fact Greeno is a felon? TIA.

I don't think about it.It's a rumor I haven't put much stock in. Professional journalist...what?Have you seen some of the headlines from MSM?

Not sure what the interviewers background has to do with the interviewees answers to questions,unless he wrote the answers for her.

I've followed this case from the beginning but never commented because you all are so quick to reply that by the time I've thought about what I wanted to say someone else has already said it, lol!

I'm not ready to condemn KN just yet. Sure, I have questions about why she is doing the interviews and what exactly she knew about. But as for her marrying him, I believe her when she says she had no idea what he was really like.

My ex husband was fantastic at first. I didn't find out that he had warrants out for him or had spent time in prison until the first time he was arrested after we got together. Even then, he had a story as to what happened (that was completely false). I believed him. I believed him because I wanted to believe him. I didn't want to believe that I could have been so stupid as to have not seen through his lies. Our marriage spiralled from there. He was one person to everyone else (charming, popular, successful) and another to me (abusive, angry, addicted). It didn't matter how many times he went to jail. Even then, I stayed. I wanted to believe he would/ could change. I wanted to believe that maybe it was my fault, maybe the police were just out to get him, maybe I was just imagining things. I had no idea that he was 70,000$ in debt (yes, that is correct) until we were going to buy a house and the lender couldn't reach him so she called me. I didn't even know exactly what his real charges were over the years and what had really happened until after we divorced.

I'm not an uneducated girl. I have degrees in both nursing and psychology with honours. I've been a social worker for (now) 15 years. For christ's sake, I've *worked* with battered women. And I still stayed. So I can't condemn KN, for wanting to believe him, for not knowing. It's hard to leave, and it's hard to give up on someone you want to believe in, and it's especially hard when you have kids. The cycle of abuse is sometimes a nearly impossible thing to break.

Welcome! Thanks for posting. You've obviously very bright with unique insight to contribute.

Glad you're here! Please feel free to keep sharing your thoughts. I'm interested in hearing any of your opinions about this case..

Who cares if Greeno is not a professional journalist? Because of the fact he isn’t and broke every rule concerning interviews he actually got a fair amount of information from Katelyn.

He displayed compassion, understanding, and his own opinions which is something a pro is not to do.. but it worked.

That said.. I’m feeling that KN thinks that DN could very well be BG... but doesn’t want to implicate him directly ( yet ). Maybe because she thought it way back and ignored her inner self.,

I still believe she knows more than she tells and even admits to herself.

As far as the “K” .. that was not news to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about the THC comment? Heavy THC has been thought to contribute to schizoid and paranoid tendencies, in young men especially. What experience, if any, haveposters got in this field?

Why didn’t Stroup/Greeno ask KN about DTH? They had the perfect opportunity & did not ask? Hopefully they get another chance & they ask her. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member