IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KN gives interview to Greeno.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=XrB3vjyxFsw
*This is a great interview.Answers alot of questions being asked here.
Car,rifle,hatchet,which bridge he was living under...etc..etc

JMO
That interview helped a lot to understand some things. There was also some surprises to me that I was not aware of. Im going to list some of the things that I found most interesting.

I did not know both his Mother and his Brother were murdered. And to find out that according to this interview anyway that he was present when his mom was found covered with leaves. And I think they mentioned on the interview that Libby may have been covered with leaves too.

Mother murdered. Brother Murdered. He goes to Colorado and was known to be in the area where someone else was murdered. Tragedy follows him around in his life apparently.

If I heard things right it appears the interviewers may have caught DN in a lie about two things. The interviewers caught DN in a lie about knowing about the Delphi murders before his arrest. They also caught him in a lie about her having heart
problems. Could have been misinterpretations of what they were told so we really dont know for sure but I did find that interesting since it could prove we cannot trust anything he says. And the wife even says the same thing that she cannot believe him anymore because of all the lies he told her.

So I think we can come out of this interview knowing that we cannot trust anything DN says. And neither should LE IMO. Trust nothing he says.

She confirmed he choked her and was very controlling to her. I found that interesting if there is any evidence to be gained from the crime scene regarding any possible choking.

She also says she doesnt know the day he missed her appointment so it leaves open the opportunity that it could have been the infamous day that he was not with her.

I think she is also a victim and was sincere in the interview and I think she has mixed emotions because he is still the father of her children. She says any bond that was there has been broken now and she even says she hopes he remains in jail. As with other victims of domestic abuse and controlling spouses I think we see and hear why some statements may have come across a little sympathetic as well like where I believe she may have said "my kids cant even talk to him right now" and "unfortunately we dont have contact with each other anymore" if I heard things right on the interview. This is the type of conflict that happens to victims of domestic abuse. Its very complex and sad.

She is a definite victim IMO and I believe she is being very sincere and does not know anything about what he may or may not have done to the girls in Indiana. It is very complex why and how people end up in controlling awful relationships but they happen every day and I think she was obviously in one. I hope she can separate herself from this bad news person for the sake of the kids and for her own health and safety.

The interviewers did a great job. They do need to avoid leading questions though :)

Did you know Greeno is a convicted felon? Both those guys are shady as heck. They were both interviewed by LE in this case according to one of their earlier videos, in which they blasted LE almost the entire time.

I won't read or watch anything that has Greeno's name attached to it.

What do the initials THC and DTH stand for? tia

THC I believe is the chemical compound in marijuana.

DTH I think in this case it means the words on the video we heard from BG
"down the hill"

THC I believe is the chemical compound in marijuana.

DTH I think in this case it means the words on the video we heard from BG
"down the hill"

Agree. I had to look up THC. It stands for Tetrahydrocannabinol .

I've recently come to the conclusion, that there was almost certainly, more than one person involved in the murders of Abby and Libby.

After recently rewatching the original press conference from 2/22/17, the officers statement from 26:25-27:00 seems to to me, to be basically saying, they have more video and audio, and there's reason to believe the audio is not the same person as the image of BG.

He actually says, "There is a likeliness, of a possibility, of more than one person."

In another interview from 3/5/17 on Roadshow on Delphi Murders show, around 7:40, the same officer reaffirms this. He says that LE has actually addressed people assuming the BG pic is the same person as the audio saying "down the hill". He says they have more video and audio, and they are not assuming they're from the same person.

I think it's likely, something in the video and audio that LE have not released, gives LE reason to believe the pic and the voice are different people. Possibly the voice is heard while BG is visible.

Just my opinion.

26:25
https://youtu.be/P1uSKrtYdDw

7:40
https://youtu.be/87n-DeWJCU4

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Interview with Colorado Springs Gazette published 10/21/2017:
Katelyn bought a gun for protection. Daniel just got mad, she said. ...She's also not sure Daniel ever had access to her .22 caliber rifle, which she kept locked in the trunk of the car.

