IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #73

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My speakers aren't working so I can't listen to the interview.

You say she was not surprised he would carve her initial?

I hadn't heard those rumors since they generally aren't allowed on WS and I'm not on social media.

To me she seemed sad, she rubbed her eye ( a tear? )

Her voice was definitely in a softer tone when talking about it.. it was much stronger and animated when the subject was changed.

My first thought was that DN had threatened her with a carving in the past and this information have her pause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have heard about the "K" rumour for quite some time, If my memory serves me correctly it started with an FB post that a family member of one of the girls made. The post was removed shortly after.

Maybe I am getting too old however I really never see old-time journalists reporting the meat and potatoes anymore. Just repeated twisted crap.

It's interesting that, based on the sketch and the DTH phrase, many of us thought of the killer as confident, cold, and calculating. After all, he did something that requires a level of horrific guts most of us wouldn't have (or want to have).

But the DN person of interest, even if it turns out to be nothing, has made me stop and think.

Just because the sketch artist drew an aggressive looking guy doesn't mean the guy is cold and calculating or that he's so stern all the time. He *could* be something of a bumbling fool whose rage issues got triggered. Though his eyebrows were possibly furrowed and jaw set in the moment, he might look quite different on an average day. Maybe when he yelled "down the hill!," he was being authoritative and commanding. But maybe not. Maybe if we heard the rest of the context, we'd realize he was terrified or a crazed lunatic or on drugs and that impacted how he sounded more than him really having a powerful, calculated "vibe."

I'm open to broader ideas now about BG. Maybe he's not what we originally were looking for.

Also, guessing the reason police went to CO to talk to DN is the fact that he used a hatchet and was from IN. To me that suggests a crazy guy with a hatchet fits with the girls' injuries.

I do not think DN was with KN for the ultrasound appt. on Feb 13/17. Due to social media restrictions on WS I cannot post why I think this. I am also puzzled as to how they communicated with each other, he living under bridges etc. so how did she manage to figure out a time and place to pick him up for the check in at the Police Station on Fb 14/17?
I am also trying to figure out exactly how long he was homeless, was it since Jan/17 or was it an on and off situation???? I do know that he and she left the Greenwood Hotel May 12/17.

He didn’t make up the K, theres been rumors and whispers which I’m sure he has heard.
What I thought was telling was KN’s reaction.. shocked then maybe sadness.. but she was not surprised .

IMO and MOO I see her reactions as fine, she just heard something so sad, suddenly in the middle of yakking on a facetime call -- her first impulse as far as I saw was, a burst of sudden sadness for the girls.

She has gone from a homeless life that was 24/7 controlled by her husband to a life probably now in a shelter with no kids car, or belonging with the possibility that the man she was with has committed heinous murders.

In the same theme, I also think she didn't look back at his road rage chase of a vehicle incident because she was afraid. Generating a "what are you looking at?" response in DN is likely to be dangerous.

Someone asked how they could finance a trip to Colorado and feed the family...Speculating here, but if they'd been selling things online then that is one way to raise money. Certain government benefits can also be used out of state, like Food Stamps. Of course, I have no way of knowing if they were on any benefits...

KN's BD is Sept 1st. 22 calibre rifles cost upwards of at least $250.00, they were broke, where did this money come from? Also purchased 2 hatchets?

He was employed at some sort of 'study' which was across the street from the hotel they were staying at which was being paid for by his employer. IMOO, I think it likely that he may have stolen and pawned stuff in order to help hang on to the only positive thing in his life; his family.

Maybe I am getting too old however I really never see old-time journalists reporting the meat and potatoes anymore. Just repeated twisted crap.

I agree. I took a few journalism courses in college in the 1980’s. We were taught to be objective, cover the 5 Ws and 1H (who, what, when, where, why and how) in the lead paragraph, and trust the reader to draw his/her own conclusions based on the info you presented. Those days are GONE.

I remember getting assignments back, on which Celia Brewer would write, “Your bias is showing!” Or “No one cares what YOU think!” :shame: :laughing: I loved those courses.

IMO and MOO I see her reactions as fine, she just heard something so sad, suddenly in the middle of yakking on a facetime call -- her first impulse as far as I saw was, a burst of sudden sadness for the girls.

She has gone from a homeless life that was 24/7 controlled by her husband to a life probably now in a shelter with no kids car, or belonging with the possibility that the man she was with has committed heinous murders.

In the same theme, I also think she didn't look back at his road rage chase of a vehicle incident because she was afraid. Generating a "what are you looking at?" response in DN is likely to be dangerous.

I couldn’t even watch the whole video interview. It seemed off, to me. Disturbing. I know others have watched it here, and I appreciate you sharing what you got from it.

I am not sure what KN’s goal is- why did she do the interview with these YouTube guys?

Anyway, it does sound like there is still some evidence being analyzed, and the car is in possession.

"He participated in therapy at Centerstone in Greenwood, that's across the street from the hotel. So they are the ones who actually provided the (work?)." About 24:31 mark in videoCenterstone provides mental health and addiction services. I wonder if LE has or will obtain his medical records from there.
https://centerstone.org/locations/indiana

I couldn’t even watch the whole video interview. It seemed off, to me. Disturbing. I know others have watched it here, and I appreciate you sharing what you got from it.

I am not sure what KN’s goal is- why did she do the interview with these YouTube guys?

Anyway, it does sound like there is still some evidence being analyzed, and the car is in possession.

I watched it. I'm not sure what her goal is and I question that too. Unless it's got to do with trying to influence the upcoming custody case. It seemed off to me too, she came across as detached and matter-of-fact. Until the "K" part came up, then her demeanor changed. She got fidgety and stopped looking directly into the screen. It appeared she got a little bit emotional. It seemed to be the only genuine emotion she showed in the interview. It's like she had a realization of the magnitude and horror in this situation. But it only lasted a few minutes. Then she went back to matter-of-fact again. MOO

KN's BD is Sept 1st. 22 calibre rifles cost upwards of at least $250.00, they were broke, where did this money come from? Also purchased 2 hatchets?
Maybe they pawned some items and bought the rifle from a pawn shop too?

I watched it. I'm not sure what her goal is and I question that too. Unless it's got to do with trying to influence the upcoming custody case. It seemed off to me too, she came across as detached and matter-of-fact. Until the "K" part came up, then her demeanor changed. She got fidgety and stopped looking directly into the screen. It appeared she got a little bit emotional. It seemed to be the only genuine emotion she showed in the interview. It's like she had a realization of the magnitude and horror in this situation. But it only lasted a few minutes. Then she went back to matter-of-fact again. MOO

I had never heard about the “K” aspect until today. I did go try to find more info, but could find nothing, other than talk on another message board from several months ago.

Since the video is allowed here, can that be discussed as well? I’ll flag my own post.

Do you think if we make a list of questions for Greeno he would send them to her and find out?

Do you think that letter from DN was real? I'm floored he's the only one that was able to get a response from him? DN is actually communicating with Greeno??? I'm in shock.

And the bombshell rumor about the carved K. Do you think he really heard that from someone or do you think he made it up? I've read articles about him that say he is a liar and an opportunist but since the video was allowed, I'm guessing he must have a real source that he can verify the comment about the carving from. I haven't listened to the interview but from what has been written here it sounds like a lot of information that MSM doesn't have was revealed.

MOO
I wonder if they will run this KN interview in MSM?

Perhaps. I have come to the conclusion they have lived on the edge since they were married 5 or more years. Moved from SC to FL to IN last place CO. Between selling stuff, numerous evictions, Go fund me, "Hepays.com", Losing custody of children, DN's SO charges etc...yikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!