On the few times he'd leave them to find a new campsite, Katelyn said she often kept the gun with her for protection. She can't say whether she removed it every time Daniel took the car.
http://gazette.com/menacing-suspect...ts-he-killed-monument-cyclist/article/1613703
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...-nations-involved-delphi-homicides/788115001/

Youtube video interview published 10/26/17, 38:10 mark:
"Interviewer: Now the rifle...When did you buy the rifle?
KN: Um...around my birthday, so it was like the first week of September.
Interviewer: Of this year?
KN: Yes sir.
Interviewer: Now, did he have access to any other uh, like a pistol or rifle?
KN: Well we didn't have a pistol, we just had the .22 rifle....and he had access to it as much as I did."
https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrB3vjyxFsw
(video link places a big pic on post so to remove it I put a space in the link )
<BBM>

So in less than a week's time she went from being unsure DN ever had access to the gun to DN having as much access as she did. (MOO: that's a pretty abrupt about-face. Wonder what prompted it?)

Short timeline of the .22 rifle presence per above:
First full calendar week of Sept was 9/3 - 9/9/2017. Or if referring to 1st week as first 7 days then 9/1-9/7/17.
So per KN gun was purchased sometime between 9/1-9/9/17.
TW went missing 9/14/2017
DN arrested 9/25/2017 on a weapons charge Woodland Park, CO

http://www.kokomotribune.com/news/state_news/update-indiana-state-police-investigating-delphi-connection-in-colorado-arrest/article_0c97ebf6-a478-11e7-99cd-af1c4581b789.html

Interview with Colorado Springs Gazette published 10/21/2017:
Katelyn bought a gun for protection. Daniel just got mad, she said. ...She's also not sure Daniel ever had access to her .22 caliber rifle, which she kept locked in the trunk of the car.

On the few times he'd leave them to find a new campsite, Katelyn said she often kept the gun with her for protection. She can't say whether she removed it every time Daniel took the car.
http://gazette.com/menacing-suspect...ts-he-killed-monument-cyclist/article/1613703
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...-nations-involved-delphi-homicides/788115001/

Youtube video interview published 10/26/17, 38:10 mark:
"Interviewer: Now the rifle...When did you buy the rifle?
KN: Um...around my birthday, so it was like the first week of September.
Interviewer: Of this year?
KN: Yes sir.
Interviewer: Now, did he have access to any other uh, like a pistol or rifle?
KN: Well we didn't have a pistol, we just had the .22 rifle....and he had access to it as much as I did."
https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrB3vjyxFsw
(video link places a big pic on post so to remove it I put a space in the link )
<BBM>

So in less than a week's time she went from being unsure DN ever had access to the gun to DN having as much access as she did. (MOO: that's a pretty abrupt about-face. Wonder what prompted it?)

Short timeline of the .22 rifle presence per above:
First full calendar week of Sept was 9/3 - 9/9/2017. Or if referring to 1st week as first 7 days then 9/1-9/7/17.
So per KN gun was purchased sometime between 9/1-9/9/17.
TW went missing 9/14/2017
DN arrested 9/25/2017 on a weapons charge Woodland Park, CO

http://www.kokomotribune.com/news/state_news/update-indiana-state-police-investigating-delphi-connection-in-colorado-arrest/article_0c97ebf6-a478-11e7-99cd-af1c4581b789.html

That's a nice catch! I still don't understand why she's talking???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've recently come to the conclusion, that there was almost certainly, more than one person involved in the murders of Abby and Libby.

After recently rewatching the original press conference from 2/22/17, the officers statement from 26:25-27:00 seems to to me, to be basically saying, they have more video and audio, and there's reason to believe the audio is not the same person as the image of BG.

He actually says, "There is a likeliness, of a possibility, of more than one person."

In another interview from 3/5/17 on Roadshow on Delphi Murders show, around 7:40, the same officer reaffirms this. He says that LE has actually addressed people assuming the BG pic is the same person as the audio saying "down the hill". He says they have more video and audio, and they are not assuming they're from the same person.

I think it's likely, something in the video and audio that LE have not released, gives LE reason to believe the pic and the voice are different people. Possibly the voice is heard while BG is visible.

Just my opinion.

26:25
https://youtu.be/P1uSKrtYdDw

7:40
https://youtu.be/87n-DeWJCU4

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I totally agree with your post.
And unfortutely it means they can't rule anyone out who had the opportunity, means and any kind of motive. LE need a break, and breaks are caused by hard work, interviews, being detail oriented about all the evidence. I see LE sticking to it, the next tip, or traffic stop could shake the missing pieces loose. They dont want to be napping. That sketch is still a powerful tool.

KN's BD is Sept 1st. 22 calibre rifles cost upwards of at least $250.00, they were broke, where did this money come from? Also purchased 2 hatchets?

KN's BD is Sept 1st. 22 calibre rifles cost upwards of at least $250.00, they were broke, where did this money come from? Also purchased 2 hatchets?

Agree. Who funded the trip from Indiana to Colorado and feeding a family of four?

CC79A7CE-649C-4799-A037-90A762F9ADC0.jpg

Do you have information about this individual? If so please do the right thing and contact Delphi law enforcement. There is a reward of $250,000. Thank you.

Personally, I think the YouTube journalist looks like the sketch, and has the same hat. That nose. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. Who funded the trip from Indiana to Colorado and feeding a family of four?

Do you think if we make a list of questions for Greeno he would send them to her and find out?

Do you think that letter from DN was real? I'm floored he's the only one that was able to get a response from him? DN is actually communicating with Greeno??? I'm in shock.

And the bombshell rumor about the carved K. Do you think he really heard that from someone or do you think he made it up? I've read articles about him that say he is a liar and an opportunist but since the video was allowed, I'm guessing he must have a real source that he can verify the comment about the carving from. I haven't listened to the interview but from what has been written here it sounds like a lot of information that MSM doesn't have was revealed.

MOO

Why didn&#8217;t Stroup/Greeno ask KN about DTH? They had the perfect opportunity & did not ask? Hopefully they get another chance & they ask her. MOO

"Down the hill" seems to be the elephant in the room. Three interviews by KN now and that phrase is conspicuously absent, not a single mention. I suspect she's banned those three words as a topic of discussion, same as her children. The closest she got was when she described DN's accent with detail, but then put the burden of identifying whether that could be his voice or not on any potential witnesses that might've encountered him on the trail and heard him speak. She knows whether that sounds like DN or not. "Down the hill" not being directly addressed by her is very telling, IMO. (I'd give her the benefit of the doubt that she doesn't want to implicate her husband but she crossed that line in the youtube interview when she said the sketch looked a lot like him and it scared her.) MOO

Speaking out extensively about the accusations for the first time, Katelyn was direct Wednesday: "I'll talk about anything but my kids."
...He also has unmistakable traits, Katelyn said, such as a limp in his walk from one leg being shorter than the other, and a southern drawl that leads him to pronounce words like "right" as "riagh," with a long "I" and indistinct "T." One or both of those things would have stood out to witnesses if they encountered him on the trail, she said.

Do you think if we make a list of questions for Greeno he would send them to her and find out?

Do you think that letter from DN was real? I'm floored he's the only one that was able to get a response from him? DN is actually communicating with Greeno??? I'm in shock.

And the bombshell rumor about the carved K. Do you think he really heard that from someone or do you think he made it up? I've read articles about him that say he is a liar and an opportunist but since the video was allowed, I'm guessing he must have a real source that he can verify the comment about the carving from. I haven't listened to the interview but from what has been written here it sounds like a lot of information that MSM doesn't have was revealed.

MOO

He didn’t make up the K, theres been rumors and whispers which I’m sure he has heard.
What I thought was telling was KN’s reaction.. shocked then maybe sadness.. but she was not surprised .

He didn&#8217;t make up the K, theres been rumors and whispers which I&#8217;m sure he has heard.
What I thought was telling was KN&#8217;s reaction.. shocked then maybe sadness.. but she was not surprised .

My speakers aren't working so I can't listen to the interview.

You say she was not surprised he would carve her initial?

I hadn't heard those rumors since they generally aren't allowed on WS and I'm not on social media.

According to Stroup, he sent a letter to DN weeks ago, just introducing himself, general stuff, so, I think DN did respond and he perhaps thinks collectively Greeno and Stroup could find a way to raise the funds and assets for the bond.

According to Stroup, he sent a letter to DN weeks ago, just introducing himself, general stuff, so, I think DN did respond and he perhaps thinks collectively Greeno and Stroup could find a way to raise the funds and assets for the bond.

That's incredible...they outscooped MSM reporters.

Wonder why DN chose to reply to them. I'm thinking he must have had a number of requests from journalists (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay